Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the wine already... I don't think that there is any chocolate in the house :( I definitely can't walk in stilettos (my ankle would be in a permanent cast!!), but man candy would be great! Know anyone?

The cute guy that just walked into the coffee shop might do the trick..dark hair, scruffy, pant leg rolled up for biking, slightly hipster but I would peg him as a writer.. or should I scout some more?

not doing too bad at all just chilling out on the boards

Hmm haven't noticed anyone since but I'll keep my eyes peeled! (You might want to let me know what type of guy I should be looking for!)

Heeeeeey stranger! I'm doing well, how are you on this gorgeous evening?

Hmm haven't noticed anyone since but I'll keep my eyes peeled! (You might want to let me know what type of guy I should be looking for!)

Hahaha, also a good plan! I totally need to come and hang out at the coffee shop and boy watch with you! Might help take my mind off things!

not doing too bad at all just chilling out on the boards

:) Well I'm glad to see you around!

Hahaha, also a good plan! I totally need to come and hang out at the coffee shop and boy watch with you! Might help take my mind off things!

*pats the spot next to me* Pull up a seat girl! Or we could go out on the patio? Or we could do something else entirely! Adventures on public transportation? Deviant art in public?

Sounds like me. *shrugs*

The description does sound like you...but the difference is in the details :)
(And I prefer your details to his, though I'm sure he's a nice guy)

*pats the spot next to me* Pull up a seat girl! Or we could go out on the patio? Or we could do something else entirely! Adventures on public transportation? Deviant art in public?

So many options!! And they all sound so much fun!! I'll come for a few days! :D

Somehow I think the two of you together would attract quite the crowd ;) No problems finding yourselves men ;)

Haha, I have wedges, will that work?

I tend to have a love/hate relationship with wedges...usually more hate. But I think they can work with the right outfit! And I have no idea how you got me to talk about such things, I'm generally not this concerned about fashion. But there is something delicious about the right dress and stilettos...

I brought up the stilettos didn't I? My fault.

I tend to have a love/hate relationship with wedges...usually more hate. But I think they can work with the right outfit! And I have no idea how you got me to talk about such things, I'm generally not this concerned about fashion. But there is something delicious about the right dress and stilettos...

Hahaha, I like wedges more then stilettos, less chance to roll that ankle!
Haha, yes you did, :)

Maybe its just me, but you two in stillettos or wedges with sexy summer dresses on *swoon*

Somehow I think the two of you together would attract quite the crowd ;) No problems finding yourselves men ;)

For some reason that brought to mind drunken antics on the sidewalk that might be less than adorable which would only be further encouraged by you..

some guys dig creepy

I think only creepy guys dig creepy...just sayin'.. ;)

No one said beauty was painless! Ha..

You can wear whatever shoes you want :)

Maybe its just me, but you two in stillettos or wedges with sexy summer dresses on *swoon*

*Fans you* Going to be ok, darling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back