Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay..so my brain was in the wrong place..not the first time..never the last...

*chuckles*...Indeed I think you probably would as well seeing you are a sub...ever see a fully dressed ponygirl?..breathless.

Okay..so my brain was in the wrong place..not the first time..never the last...

*chuckles*...Indeed I think you probably would as well seeing you are a sub...ever see a fully dressed ponygirl?..breathless.
Not in RL. Wouldn't know where to find them... It's not like tye use the public meadows...

Not in RL. Wouldn't know where to find them... It's not like tye use the public meadows...

LOL...so cute there Dahlin'...

Tho so true but you never know what you'll see driving down the roads these days.

The cable channel..WE..did a few specials on ponygirls/boys..talked about a few ranches below the bible belt.

Very infomative channel for alot of things.

Greetings Cipher...

Happy Weekend back to you...

:rose: x twelve

Thanks!

Got plans for the weekend? i don't have much..but i need some R&R..stresses at work..Twilight comes out on dvd tonight..so i'm gonna go get it and watch it over and over :eek: U know becuz the 3 times i saw it at the movies with friends wasn't enuf LoL :D Yeah i'm a dork..lol

Pleasure Cipher...

I didn't get a chance to see it, so I guess I'm going to need to since you seem to have enjoyed it..lol..or is that putting it mildly?

Naw, I wouldn't call you a dork..not for that reasoning.

The weather is changing here, I'd like to do a few things outside but rain seems to be a threat..which dampers that...Like you..just to have some peaceful R&R would be a very welcomed thing.

Pleasure Cipher...

I didn't get a chance to see it, so I guess I'm going to need to since you seem to have enjoyed it..lol..or is that putting it mildly?

Naw, I wouldn't call you a dork..not for that reasoning.

The weather is changing here, I'd like to do a few things outside but rain seems to be a threat..which dampers that...Like you..just to have some peaceful R&R would be a very welcomed thing.

I like vampires alot, and the books were good. So yeah..i enjoyed it :D

Today is the first day of spring. i'm in WI..it's like 32 degrees. How spring is that? LMAO What a trip..

Hope the weather clears up for you, i like walking on nice days and hanging out with friends..sometimes you just need some damn air!

I do as well there is something about the vampire embrace, the sensual bite placed upon the flesh...the adrenaline rush felt as the body jolts full of electricity…the sinking of those twin pearly tips into ones flesh tasting their most inner being. *sighs*

I cannot complain…I have had a few days of warmth, 70’s with a nice breeze…I love the rain, especially a warm spring one…walking through it.

Lol...no 32 is NOT exactly the weather I’d want for this first day…

Well I could tell you to drag that old movie my way...I’ll share my weather…with you….I’m not that greedy or mean. Wait, maybe I am and you just caught me on a good day?

Yes walking in the brisk morning or really late at night is so relaxing.

hello sinful. :kiss:'s to you hun. just wanted to tell you i started reading mercedes bends. so far it seems hott. altho quite long.:)
i am looking forward to some of yr other work too.:kiss::kiss:

hello sinful. :kiss:'s to you hun. just wanted to tell you i started reading mercedes bends. so far it seems hott. altho quite long.:)
i am looking forward to some of yr other work too.:kiss::kiss:

Always a pleasure to have kises placed from soft lips..

LOL..yes most tend to be long...thank you though for the compliment...

been working on a piece to my one F/F story..

I have problems finding stopping points!

Tho, that's not always a problem in other areas *winks*

:kiss: x twelve

well hello... i love the way ponygirl's tits stick out, they're begging for a suck :)

Greetings Bridget...

Quite observant..*grins*

ahh yes they are..such pride she has..such perfect poise..as her body begs to be taunted and touched as she holds there.

I cup those gorgeous boobs and tweak the nips with my thumbs, before taking one in my mouth and sucking, flicking my tongue over the nip and pulling away with a soft bite...

man, I'm so revved up tonight, I need someone to play with!

now how could I say no to that hmm? :D

I cup those gorgeous boobs and tweak the nips with my thumbs, before taking one in my mouth and sucking, flicking my tongue over the nip and pulling away with a soft bite...

man, I'm so revved up tonight, I need someone to play with!

*laughs and ponders being a play toy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back