Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
a fine whoosh of bubbles...

attachment.php

..... SQUEEKY clean
 
because I wanted to start a new page with dangling breasts

I'm sure there are plenty who enjoy the danglers
but Jason tells me, so I'm thinking of him

attachment.php

What could be better than a set of dangling breasts? Oh I know Mara's dangling breasts.
 
Last edited:
well, aren't you lucky, Alex?
the line for a good telling off is considerably shorter than the other lines forming around here...


I once worked as buyer at a refrigerator manufacturer. One of the labourers they employed disappeared over the back gate each day just after the mid day break. An hour or so later he would re-appeared the worst of wear from his consumption of alcohol. One day the works manager saw him climbing back over the gate and dismissed him on the spot. He said to the manager “You don’t want to do that sir, can’t you just give me a good telling off”. Sadly he was dismissed.
 
oooh I'd love to make you churn more in that water ;)

sounds delightful, darlin'

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :devil:

mmm, yesss -- the swirling water, the barely discernible nipples...

..... SQUEEKY clean

totally!!!

We love them :devil:

dangling breasts... gotta love them!

The churning water is not the only thing I love in this pic.:devil:

squeeky clean hair!!!

What could be better than a set of dangling breasts? Oh I know Mata's dangling breasts.

I love to sway them back and forth and leave nipple trails...
 
Oh, I was hoping you'd show us this . . . worth the wait. I only wish I could be here daily admiring your show. But, waiting between visits makes it even more delicious.

thanks for telling me... I do try to let go, and let it flow, but I'm quite aware also of people disappearing, and the gaps. It helps to think of it in other ways... that I am not the only one playing with this thread, that others have different ways of engaging with it.

That hot tub seems to have been set up to provide the ultimate erotic stimulation.

It is huge, with multiple seats and and multiple settings for the jets. I adore it!!!

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY YESSSSSS!

glad you like!!!

I absolutely LOVE them especially in my face!

mmm... me too...

well, aren't you lucky, Alex?
the line for a good telling off is considerably shorter than the other lines forming around here...


I once worked as buyer at a refrigerator manufacturer. One of the labourers they employed disappeared over the back gate each day just after the mid day break. An hour or so later he would re-appeared the worst of wear from his consumption of alcohol. One day the works manager saw him climbing back over the gate and dismissed him on the spot. He said to the manager “You don’t want to do that sir, can’t you just give me a good telling off”. Sadly he was dismissed.

good story!
some are better at letting go and moving on after a good telling off
way better than holding a grudge...
 
Shower pics were a classic, like pearls and black dresses. There really is something about women in the water. So. . . .

How about pearls next time you are modeling in the hot tub? Sure don't wanna go the route of a black dress covering you!
 
Last edited:
The first year we lived here, I waded in water shoes, but after seeing a few snakes, I wear boots. The creek bed is mostly rocks, with some areas of pebble, and others with soft sand. I use walking sticks both as depth finders and to help me clamber around. I am no mountain goat, but this is my nearest water and I am a fool for any moving water, fresh or salt...

I decided not to comment on your older posts, as I am sure you have enough trouble keeping up with answering the sheer volume of correspondence your thread creates, without thinking back several weeks ago however the photos of you wading and the eddies circling your feet, plus the lush green background has caused me to break my resolve........ Really striking images.
 
Last edited:
well I missed y'all yesterday, but life intervened
company til Tuesday means I'll be running around showing off the local sights
and I don't mean my body!!!

this may be my favorite of the hot tub phone pics
nipples in the froth.... more dangling

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • hot tub22.jpg
    hot tub22.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 352
May well be my favorite as well--at least judging by the drool running down my chin.
Looks quite suckable, kissable, lickable. Way inviting, lady!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top