Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bleh, couldnt get the search for a thread thing to work so I'm putting it here...

Stella ~:kiss::rose::heart: I love your new AV!
 
It's funny when someone has to deal with something you do on a daily basis and freaks out. Not only that but they bitch at you about it. Snow shovel to the head is mighty tempting right now.
 
Blurt: It's gonna be a good day!

*as long as that snow shovel isn't aimed at MY head that is*
 
Foot rub?

Very kind T, but my right big toe is in agony- one of the reasons i am in such a shit mood, so a foot rub is not a good idea.

~~

Oh yeah, and that fucking story i started writting? In time for Valentines? FORGET IT.

~~

I want to do what Misty used to do, and drive to the middle of nowhere and throw empty glass bottles at a huge rock, to releive stress and vent anger...
 
I'm having one of those nights where porn is going to depress me, so I am going to go to bed more frustrated than normal.
 
I really, really, REALLY want to play drums again. I just need room in my room...

I have too much shit in my room that isn't mine. I wish I could just throw it all away.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top