My Public Display of Affection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do love to fuck...and love to suck....as long as you return the oral favor ;)

that sounds like a fair trade to me I get to take pics that make me hard and then get to do what I am thinking about wihile taking the pics

again

You are still one of the sexiest women on this site. I love your tits and I want to suck your sticky fingers. Wow!!!

Gosh, just looking over the pics here.... The thoughts running through my head! Somebody slap me it should be illegal!
Well now you have peeked my curiosity as to what those thoughts are ....;)

Need another camera angle

that sounds like a fair trade to me I get to take pics that make me hard and then get to do what I am thinking about wihile taking the pics

You can never have too many lenses on any beautiful subject. Can I bring my equipment????....I mean camera and other stuff???

Well... How exactly do you feel about playing a little rough?

You are still one of the sexiest women on this site. I love your tits and I want to suck your sticky fingers. Wow!!!
Well I dunno about all that...but thanks :) making me blush over here...

sexy

Well I think you are!
So blush away... I think that's sexy too!

You can never have too many lenses on any beautiful subject. Can I bring my equipment????....I mean camera and other stuff???
Oh yes,bring your equipment....always fun to try new things.....with the camera ;)

Yeah 205 pages...I'm surprised I havent seen it before now....sorry I have missed the pics you had to take down, I bet those are awesome
hehe...yeah I was apparently too naughty for a bit there on my last thread...

hehe...yeah I was apparently too naughty for a bit there on my last thread...

I think the only way you can post those is if you post them on like photobucket or something similiar and then post the link...but I am sorry I missed them

I think the only way you can post those is if you post them on like photobucket or something similiar and then post the link...but I am sorry I missed them
Well I had started my "fan mail" list...lol where I sent those extra pics I took to those on the list. Haven't really been taking any extras lately though.

Well I had started my "fan mail" list...lol where I sent those extra pics I took to those on the list. Haven't really been taking any extras lately though.

What are the requirements to get on your fan mail list?

What are the requirements to get on your fan mail list?
Well I have been asking that you send me a pic of yourself, no worries for my viewing only :) But then I'd just have you email that to my hotmail, and I'd add you to my contact list there. So any extra pics I take that I can't show here....I will send ya.

Well I have been asking that you send me a pic of yourself, no worries for my viewing only :) But then I'd just have you email that to my hotmail, and I'd add you to my contact list there. So any extra pics I take that I can't show here....I will send ya.

I just sent the email, lemme know if you get it and can see the pic ok.

I just got to the part on your other thread about the fan mail list.... :) sorry I missed those pics too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back