Bored in Northern Wisconsin

I imagine you tend to bring a little excitment to where ever you go. Partly depending on your partner in crime 😈

Hey! I'm from west central WI. How far north of Chippewa Falls are you?

The summer could be more exciting.... by me northeast Wisconsin. Any suggestions anyone?

Ugh..gonna be a working weekend. Good thing I love my job and have hiking to look forward to soon!

Hello to my fellow cheeseheads. Always nice to see a Wisconsin thread on the boards. At times it feels like we're under-represented around here.

Hope everyone is enjoying there summer, whatever part of the state you find yourself in!

Hello to my fellow cheeseheads. Always nice to see a Wisconsin thread on the boards. At times it feels like we're under-represented around here.

Hope everyone is enjoying there summer, whatever part of the state you find yourself in!

La Crosse area

I represent this state and all its glorious features quite well. You're pretty close to me as I live in the madison area.

I represent this state and all its glorious features quite well.

LOL. That's a bold statement. But if you're confident enough to make it, it's probably true.

The world needs more people like you.

LOL. That's a bold statement. But if you're confident enough to make it, it's probably true.

The world needs more people like you.

I just meant I talk a lot about where I am in this wonderful state, post pux and Show my Badger pride!

Yeah. She might be right, she may well represent Wisconsin and all its glorious features... at least no one else (except the governor) seems to make that claim.
Badgers!!!!!! That's right. The Packers play their first preseason game Sunday. Makes it seem like autumn.

Northern Wisconsin...

rule 1
Close the garage door at night or the bears will find the garbage. I found the garbage bag, partly shredded in the middle of the drive way... and everything the bear did not want, everywhere.

Good to go!

YES!!!! A hiking we shall go!

rule 1
Close the garage door at night or the bears will find the garbage. I found the garbage bag, partly shredded in the middle of the drive way... and everything the bear did not want, everywhere.

oops. We don't have bears by us down here in the burbs, but I can still here the 'yotes at night when sitting outside, if I am brave enough to face the swarms of mosquitoes which are quite heinous this year!

YES!!!! A hiking we shall go!

oops. We don't have bears by us down here in the burbs, but I can still here the 'yotes at night when sitting outside, if I am brave enough to face the swarms of mosquitoes which are quite heinous this year!

Mosquitoes? I'll bring the Off, whether you use it or not.

Back