My Public Display of Affection

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH WOW... Have we ever missed our daily dose of Erin....

BTW - how is the little one?
My little man is doing pretty good after his surgery. Can tell that his ears are still a bit sore...but he's been in good spirits :) Thanks for asking...

good to hear all is going well erin. what amazing photos you always seem to take. continue on

Ok, a quick one from behind....kids are home :p

Last edited:
mmmmmmmm so devious. kids getting in the way of enjoying your wetness over here erin

mm ERin, those panties pics from today are fine! Thanks for sharing. I hope someday you can take some more daring pics outside, especially down in your town. Thanks

mm ERin, those panties pics from today are fine! Thanks for sharing. I hope someday you can take some more daring pics outside, especially down in your town. Thanks
Oh i do plan to...will be easier with the weather getting warmer

mmmm. Hi Erin. Looks like someone could use a spanking:D Very nice. Hope you are enjoying your night.

John

Hi erin hope your enjoying the nice weather today
Oh it's not going too bad. hubby is working 2nd shift today, kids had a half day..start of spring break. I'm babysitting too...so have 4 kids today. Been doing some things outside though and the afternoon has been looking better....How are you hun?

Oh it's not going too bad. hubby is working 2nd shift today, kids had a half day..start of spring break. I'm babysitting too...so have 4 kids today. Been doing some things outside though and the afternoon has been looking better....How are you hun?

beautiful day here in MN as well. to bad it won't last but out having fun in the sun!!!!!

evening erin hope your night is going very well and looking forward to seeing more or your sexiness as you provide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back