Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-26-2015, 06:09 PM   #3701
LuvingMyHotWife
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderPonder View Post
Ohhh ....... to watch my wife's looong legs in the air or spread to the side wide to accomodate his large cock into her wet pussy just like this HHMMMMMMM

Old 04-27-2015, 12:15 PM   #3702
srjman
Literotica Guru

The first and last are a perfect reflection of what I want...

Old 04-27-2015, 12:49 PM   #3703
Samisstout
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvingMyHotWife View Post
Ohhh ....... to watch my wife's looong legs in the air or spread to the side wide to accomodate his large cock into her wet pussy just like this HHMMMMMMM

Her looking up at you saying are sure honey. She is sort of he siren but she knows this is what she wants

Old 04-27-2015, 07:06 PM   #3704
Elliot1
Experienced

With other men and me turns me on a lot . Mostly because I know how much it would driver her nuts to have all of her holes plugged up at once . I can picture the way she would look at me for direction and approval .

Just typing that made me hot!

Old 04-27-2015, 07:58 PM   #3705
Southerncple
Experienced

Would love to try a threesome with the right guy but she is so picky it will probably never happen lol.

Old 05-01-2015, 02:34 PM   #3706
LuvingMyHotWife
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southerncple View Post
Would love to try a threesome with the right guy but she is so picky it will probably never happen lol.
My Mrs is the exact same way !?!? If she wasnt so picky Im she'd have dozens of cocks already UGH !?

Old 05-01-2015, 05:23 PM   #3707
srjman
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That is hot as hell!

Old 05-01-2015, 06:39 PM   #3708
KINKYCanada
Literotica Guru

I could be on board for a little of that!

KC

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...hp?uid=2135651

Old 05-01-2015, 07:48 PM   #3709
kakui215
Experienced

Cool Just align those planets, Honey, and I'll be right there!

Quote:
My Mrs is the exact same way !?!? If she wasnt so picky Im she'd have dozens of cocks already UGH !?
I know what you mean. I have a list of sexual variations and adventures that my wife would love to do. She's only got a few conditions:
  • The planets are perfectly aligned.
  • Peace has been established throughout the world.
  • Her husband has eliminated all faults.

But I'd better add my appreciation that she has few conditions for allowing me to meet others for some of those list items! Still, if she weren't so damn hot, my appreciation for that option would no doubt be even greater!

Old 05-01-2015, 11:55 PM   #3710
landaghar
Virgin

I'd love MFM with random guy, this way there is no strings attached and emotions involved. after a night out at a club, either talking to a guy both of us and bringing him to hotel. I want to try two scenarios, one him knowing it is a wife sharing and the other, him not knowing it is a wife sharing and just two guys fucking her. second scenario is hard to contain all the way, but it would be exciting to pretend not knowing her and in a way have to take his side all the time

Old 05-02-2015, 12:10 PM   #3711
Sam5556
Literotica Guru

Definitely a yes. And I have one in mind thanks to some pm today.

Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM   #3712
LuvingMyHotWife
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakui215 View Post
I know what you mean. I have a list of sexual variations and adventures that my wife would love to do. She's only got a few conditions:
  • The planets are perfectly aligned.
  • Peace has been established throughout the world.
  • Her husband has eliminated all faults.

But I'd better add my appreciation that she has few conditions for allowing me to meet others for some of those list items! Still, if she weren't so damn hot, my appreciation for that option would no doubt be even greater!
I can understand her being so picky since she is afterall very pretty and sexy though she doesnt exactly know how attractive she is to men !?!? She grew up in the Philippines where the values are different and looks arent the most important attribute in a person !?

I enjoy it very much when she dresses " sexy but nice " and from afar I see guys lurking and leering at her legs or as they talk to her looking at her pretty face. I've told her that guys ( I included sorry ) would often wonder how a woman looks either giving head or getting fucked when we talk to an attractive woman !!?? She doesnt believe but I know I did when I first met her and guys do now