My Public Display of Affection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to take pics...well quite frequently :)

If you haven't seen my other thread, should check it out...tons of pics :)

I am checking out your other thread now...love the pics...you have a delicious body!!!

mmmmm, a new start.... i would love to see some from the outside of your house... looking into the slider at your playing.... mmmmm

mmmmm, a new start.... i would love to see some from the outside of your house... looking into the slider at your playing.... mmmmm
Well then I'd need more then just me to take the pics....any volunteers? :)

literally makes me want to lick the glass... not in a mentally challenged way though.. LOL

I dont know a guy that would refuse to take pics of a sexy naked woman...wish I were close enough to help ya out...would enjoy that too much

Oh and of course who ever does take my pics lucks out...because taking naughty pics of myself...well, gets me very wet and horny...as most of you know ;)

Oh and of course who ever does take my pics lucks out...because taking naughty pics of myself...well, gets me very wet and horny...as most of you know ;)

I would like to get in line to take those pics... :D

of course my only fee is a fuck and suck if thats fair

Gosh, just looking over the pics here.... The thoughts running through my head! Somebody slap me it should be illegal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back