The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grins playfully

Sound entertaining, indeed. I give you credit for finding that mood this early. I'm usually nothing but a sleepy, hazy mess in the morning...

Nuzzles a wolven neck

Me too...

Turns slowly and wraps one arm round slender waist..

Well I am up since I slept about 12 hours....

which is screwing my sleep schedule for today as I work the next 3 overnights...

*sighs*

Presses a kiss, just beneath an ear, before releasing the big Cat

Shivers lightly as lips touch an area close to her ear

Eww to over nights. Sleep schedules are rough to manage with those. My sleep can vary by quite a bit. I'm never "overnight" but there are only 7 of us in my office. No second shift to cover. So all of us rotate on call nights, weekends, and holidays. So, if cases go at 2 in the morning, I may have to cover it...and still be at work at 7 for the standard shift...

Shivers lightly as lips touch an area close to her ear

Eww to over nights. Sleep schedules are rough to manage with those. My sleep can vary by quite a bit. I'm never "overnight" but there are only 7 of us in my office. No second shift to cover. So all of us rotate on call nights, weekends, and holidays. So, if cases go at 2 in the morning, I may have to cover it...and still be at work at 7 for the standard shift...

Nods slowly, a small step back, one finger trailing over taut arm flesh before returning to my side.

I don't mind over nights. What I mind is when I go from working an over night to working a day...like 11-7, off, 7-3. My body gets confused and I end up awake for ...days.

Nods and sighs, softly

Why yes, Bastet will be using the kitty "Fuck you I push your shit on the floor" tactic.
A lot.

Words. Finally. For D.

Now to weave a tale of swords for Fr33k.

Then words of an assassin.

After that, words for another tale to start for a smart ass. *grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back