Josephine’s Basement Boudoir

"Ok, I'm back. Sorry about that, they've been trying to track me down for some time now, but I think I've shaken them off again. Have you been waiting all this time on your own? I had hoped that you might have had more company. Still, you've been very patient, and not lost much of that excitement; I think you deserve some attention."

I smile at the thought of receiving attention.

"Yes, any attention will be greatly appreciated."

*reaches down to stroke the length of your cock with my fingernails, then rubs pre-cum around the head with the palm of my hand*

Arch my back at the touch of your nails on my cock, pulling the chain of the attached nipple clamps.

"Oh Fuck Yes! Harder!"

"Let's see how hard you can get before that ring really makes you hurt."

Hmm, I wonder what other toys we have around here....

Edging the fine line between intense pleasure and mild pain.

"Uhm, I think if you look in that cabinet right behind you, you may find Dildos, Butt Plugs, and other interesting devices."

Wondering if my eyes betray my lacivious desires.
 
"Now let me see, what do we have in here?"

*opens various drawers to find lots of interesting equipment*

"Lube....plugs......vibes.....oh, some of those too, good... Let's start with these."

*selects an assortment of plugs, vibes, and lube*

I wonder how big I'll need to go? Best find out.

"Ok, l'll just pour a little lube back here; you don't mind do you? I think you'll like this."

The lube feels cool as it trickles down between your cheeks, and a well lubed finger begins to work it into your hole, twisting around and venturing further in with every movement, until it penetrates you completely.

"Very good, now I think this size will fit nicely. With just a bit of a push, of course."

The finger withdraws, to be replaced by the end of a butt plug. In it slides, riding on the lube, stretching you further than you'd expected, then leaves you feeling filled as it nestles fully into place.

"And now we switch it on, and what a pleasant buzz it has too. A little too high for you? Never mind, you'll get used to it after a while."

(Got to head off, back tomorrow - enjoy :))
 
My eyes widened as I saw the assortment of supplies Strange View pulled from the cabinet. I impulsively pressed against his hand as he lubricated and then penetrated me. I stifled my moans, as he inserted the plug and I adjusted to accommodate it.

My body convulsed as the buzzing began, stretching the chain, increasing the tension on the nipple clamps and cock ring. I dropped to my knees, gasping from the sensation overload.
 
"Whoa, be careful, we can't have you collapsing while you're still in the pillory, you'll hurt yourself. Let me help you back to your feet."

*grasps your hips from behind and helps you back up, applying a little pressure to the plug in the process*

I walk around to the other side of the pillory to see how you're doing. The eyes always betray the desire, no matter how they try to hide it, and it's obvious that your liking where this is going. From your restrained position, you can see no further up than my lower chest, which will do nicely. For now.

"I must admit, even though it seems really quiet at the moment, I'm starting to feel rather overdressed. You don't mind if I remedy that, do you?"

*removes boots and socks, faded 'Grateful Dead' t-shirt, and washed out jeans, then slowly peels down boxer shorts to reveal half-hard cock, inches from your face*

"Now let's see what I've got in my collection of tricks for you next. What about one of these? Oh, sorry, you can't see it from down there, can you?"

*crouches down in front of you and shows you the instrument*

"Do you know what this is? It's a Wartenburg Wheel, and yes, those points are lethally sharp. Would you like to see what it can do?"
 
"Do you know what this is? It's a Wartenburg Wheel, and yes, those points are lethally sharp. Would you like to see what it can do?"

The thought of those sharp little spikes rolling up my thigh and over my ass arouses me. As throbs the pain escalates and I moan my response.

“ Oh I know what it is sir, and I would definitely like to see what you can do with it.”
 
"Then I shall demonstrate. I won't rush, of course, I'll just take it slowly and let you enjoy every single point."

As I walk to the rear of you, I slowly trail the wheel down from between your shoulders towards your ass, causing you to arch your back, which in turn, makes the clamps and ring pull tighter. I hear you gasp as you try to balance the pain and pleasure across your body.

"Quite vocal already, and we've hardly started yet. Let's start on this ass then, with just a little more pressure this time; enough to feel, but not enough to pierce the skin. Not as long as you're still, at any rate."

I'm enjoying watching you tremble as I take my time tracing patterns across your ass cheeks, line after line working downwards towards your thighs. As I reach the tops of your legs, you feel my hand around the base of your balls pulling them backwards into a more vulnerable position.

"Now isn't this an interesting sensation? As I pull back, it pulls your cock down against the ring, which can only be getting tighter now, and in turn, that causes the clamps to bite harder onto your nipples. And with your balls out here, they're very difficult to miss."

The wheel rolls down from your ass cheek to travel straight across your balls, and I can't resist tracing lines all over them on my way down to your thighs.
 
The wheel rolls down from your ass cheek to travel straight across your balls, and I can't resist tracing lines all over them on my way down to your thighs.

When the spikes hit my balls, precum was dripping from my cock. My body was flooded with erotic sensations.

“Fuck!”
 
"Oh what a wonderful sound, to hear someone enjoying themselves so much."

*calls out to anyone else in the room*

"Can I get some drinks over here? A hot coffee and a glass of iced water please."

*moves to sit on the floor underneath you, with my back to the pillory, facing your dripping cock*

"A wonderful sight too, so hard, the skin so stretched, as the ring restricts the blood flow. It must be really hurting by now, and sensitive too. Let's spread that pre-cum around a little, while we see if those drinks are going to arrive."

*grips the head of your cock and works the pre-cum around*

(catch you tomorrow - no cumming yet :D)
 
*grips the head of your cock and works the pre-cum around*

I opened my eyes, at the touch of hands on my aching cock. My mouth is so dry I struggle to speak.

“PPPP Please”

I hunger for relief, but I know if he releases the pressure of the nipple clamps or cock ring the flow of blood back into those areas will be overwhelming and I will not be able to stop from cumming.

My legs start shaking.
 
I think to myself that frustrated is so close to the edge now, it won't take much more to send him over. I wonder how much though?

"The drinks don't seem to be arriving anytime soon, looks like I'll have to leave that little trick for next time. Never mind, we still have the wheel to enjoy."

*rolls the wheel across your balls again, then starts to work my way up your shaft*

"Up and up we go, right up to that over-sensitized head. I'm just going to pull you down a little so that I can get right over the top. There, can you feel every needle point threatening to burst that straining cock of yours? I think it's time you had some relief, you've earned it."

I can see your legs shaking with the strain, and your cock is jerking, at the limit of your control. It's time.

"Now I'm going to remove the clamps, and it is going to hurt. Normally, I'd release one at a time, but today I'm going to take both at once. Do not cum. Ready? Now."

I need to time this perfectly or else I'll miss hitting all the peaks at the same time. Grip the clamps and... release. You scream as the blood flows back and the sweet agony hits.

"Wait, not yet."

As the pain begins to subside, I grip your cock and slide my hand back and forth firmly along the entire length, the copious amounts of pre-cum providing ample lubrication.

"NOW!!"

Your howl is primal as your climax takes over, blanking everything in your mind except the pure pleasure of the release. The sheer volume of your cum is amazing, erupting from your tortured cock, and I barely manage to get my head out of the way as it hits the pillory behind me, the stream landing across my shoulder and chest. Again and again you convulse, uncontrollably pouring more and more onto my stomach and my own cock, coating me with your seed. And as you finish, and the torrent subsides, I move up to support your hips with one arm and my shoulder, supporting you as your legs finally give way underneath you. With my free hand, I reach around to switch off the butt plug, and feel you still dripping into my lap as I wait for you to recover enough to support yourself.

"Was it worth the wait? I suppose you'd be a lot more comfortable if I could get you out of there though."

*I ease myself out from beneath you and around to the front of the pillory, and as you try to raise your head, you see me standing before you, your cum dripping down my legs, and covering my hardening cock.*

"Wait a minute, I wonder what this lever marked 'release' is for?"

There is a soft 'click' and you feel the top of the pillory spring up and away from you neck.

"Well how about that? Who'd have thought it would have that simple?"

(Well, I'm off line after around 2:30pm here, and won't be back until Tuesday, so it would have been too mean to leave you until then :D I'll try to pop in in between, but can't promise I'll get enough time to post. Hope you enjoyed it, and I'll catch you next week :))
 
"The drinks don't seem to be arriving anytime soon, looks like I'll have to leave that little trick for next time. Never mind, we still have the wheel to enjoy."

Not much blood going to my brain at this point, I struggled to make sense of the comment about drinks and a trick. I had no problem understanding that he was going to use the wheel on my again, wondering how much more I could endure.


"There, can you feel every needle point threatening to burst that straining cock of yours? I think it's time you had some relief, you've earned it."


The spikes rolling up my shaft and in the tiny slit was excruciating, only the cock ring is blocking my relief, as I strain against my various bindings.


"Now I'm going to remove the clamps, and it is going to hurt. Normally, I'd release one at a time, but today I'm going to take both at once. Do not cum. Ready? Now."

Even though I knew what to expect, I had administered this same technique to others, I had never been the recipient of this form of erotic fore play. I actually screamed like an animal as the sensations coursed through my body.

"Wait, not yet."

“Wait?” Please I am begging.”

"NOW!!"


The noise roars in my ears, a combination of blood raging through my body, copious amounts of cum spraying from my tortured cock, and my howling.

"Was it worth the wait?

“Yes” I managed to stammer

"Wait a minute, I wonder what this lever marked 'release' is for?

"Well how about that? Who'd have thought it would have that simple?"


My first thought was, he could have easily released me when he first walked over here. Quickly followed by the thought; I am glad he didn’t.

Still breathing heavily; “Thank you; I’ve never experienced anything quite like that.”

Remnants of my cum are still running down his body.
 
Glancing around the room, unsure if I am happy there was no one to witness this or not.

Even though the room appears empty, were we really alone?
 
Return


I enter wearing a black evening gown. Close inspection would reveal small wrinkles in its fabric suggesting I wore it last night and put it on this morning out of necessity. I walk to the middle of the room, turn once in a complete circle, and smile.

“It’s good to see people made use of this place while I was gone.”
 
Still breathing heavily; “Thank you; I’ve never experienced anything quite like that.”

"You're most welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it, it's so much fun inflicting pleasure. New experiences are always worthwhile, especially if they're a little unexpected. Oh, and you can remove the plug now, if you like. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about this lot though, I haven't seen a rest room around here yet. Any suggestions?"

*Looks down at myself, erect and covered in cum*

"Is that Josephine coming in? It is! I do hope she's not upset at us indulging without her."

*opens arms in a welcoming gesture*

"Empress Josephine, so good to see you back and looking so well. I would embrace you, but as you see, I doubt that your dress would survive the encounter. We were just about to discuss clean up strategies, do you have any ideas?"
 
Hmm, I wonder what's likely to happen next? Being something of a switch by nature, and not having any sort of gender hang-ups, always makes things interesting, but it's the first time I've had the opportunity to be that creative with another guy. Besides, it would have been unfair to deny him the fun he came looking for. I'm curious to know what he'd have done if Josephine hadn't come back? But now she has, what's she going to want after us making free use of her place? And who IS moving around in the shadows at the back?

(After all, there's a lot more views on this thread than those of us posting could have made. Anyone brave enough to come and join us?)
 
*Looks down at myself, erect and covered in cum*

I think we can do something about that. First do you have a preference for types of restraints?
 
Last edited:
"Now you mention it, I seem to recall a St Andrew's Cross with wrist and ankle cuffs here somewhere. Oh yes, there it is, over there. I haven't seen a Bondage Frame yet though. They give a similar stretch, but have the advantage of access front and rear. Let's start with the Cross then, until our host perhaps invests in a Frame. I'm certainly interested to see what you have in mind."

*I allow myself to be led towards the Cross, leaving Empress Josephine to watch in curiosity*
 
*I allow myself to be led towards the Cross, leaving Empress Josephine to watch in curiosity*

Strapping you into the cross, I leave you momentarily and return with a bowl of warm water and some towels.

Was it my imagination or did I catch a look of disappointment in your eyes?

I set the supplies down and begin to rinse the lube and other residue from my body, taking special care to keep myself aroused.

“Now let’s take a look at you.”

I kneel down, examining you closing; my warm breath causes you to stir. Kneeling lower, I lick the lowest levels of cum running down your thigh.
 
As I feel you tighten the buckles on the cuffs, restraining me outstretched on the Cross, I feel the old familiar excitement begin to rise.

"Ah, that does feel good. I'd forgotten how much further the stretch is on a Cross compared to a Frame. And so vulnerable too."

You disappear from my field of view for a few moments, leaving me alone apart from the smiling figure of Josephine staring back at me, as I quiver with expectation. When you return, I wonder what array of toys you might have found, but all you have is water and towels; hardly what I'd expected. I watch curiously as you clean yourself of our first encounter.

"I see your powers of recovery are good, most would have taken much longer to get that hard again after such an intense climax. What happens now?"

“Now let’s take a look at you.”

You drop down to edge of my vision, and it's difficult to see what you're doing, but the heat of your breath gives me a pretty good idea, and my cock gives an involuntary twitch. Then I feel your tongue tracing along the line of cum incing down my thigh. My eyes close.

"Mmmm....."
 
I lean my head back, reveling in the sensation of your mouth against my skin, trying to control my breathing and my state of growing arousal. It could be long night.

(heading off now, catch you tomorrow :D)
 
You drop down to edge of my vision, and it's difficult to see what you're doing, but the heat of your breath gives me a pretty good idea, and my cock gives an involuntary twitch. Then I feel your tongue tracing along the line of cum inching down my thigh. My eyes close.

"Mmmm....."

I continue working my way up, and between your thighs. As I approach your scrotum, I suddenly stop and stand before you.

“We’re not ready for this yet, not by a long shot.”

With those words, I release your ankle and wrist bindings.

“On your knees, and see what I have for you. It is called the Humbler. “

The curved humbler will keep any man on his knees. Made out of wood, the two halves come apart to allow for application to the scrotum. Once on, the humbler can be screwed back together and fits snugly around the wearer's balls. At this point the wearer will not be able to stand or straighten out, without extreme discomfort as the wooden curves of the humbler rest behind their thighs.

"Come" I say, patting my leg and smiling at the irony of that one word You crawl over and kneel at my feet.

"Turn around" I order; you comply and I push you down until your face is in the carpet and I'm presented with your ass and delicate balls.

"If you continue to obey, this shouldn't hurt… much." I unscrew one side and place you balls in the small hole, and slide it back into place, screwing the wood back together. I line the curves up against your ass and marvel at the perfect pull of his balls back into the Humbler.

"You'll have no choice but to stay on your knees now. I believe I like this better than the St. Andrews cross."

I pick up the flogger.
 
Last edited:
(Just as things were getting interesting, it looks like I'm going to have to take a step back for a few days, as I've got something of family crisis going on, so I might not be around much. Perhaps if you write me into the cage for a bit to put things on hold until I get back? Will be in touch when things calm down and I know more. SV)
 
I've been away for awhile and this looks like a new place in town. Mmmmm...I'm thinking some lovely lady could really put me through the paces and make me squirm very excitedly in here.
 
Back
Top