finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been finding it a bit hard to work lately. My mind is full of fantasies and I have been spending some time writing again. I love it. Between little fantasies about sharing my Lit secret with a stranger, to being seduced by a voluptuously exotic woman, to fantasizing about bringing an older man into my intimate space and everything in between I have been coming home with very decorated panties!

Here is a little bit of one story, no editing yet, but I am sharing here anyways!

---

Lil story idea….

With a stranger… she toys with the idea in her head and finds it excites her more than she anticipated. The warmth in her panties can't be ignored and she is now letting her mind wander down that path.

How would it unfold, what does she want? A peek inside her thoughts;

-

I think it would be incredibly hot to meet for tea and perhaps a walk outside. Amongst people, yet alone, focused on each other surrounded by the sea of noise and colour. He has kind eyes, walks with calm confidence and seems so perfectly at ease that it makes me comfortable. I am drawn to his hands, his smooth neck, and the intonation of his voice. The conversation is good, intelligent, diverse and never a lull. All of it permeated with underlying sexual attraction. The eye contact is good and the lust begins to emerge near the end of the walk. We end our visit with a long hug and he kisses me softly on the forehead. I take a deep breath, breathing in his rich cologne and holding on to that embrace in my mind as I pull away slowly. I say good bye, smile, a little bite of my lip as I take one more look then I turn and head towards my car.

The next step is the scariest. Where do we go from here. What happens next. In my mind I know what I would love. I want him to come over, to sit on the end of my bed as I play. In just a sarong, tied between my breasts, I would be leaning against the headboard, propped up with pillows. My knees up a bit and my legs sort of parted. We would have discussed that he can't touch. It is all about me and my arousal and letting my imagination take over. He sits comfortably near my feet, one hand leaning on the bed, the other resting on his thigh. I am flooded with emotions. I feel naughty and shame fro having a man I barely know in my intimate space. But my inner lips are twitching like crazy as the reality sets in. I ache and crave my slipperiness. I have a few toys beside me and some lube all set out.

I take my lube and slowly drizzle some over the top of my slit, right at the base of my landing strip. It trickles down my smooth warm lips and I watch as his eyes follow the liquid silk further down. The desire in his eyes makes my inner lips twitch and my cheeks flush. I can feel his craving without feeling him.

I slowly slide my fingers around my outer labia, spreading the lube all over causing my lips to glisten and sparkle in the soft glowing light. The warm velvety feel under my finger tips sets my arousal climbing.

(more to come later)

This is such a hot fantasy. I share your intrigue! ;)

And your lips look beautiful!

What a lovely story to wake up to in the middle of the night... I can picture myself, sitting, watching your self exploration right in front of me. Hearing your moans and whimpers as you pleasure yourself and smelling your sweet perfume rising in the air...

I'll have to look at your sexy pictures and take care of the effects these images you've planted in my head before I head back to sleep. :rose::devil::kiss:

I take my lube and slowly drizzle some over the top of my slit, right at the base of my landing strip. It trickles down my smooth warm lips and I watch as his eyes follow the liquid silk further down. The desire in his eyes makes my inner lips twitch and my cheeks flush. I can feel his craving without feeling him.

I slowly slide my fingers around my outer labia, spreading the lube all over causing my lips to glisten and sparkle in the soft glowing light. The warm velvety feel under my finger tips sets my arousal climbing.

(more to come later)

A very sensual fantasy.

I for one would love to be considered for the older guy in your fantasy. Yummy, you would taste so good on my lips.

So...this morning, I had some play time and you were the fuel for the fantasy! *Kisses* ;)

The current story is purest erotic fantasy and should really be expanded to completion. You should consider making it a paired or counterpoint story with a male writer responding after discovering what was written. I really like the picture as it showcases a very attractive figure and the lower portion of a beautiful face. You are very creative and imaginative. Very hot stuff indeed…

Lil story idea….

With a stranger… she toys with the idea in her head and finds it excites her more than she anticipated. The warmth in her panties can't be ignored and she is now letting her mind wander down that path.

I think it would be incredibly hot to meet for tea and perhaps a walk outside. Amongst people, yet alone, focused on each other surrounded by the sea of noise and colour. He has kind eyes, walks with calm confidence and seems so perfectly at ease that it makes me comfortable. I am drawn to his hands and the intonation of his voice. The conversation is good, intelligent, diverse and never a lull. All of it permeated with underlying sexual attraction. The eye contact is good and the lust begins to emerge near the end of the walk. We end our visit with a long hug and he kisses me softly on the forehead. I take a deep breath, breathing in his rich cologne and holding on to that embrace in my mind as I pull away slowly. I say good bye, smile, a little bit of my lip as I take one more look then I turn and head towards my car.

The next step is the scariest. Where do we go from here. What happens next. In my mind I know what I would love. I want him to come over, to sit on the end of my bed as I play. In just a sarong, tied between my breasts, I would be leaning against the headboard, propped up with pillows. My knees up a bit and my legs sort of parted. We would have discussed that he can't touch. It is all about me and my arousal and letting my imagination take over. He sits comfortably near my feet, one hand leaning on the bed, the other resting on his thigh. I am flooded with emotions. I feel naughty and shame fro having a man I barely know in my intimate space. But my inner lips are twitching like crazy as the reality sets in. I ache and crave my slipperiness. I have a few toys beside me and some lube all set out.

As I continue to trace the smooth contours of my warm pussy, I can feel the heat of excitement spreading from my lips to my thighs, down my legs and to my feet which are now aching to be touched. My feet are more erogenous than my breasts and always long to be addressed. I know I said no contact but would it wreck my fantasy if he touched my toes, rubbed my ankles, massaged my arches? I watch his eyes, not leaving my fingers, he has now leaned over and is body is sort of at a 90 degree angle to mine. His head centered between my legs about two feet away from my toes, his legs are over the edge of the bed, his elbow leaning on the mattress now and his lips are slightly parted. My fingers continue to trace my outer labia and slide through the lube. I have not dipped in yet, nor parted my lips. One thing I love is playing until they are so puffy they part on their own. Blooming for the heat they begin to throb for.

I am so aroused by the naughtiness of the situation but also by the sensations rushing through my body. My lips parting, revealing my own moisture to his lusty eyes. I can tell by his breath that he enjoys what he sees. I can't see myself but I know how slippery I can become and love that he gets to view. I widen my knees and lower them to the mattress, the soles of my feet touching to help satisfy their craving for touch. He looks at me and his eyes say it all, I acknowledge his lust with a little grin and a bite of my lip as I feel his gaze penetrate deep between my thighs.

I haven't touched my clit yet, but can feel it start to swell and pulse, begging to be touched. My cheeks flush and I know I won't be able to last much longer but feel an unexpected sense of sadness that this scenario will end once I have came. I am so intoxicated with the arousal that I want it to go on and on. It takes all my control to deny my body the release it craves just yet.

My mind is racing and I am having a hard time staying true to my own fantasy. I break my own rules a little bit and ask him to touch my feet, to rub them, to play with my toes, each one individually. His eyes agree, his smile is so soft and sexy, I feel my insides delight.

Attachments

• Heading South.jpg
    Heading South.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Heading South is and excellent ideal...I can't imagine a better destination or more rewarding experience. Wonderful picture BTW...

Breath taking!!!! Absofuckinlutely breath taking. You are sex personified gorgeous lady.

What a truly amazing story. I was riveted to your words. You are a wonderful writer.:rose:

I have been finding it a bit hard to work lately. My mind is full of fantasies and I have been spending some time writing again. I love it. Between little fantasies about sharing my Lit secret with a stranger, to being seduced by a voluptuously exotic woman, to fantasizing about bringing an older man into my intimate space and everything in between I have been coming home with very decorated panties!

Here is a little bit of one story, no editing yet, but I am sharing here anyways!

---

Lil story idea….

-

I think it would be incredibly hot to meet for tea and perhaps a walk outside. Amongst people, yet alone, focused on each other surrounded by the sea of noise and colour. He has kind eyes, walks with calm confidence and seems so perfectly at ease that it makes me comfortable. I am drawn to his hands, his smooth neck, and the intonation of his voice. The conversation is good, intelligent, diverse and never a lull. All of it permeated with underlying sexual attraction. The eye contact is good and the lust begins to emerge near the end of the walk. We end our visit with a long hug and he kisses me softly on the forehead. I take a deep breath, breathing in his rich cologne and holding on to that embrace in my mind as I pull away slowly. I say good bye, smile, a little bite of my lip as I take one more look then I turn and head towards my car.

(more to come later)

Something about this pic... (May have been influenced by the story) but I'm infatuated.

That photo...my God. Heading south...so incredible.
The scenario is every bit as enticing as the photo.

Lil story idea….

I think it would be incredibly hot to meet for tea and perhaps a walk outside. Amongst people, yet alone, focused on each other surrounded by the sea of noise and colour. He has kind eyes, walks with calm confidence and seems so perfectly at ease that it makes me comfortable. I am drawn to his hands and the intonation of his voice. The conversation is good, intelligent, diverse and never a lull. All of it permeated with underlying sexual attraction. The eye contact is good and the lust begins to emerge near the end of the walk. We end our visit with a long hug and he kisses me softly on the forehead. I take a deep breath, breathing in his rich cologne and holding on to that embrace in my mind as I pull away slowly. I say good bye, smile, a little bit of my lip as I take one more look then I turn and head towards my car.

As I continue to trace the smooth contours of my warm pussy, I can feel the heat of excitement spreading from my lips to my thighs, down my legs and to my feet which are now aching to be touched. My feet are more erogenous than my breasts and always long to be addressed. I know I said no contact but would it wreck my fantasy if he touched my toes, rubbed my ankles, massaged my arches? I watch his eyes, not leaving my fingers, he has now leaned over and is body is sort of at a 90 degree angle to mine. His head centered between my legs about two feet away from my toes, his legs are over the edge of the bed, his elbow leaning on the mattress now and his lips are slightly parted. My fingers continue to trace my outer labia and slide through the lube. I have not dipped in yet, nor parted my lips. One thing I love is playing until they are so puffy they part on their own. Blooming for the heat they begin to throb for.

I am so aroused by the naughtiness of the situation but also by the sensations rushing through my body. My lips parting, revealing my own moisture to his lusty eyes. I can tell by his breath that he enjoys what he sees. I can't see myself but I know how slippery I can become and love that he gets to view. I widen my knees and lower them to the mattress, the soles of my feet touching to help satisfy their craving for touch. He looks at me and his eyes say it all, I acknowledge his lust with a little grin and a bite of my lip as I feel his gaze penetrate deep between my thighs.

I haven't touched my clit yet, but can feel it start to swell and pulse, begging to be touched. My cheeks flush and I know I won't be able to last much longer but feel an unexpected sense of sadness that this scenario will end once I have came. I am so intoxicated with the arousal that I want it to go on and on. It takes all my control to deny my body the release it craves just yet.

My mind is racing and I am having a hard time staying true to my own fantasy. I break my own rules a little bit and ask him to touch my feet, to rub them, to play with my toes, each one individually. His eyes agree, his smile is so soft and sexy, I feel my insides delight.

I would love to tongue your toes and suck each one individually, eventually taking all of them in my mouth at once as I continue to gently massage the soles of your feet and lightly caress around your ankles...all the while, the soft touch of your fingertips dance teasingly around the increasing swell of your aching, juicy lips. Sounds like every bit of sweet, torturous heaven, my dear. God, how I always look forward to your posts! :devil:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back