smart, creative, kind, gentleman, AND a dom?????

SirRay23

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Posts
122
Hello,
My name is Jeremy, and I am a dominant male, who is looking for a submissive female. At this point your probably thinking the same thing I am, get in line! So let me get right to the point and tell you why I am different from every other dominant male on this site:

I am an articulate, creative, true to myself, funny, smart, and most importantly looking to get to know someone before jumping right into calling her a slut and telling her to get naked.

Not saying I have anything against name calling, in fact I find it quite hot. But I'm not one of those guys to start name calling just because you're a submissive.

Here is what I am looking for:
First off some form of personality is required. If my ears are filled with nothing but monotone “Yes sirs” back to back with no other interaction, it wont work. I need to know you’re alive and not just pressing copy and paste. so please no one that believes those 2 words are the only things allowed out of their mouth. The cliche slave of eyes always down “yes sir” is boring for me. I need someone playful and perhaps with a bit of a devious side...or shy side. I love shy :)


Second, you must be female and preferably under 45.

Third, experience is irrelevant. Whether your curiosity just peaked and you’re looking to get a bit of knowledge and experience to see if this lifestyle is for you, or if you have many years worth. It does not matter to me.

Fourth, please, please be open to communication. If this is purely online relationship, then our written communication is all I have to go off of. So if you're hiding things you don't like or if you're hiding things you do like for fear of embarrassment, I will never know unless you tell me as I have no visual communication to go off of. I'll be more than happy to help those that are shy about communicating.

Fifth, be articulate and Add to the conversation. It gets boring if it feels like a one sided interrogation the entire time! Also text talk is a major pet peeve of mine, so unless its an occasional lol, I don't want to see that you are roflma.

Sixth, have an open mind. I have a very open mind and will try most things once or twice. All I ask is the same.

Seventh (and lastly), no judging. I will not judge others based on their likes, dislikes, looks, or any other category you can imagine. So I ask the same. We come on here to be ourselves, and a judge free zone helps us be just that.

A little more about me:
I am twenty-three years old, and live in the USA. I have dark brown hair and am 6'3. I became interested in bdsm at a very young age, so while I am young I do have experience beyond my years. I am studying psychology with focus on mental health. I hope to be a councilor or a therapist when I graduate.

A couple major turn-ons (don't worry if you don't share/dislike one or all of these) :
Corsets
Clothing control
Orgasm Denial/ control
discreet public play
(that's all for now, you will have to reach out to know more)


What you can expect when reaching out:

The first thing I do, is talk. Ask questions, answer any questions you have. Durring this time you will never receive a command or order from me. That only happens after you ask me to dominate you. Why must you ask? While I realize you responding to this ad means you are submissive and would like to get to know me more I look at it as an interview for both of us. Just because you respond to it doesn't mean you have given me any control over you. So if we start talking and you just want to stay at that, that's fine. I'm not one to make a sub rush into giving up what is hers. If and when a submissive gives up control the fun truly begins. From there it truly depends on the sub and the relationship that has started to grow.


I hope to hear from you soon,
Jeremy
 
Last edited:
I am different from every other dominant male on this site

There are over a million named users of this website. Even breaking that down by sex and orientation that leaves at the very least several hundred if not thousands of dominant men, many of whom have been here for 10+ years and will have 20+ years of lifestyle experience. You are 23 and joined within the last month. Do you still think the rest of us are all instant-gratification, 'Kneel, bitch' types?

Sincere good wishes on your search. But a word of advice: do not begin your journey here by consciously alienating those who might be able to advise and help.
 
No disrespect meant to you or any other non-instant gratification types. I can only base my ad on my experience, which is more than a month on this site, as I had an account but lost the password after a couple month hiatus. And my experience from talking to submissives both here and on other sites has been that when they identify themselves as submissive MOST men go (if not straight to the to quickly) to the kneel slut or rather you must send dirty pictures because after all you are submissive and do whatever any guy says. And the reverse it true too. Some woman want to jump straight to the action. The submission, the humiliation. My opening statement was meant to both set a casual pace so I may get to know any potential submissives, and set myself apart from the instant-gratification doms. Once more I apologize for any offense, as I have explained that was not my intent.
 
Last edited:
No offence taken at all - just a word of advice. Best of luck, once more.
 
~little hip bump~

Though I don't qualify, I found your introductory message appealing.

Good luck in your search. ~smiles~
 
question for all the submissives out there: what is your favorite position to be tied up in?
 
Another questions for submissives:

Clothing control, turn on, neither turn on or turn off, or just a huge pain in the arse?
 
Back
Top