Movember 2012

About to have the most bad ass stash of all time. I'll post pics in about a week.

Edit: What the hey, here's the starting point

Attachments

• Photo 227.jpg
    Photo 227.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
It is a great cause, and I think BBB is the bestest person to lead the fight for mens health.....Good Luck.....:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Growing out a mustache and beard for all of November to show my support. I've done this for the past 3 years.

I neglected to set up an account, so if anyone would like to donate to me send it on over to BBB. It's all going to a good place.

I actually had a long conversation with the founder of Movember last year, and he's one of the coolest and nicest guys I've met.

I neglected to set up an account, so if anyone would like to donate to me send it on over to BBB. It's all going to a good place.

I actually had a long conversation with the founder of Movember last year, and he's one of the coolest and nicest guys I've met.

Thanks, bro!

That's awesome!

I'm surprised no woman has said they are willing to give out free exams! Lmao!

BBB thank you. You know this cause is close to my heart too. :kiss:

Okay so wait... do you just grow a moustache? Or don't shave for the month of November and see what you can grow?

Talking hubby into joining, but man... you guys better watch out, hubby can grow a full moustache in 2 days. [laughs]

Started today. One of the partners at my work enlisted us. Happy to do it! :D

I'm in. Second year in a row. Last year I raised almost $500. This year however, I'm just donating to someone else's campaign.

I normally carry some sort of facial hair, so when I shaved this morning I made sure to keep a soul patch. I didn't recognize myself in the mirror. And my mom loved it; she hates when I have a beard or goat.

Prostate Power!

So important to look after our men.

:heart:

So kind of you to do so!

I'm surprised no woman has said they are willing to give out free exams! Lmao!

BBB thank you. You know this cause is close to my heart too. :kiss:

I take it you're volunteering?

Thanks.

Okay so wait... do you just grow a moustache? Or don't shave for the month of November and see what you can grow?

Talking hubby into joining, but man... you guys better watch out, hubby can grow a full moustache in 2 days. [laughs]

I'm just growing the moustache. Otherwise, I may start looking like Billy Gibbons.

MV5BMjAzMzg3NTM4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDA4NDA1._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Started today. One of the partners at my work enlisted us. Happy to do it! :D

Good for you, brother.

I'm in. Second year in a row. Last year I raised almost $500. This year however, I'm just donating to someone else's campaign.

I normally carry some sort of facial hair, so when I shaved this morning I made sure to keep a soul patch. I didn't recognize myself in the mirror. And my mom loved it; she hates when I have a beard or goat.

Prostate Power!

Awesome. This is my first year. :D

I'll join in though I already have a beard and mustache. I'll make sure I don't trim it for the next month.

Great idea BBB! And for those of us who adore facial hair.....pervilicious. :kiss:

Here I am just last weekend.

Attachments

• Bob.jpg
    Bob.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 61
Back