breast fantasies

I have small boobs but God made up for it by making them very sensitive and responsive.
 
PM me, if you would like to develop this scenario further...:rose:


Then one day, when we know each other better and chat a lot over lunch, I invite you to dinner to my flat.
And instead of my usual clothing I look different, when I open the door.....

Lovely scenario Dystracted though (sadly) I expect you are only looking for a female to develop it with. Very hot!
 
I have small boobs but God made up for it by making them very sensitive and responsive.

Wonderful news for you! Boob size isn't all that matters if you can have fun with them.

Conversely, I am a guy with large boobs and God was super generous because she made them really sensitive. I love having them sucked and played with almost as much as I love suckling a woman's breasts.

Would love to chat more if you are interested, PM me.
 
Speaking of which... am I the only one who fantasizes with lactating...?

oh, definitely not...(blush)
attachment.php
 
I am wearing just a loose and low-cut shirt while gardening...the teenage daughter of our neighbor is watching me...watching my cleavage...and I tease her by bending down more than necessary...scratch my sweaty breasts...let my fingers wander...see her blush, when I catch her staring...:eek::eek::eek:
 
any breast-loving woman or girl around, who would stare too?:rose:

I am wearing just a loose and low-cut shirt while gardening...the teenage daughter of our neighbor is watching me...watching my cleavage...and I tease her by bending down more than necessary...scratch my sweaty breasts...let my fingers wander...see her blush, when I catch her staring...:eek::eek::eek:
 
I used to be really into the fantasy of meeting a woman from online at a crowded bar in NYC (where I lived at the time). Having a couple drinks and then sneaking off to the restroom for some breast play! First touching her nice breasts over her shirt and her mine. Rubbing them together.....

I put an ad on Craigslist at the time to try to find someone who might be interested in that scenario. Or even meeting for coffee and going shopping together. Just some touching in the dressing room or whatever the woman was comfortable with.
TOO bad only dudes responded! One guy pretended he was a woman over chat for quite a few days.

I love the idea of a bra fitting or massage...
 
That would be a site

My roommate is constantly checking out my tits and I masturbate all the time to the thought of her sucking on them. And more. Lesbian breast play is very hot.

You cannot blame her, your tits are a beautiful site. You and your roommate would be hot
 
tell me your ones...
***
I am getting a body massage...and all of a sudden realize that my nips start to react, even though the female physio didn't touch them of course..and then she realizes that too and begins to distribute the massage oil to my boobies and nips...and gives them a soft and gentle massage with her palms...OMG

I want a man to induce me to lactate, so I have to feed him on a schedule, or, even better, feed more than one man.

I love being awakened in the middle of the night to feel the tug of a hungry male mouth at my breast. :rolleyes: *Sigh!*
 
I want a man to induce me to lactate, so I have to feed him on a schedule, or, even better, feed more than one man.

I love being awakened in the middle of the night to feel the tug of a hungry male mouth at my breast. :rolleyes: *Sigh!*

and a woman wouldn't do? :eek:
 
dressed like a woman with bulging breasts

my breasts are bulging from my low-cut shirt after this hormone treatment,
attachment.php

I enter this lesbian bar, dressed like a woman, and immediately I am eyed by a seductively dressed female, who can't help but notice my bust.
We exchange glances and then she boldly adresses me by saying..."OMG, you look gorgeous...":eek::eek::eek:
I feel my nips to react istantaneously...
 

Attachments

  • display_pic(24).JPG
    display_pic(24).JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
No, you're not!

Speaking of which... am I the only one who fantasizes with lactating...?

Are you presently lactating? . . . My wife says that once she got used to the whole milk-producing, letdown, over-sensitive nipples and, finally―because of the enormous pleasure giving milk brings her, being comfortable with all the changes and stages it implies―the minor inconvenience, she loves it. Now, she's pretty much turned on all the time by the attention she receives (beautifully rounded and pear-shaped when nearly empty, but tight and erotically high when full, especially in the early morning).

Sometimes, when a friend of ours, or even several times with (to her) attractive strange men couldn't take their eyes off of her, she's had spontaneous letdowns that wet dark circles over each spraying nipple. She sprays when excited, especially approaching orgasm, sitting atop me and wetting me, the bed clothes, pillow and high headboard of the bed. It's an amazing turn-on for me, especially when others notice.
 
Noises

we have guests for dinner and I excuse myself to go upstairs to feed my baby.
As usual the relentless and hungry suckling turns me on, and with a mixture of arousal and embarrassment because of this taboo situation I stroke myself to a glorious climax while being suckled.
But the babyfone is still on, and my moaning is clearly to be heard in the living room...those stares, when I come back, cheeks still flushed...:eek::eek::eek:
 
Toe

I am invited to a dinner, official, speeches...the like...
a long and small table with white linnen falling heavily upon my legs...
Just opposite of me is a woman of +-35 and this milk and honey skin...flawless, pale...and the most beautiful heavenly globes I ever saw...I stare transfixed...suddenly I feel a naked foot sneaking up my legs until my inner tighs...I gasp...she smiles...must be her...she then provocatively squeezes her boobs together with her arms...
and her foot is now on my panty line...approaching my silky parts...I boldly move a bit forward in my chair and enjoy her toe...watching her full breasts
:rose:
 
I have fantasies of my wife, who is rather large at 36E, making out and breast play with another busty woman.
 
Back
Top