Adult theater...have you ever gone?

No I have not been to one but this thread has raised the inquisitiveness..

ABS Theaters

Damn if only I had read first instead of getting in a hurry. And we were on here at the same time...DAMN! Oh well you said hubby is cummin home anyway. OOOHHH but you said not for a couple more days. HUH? I must say, That I would feel 'VERY' privileged to witness 'THAT' home cumming gift.... Well, ok girl I'm gonna go see what's goin on out in the world of ABS's.

A long long time ago, I went a couple of times. I was stationed in Germany back in the seventies. I thought it was sleezy, but then I finished my time in the Army, and went to one in Ft Worth with a buddy. It was much worse. Every step was sticky and my shoes made a squelch sound whenever I picked my feet up.

Saw some live sex shoes in Germany. Not great, but at least it was in a bar and we could drink beers while watching the stage. When I spotted a tampon string hanging out I left and never came back.

I guess my sleeze tolerance had limits even then. As I got older and married I lost all interest in watching fake sex. Real sex with someone you love is much much better.

A long long time ago, I went a couple of times. I was stationed in Germany back in the seventies. I thought it was sleezy, but then I finished my time in the Army, and went to one in Ft Worth with a buddy. It was much worse. Every step was sticky and my shoes made a squelch sound whenever I picked my feet up.

Saw some live sex shoes in Germany. Not great, but at least it was in a bar and we could drink beers while watching the stage. When I spotted a tampon string hanging out I left and never came back.

I guess my sleeze tolerance had limits even then. As I got older and married I lost all interest in watching fake sex. Real sex with someone you love is much much better.

What a refreshing attitude. Thank you!

ABS Theaters

Fierywhore, where did you cum from??? I haven't cum across you in any thread before??? Glad you could join our happy little group OH yea how did you cum up with that name???I think I like it!

I haven't gone to the old fashion theater, but did go into the adult bookstore booths a few times

ABS Theaters

Well well I see you made it back from the dog park. Wow you must really be ready if hubby's been gone for 9 days.HUH? Is he a salesman of some kind??

Well well I see you made it back from the dog park. Wow you must really be ready if hubby's been gone for 9 days.HUH? Is he a salesman of some kind??

Yep, one of the dogs wouldn't stop barking so it was a short trip, but it's beautiful out tonight. There's a lovely, cool breeze.

I had a little help while while he's been gone, but I'm not sure this thread is the right place to talk about it since neither of us started it. Personally, I love seeing other people's conversations (it must be the voyuer in me), if they're really juicy,
but I don't think this qualifies.

Have always wondered about these theaters but never seen any around Los Angeles. Might have to check out the one mentioned near Vegas next time I'm up there. Would love to see the my wife's reaction based on some stories posted here. I'm also enjoying reading the interactions on this thread, must be the voyeur in me as well so please continue SWG if you like :devil:

ABS Theaters

We can go to private mesgs. That's where I have been. Having VERY sexy conversations and of course all private. Which is a good thing because it was gettin pretty hot and heavy!!!! It was feeling pretty Oh well U probably wouldn't be interested anyway.HEHHEHHAHA

There used to be one in Wellington, New Zealand that I used to visit when in that city, years ago. Usually just a few guys there jerking off, or jerking each other off while watching the movies.

One night though there was a young couple there, they came back and sat beside me. I had my dick out jerking off and the guy asked if he could stroke me. I let him, after a while he asked if I wanted to go down on his wife, I did, and spent several minutes on the floor between her legs licking her out.

After I regained my seat he asked me if I lived locally, I told him No, I was visiting and staying in a nearby hotel. he asked if I would like them to come back there with me. As you can imagine I was quick to agree.

We went back to the hotel, we were all naked within a minute of entering the room and I was fucking her. He watched and spent most of the time fondling my cock as it slid in and out of her pussy and squeezing my balls. After I had cum it was his turn and I returned the favour.

We spent a couple of hours together until we were all fucked out and they departed. I never even knew their names.

That was one of my more memorable and treasured magical moments.

My husband mentioned he saw a glory hole room at an adult store we were shopping at.. I didn't know what one was. When we got back to our hotel room we looked at some videos and now its got stuck in my mind... Not sure I could do it, but hubby said he'd come keep an eye on me... kinda tempting...

My husband mentioned he saw a glory hole room at an adult store we were shopping at.. I didn't know what one was. When we got back to our hotel room we looked at some videos and now its got stuck in my mind... Not sure I could do it, but hubby said he'd come keep an eye on me... kinda tempting...

Not much on the glory holes, but we have been in places where we were able to fuck in a small booth with one way mirrors and openings for hands to reach through. Loved having these strange hands on us in there. Mirrors were great too.

Tifani

ABS Theaters

Good morning Sweety54. What do U mean? You couldn't resist doing "what"????

dz2681, what does that stand for at the end of ur post???

Was just letting SoulWeavinGirl know that if she wanted to continue about the help she's been getting since her husband has been away, sounded intriguing and would have enjoyed reading about it.

Back