If You Only Knew

Mandy jerked as James flung the shower curtain to the side and then, as naked as she'd left him, got himself comfortable as he watched her. She turned her back to him and squeezed a generous amount of his body wash into her hand and began to lather herself up.

His question seemed insanely preposterous.. Making things a regular thing? Did he want things to be a regular thing? It seemed to be way too much to think about. Washing away the mixture of cum and sweat off her body, Mandy tried to ponder the situation quickly. She knew James. He was impatient and would want an answer quickly.

“Honestly...” She began, tilting her head back to allow the water to wet her hair completely, “I have no fucking clue what we're doing...what I'm doing...” She told him, sparing him a glance. “How...do you feel?”

It was just another ploy. But if she were considering it then how could he turn down free sex? Especially with a girl who looked as fuckable as his little sister… and she still had some college to go through. That was enough to blend his teasing into desire and to make his need to explore this more before she managed to talk herself out of it.

James pushed off from the counter, finding a glimpse of her in the mirror before he approached the edge of the shower. A few wayward drops splashed against him without the protection the shower curtain provided. And rather than answer her question immediately, instead he stepped into the shower behind her. Then the water that began reflecting off of her came onto him but it was a price he was willing to pay.

From behind her his hand grabbed hold her of her wrist, pulling her palm behind her until it came into contact with his cock. However he didn’t relinquish his hold of her wrist, keeping it where he held it as he answered, “You tell me.” Then with his other arm he reached around her just under her breast, pulling her body against his as he spoke into her ear with his teasing words, “Anyway, you’re cheaper than a date.”

Despite just having had sex and despite her mixed emotions, his teasing tone and the feel of his body pressed up against her back was enough to make her shiver inside.

Her hand automatically rubbed his cock, wrapping around it without a second thought as he pressed against her palm. "You're a pig." She laughed out loud. The sound echoed in the shower.

He wasn't taking any of this seriously, he was being purely male, but for that moment Mandy decided it was easier to let go and dish out the insults as they usually do than take it all personal. He was being his usual self, with the added 'perk' of some truly amazing sex.

“I didn’t realize you were into pigs, little sister,” James smiled as she reached for his cock. “Or maybe you only like fucking them?”

James smiled as his lips fell against her bare neck, laying gentle kisses against her skin. Then while softly sucking against that skin his hand wrapped around her wrist relaxed its hold and made its way to her waist. While the other staunchly held her close that free hand slipped between her legs, rubbing against her body, encouraged by what she was holding in her hand.

“You didn’t answer me,” he teased in her ear, his mouth lending just enough time to grant the few words. “This is a regular thing now.”

The feel of him against her, touching her...a strange mix of firmness and soft kisses was making her melt all over. Her tits ached to be touched and squeezed. Her pussy still wet from earlier. The moment his hand slipped between her legs, she gasped loudly and a shiver raced down her spine.

His breath tickled her ear as she pondered his words, the hand wrapped around his cock still stroking him awkwardly...squeezing it's way down his length and then softly caressing back up. Teasing, eager fingers wanting him. Oh he felt wonderfully good.

"I guess so..." She finally replied, tilting her head back and letting the spray hit her in the face before she leaned forward and wiggled her bottom against his crotch suggestively. "We both seem to like it..."

‘I guess so’ was good enough for him. It wasn’t a declarative statement of acceptance but it granted him the same amount of ass. His hand drifted from her waist, feeling what a tight little ass it was.

“So you’re going to tell mom and dad?” he questioned, teasing in her ear. “They always said they wanted us to be closer. This will give them a reason to stop nagging us about it.”

James peeled away from her body then, enough to give him space to slap her ass hard. Beads of water split, splashing in all directions away from his hand as he removed her grip from his cock. Stepping out of the shower he left the curtain open as he reached for a towel. He was terrible at doing laundry and it happened to be the last one.

Running the towel up through his hair, over his arms and down his legs, he then wrapped it around his waist. “Come on out when you’re done,” James spoke as he reached for the bathroom door. As he left he opened it wide, refusing to close it behind him. In the place of the warm air the steam created from the shower, in washed in a tide of chill spewing from the AC. This was going to be the last shower he took today.

She let out a throaty little laugh at his question. Telling their parents would send those two into a crazed fit. Noooo...this would stay between the two of them. Her thoughts were interrupted when he smacked her ass real hard. She yelped loudly. "Hey!" She protested, but he was soon out of the shower and toweling off.

She fixed her gaze on him a moment longer as she washed herself off, feeling tingly and hot. Shutting off the shower, she squeezed the water out of her long hair and stepped out, searching for a towel. "Jaaames! Towel!" She hollered, a little frustrated as goose bumps spread over her skin and tightened her nipples.

Hugging her dripping body, she walked out of the bathroom and moved towards his bedroom, pushing open the door and looking over the pile of laundry he had stacked in one corner. "Ugh...seriously..." She grumbled.

James smiled to himself as he left her in the bathroom dripping in desire and water. There were plenty of dirty clothes for her to find, there was even the towel he was using earlier if she didn’t mind the fact that it was still a few hours from becoming dry.

When she came into his room he was mostly dry with the towel in his hand and a pair of boxers hanging around his waist, “Coming into my bedroom naked. Does that mean you’re ready for more?” It was incessant teasing but it was a habit he couldn’t break. Not with her.

“Here you go,” he spoke at last, tossing the towel he was using toward her. James took a few steps toward his bed which was surprisingly made, and sat down. His eyes were still in his sister. It’d be difficult for them to leave her while she was standing there. Then James smiled briefly as a thought came to his mind, “Since we’re so close now, do you think you can set me up with your friend for a night?”

Mandy let out a soft snort at his teasing and caught the towel, beginning to dry her hair first. The vigorous drying made her tits jiggle in the most enticing way and should watched him stare as she dropped it lower and wrapped herself in it.

His next question made her eyes narrow a little before she tossed her still damp hair over her shoulder and moved over to his closet in search for a tshirt. "Not a chance..." She shot back, dropping the towel to the floor, giving him another sweet view of her tight rounded bottom and long smooth legs.

"I gotta get home...I can't hang out here all day long entertaining you. Especially when you're talking about fucking my friends when you just fucked me. So fuck you."

Back