The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And apart from scaring unwitting witches, what are you up to, how's things?

Apart from that... well, not much, actually. Pondering another cup of tea, and perhaps a post or two. Listening to some music. Wishing my feet weren't cold. All terribly interesting things, I know.

And you, Miss Witch? How's the future?

Apart from that... well, not much, actually. Pondering another cup of tea, and perhaps a post or two. Listening to some music. Wishing my feet weren't cold. All terribly interesting things, I know.

And you, Miss Witch? How's the future?

Oooh, posts you say. Any chance a post might arrive in our thread...soonish...?

flutters eyelashes

And the future? Well here's it cold and very dark but ever so exciting :D

Oooh, posts you say. Any chance a post might arrive in our thread...soonish...?

flutters eyelashes

And the future? Well here's it cold and very dark but ever so exciting :D

*chuckles quietly*

I think the chances of that are... pretty good, I'd say.

Coincidentally, it is both cold and dark here... though I suspect not nearly as cold, since there is zero chance of snow hitting the ground here.

*chuckles quietly*

I think the chances of that are... pretty good, I'd say.

Coincidentally, it is both cold and dark here... though I suspect not nearly as cold, since there is zero chance of snow hitting the ground here.

does a little happy dance

Yay! :D

And looking outside it is apparently a surprisingly warm -3C this morning. Tropical really.

winks

does a little happy dance

Yay! :D

And looking outside it is apparently a surprisingly warm -3C this morning. Tropical really.

winks

*watches the little dance with a grin*

I think anything that has a negative in front of it cannot be considered warm or tropical. I'm pretty sure that's science.

*snickers*

*watches the little dance with a grin*

I think anything that has a negative in front of it cannot be considered warm or tropical. I'm pretty sure that's science.

*snickers*

Well...

struggles for a response so settles for sticking out her tongue in the time honoured tradition for one who can't prove their point

...it's tropical for here!

grins

And now, it's out into the 'warmth' I go to do some last minute errands in case little one decides to show up later today and claim an awesome birth date! :D

Well...

struggles for a response so settles for sticking out her tongue in the time honoured tradition for one who can't prove their point

...it's tropical for here!

grins

And now, it's out into the 'warmth' I go to do some last minute errands in case little one decides to show up later today and claim an awesome birth date! :D

I didn't even notice the date!

Hopefully MiniBrit 2.0 doesn't decide to show up while you're out running them. *snickers*

Try not to overheat out there!

Patience! The words won't write themselves. You have to do it! Take your time and let the words flow through your fingers. It is easy to just think about it, and then do nothing. Yet, that would be tragic for these characters to only exist in your mind, and never have the joy of living in someone else's imagination.

Patience! The words won't write themselves. You have to do it! Take your time and let the words flow through your fingers. It is easy to just think about it, and then do nothing. Yet, that would be tragic for these characters to only exist in your mind, and never have the joy of living in someone else's imagination.

Get in their headspace. Become them. Then just write what you see, feel, think, and do. No need to be fancy about it, just describe it the way they would. It will be great!

*hugs my Elvish friend* Thanks! One down, two to go. I'm feeling it now.

I envy your opportunity to write. I'm still packing up my kitchen. About a third of the way done, but I had to take a break. Maybe I'll get some lunch before continuing. I might need to run out to Staples and get some boxes anyhow.

LT: I wonder if this kind of writing would be a success. It would atleast make it a lot easier for me to put words down on the screen.

Hmm.. an experiment is needed.

Golly gee, I just love it when I change tense in the middle of a story and don't realize it until the very end.

LT: I'm a little concerned that I had a nightmare, seeing as I rarely even dream and when I do I see colors and hear voices. I don't have vivid dreams.

But that.... was fucking vivid and really creepy.

Last edited:
LT: I'm a little concerned that I had a nightmare, seeing as I rarely even dream and when I do I see colors and hear voices. I don't have vivid dreams.

But that.... was fucking vivid and really creepy.
Do you see a certain irony in your post, Ms. BeautifulDream? ;)

Do you see a certain irony in your post, Ms. BeautifulDream? ;)

I do...

Dream is an actual nickname of mine. It was given to me by the fellow players back in high school soccer. It goes with my name. *shrugs*

Not to mention Dreams fascinate me. I love how our mind create things so vividly, even if orarely experience them, every detail shown perfectly. I love the concept of dreaming.

But, even though I don't have vivid dreams, I still have good dreams. Its the emotions felt, the colors and swirls, the voices and words. I can always paint the full picture when I wake.

(Edit: my phone won't let me select my typo to change... should be I rarely. Not orarely. Bleh)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back