My mom found my incest stories!

I know it's a bit late for it now, but I would have said "yeah, well, I don't really like these things, but I get paid a fortune for them on the net", with a shrug as if it didn't matter.

Denial, denial, denial.

Innocent until proven guilty. Which you haven't been, yet.
 
Svenskaflicka said:
I know it's a bit late for it now, but I would have said "yeah, well, I don't really like these things, but I get paid a fortune for them on the net", with a shrug as if it didn't matter.

Denial, denial, denial.

Innocent until proven guilty. Which you haven't been, yet.
Or better yet, Svenskaflicka, (note it's not abreviated :p)

He should have said, "Yeah. Dad wrote those and gave them to me. Weird, huh?"

:D :D :D
 
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave constructive advice and support on how to handle this situation. It's surreal how well everything has gone in the last couple of days - touch wood! I had a long and awkward talk with my mom. I'm amazed at how she's responded. She actually seems okay about it now, and has even made some subtle jokes about it.

Just one thing about the privacy issue: I'm 19, and set to leave home soon. I work part-time and attend college. I also pay rent and do plenty of jobs around the house, including cleaning, cooking, mowing the lawn, DIY, etc,. Surely I've proven I'm responsible, and can be trusted? There shouldn't be any need to pry into my private things. My stories weren't just lying around for all to see, either. They were in such a place that you could only find them by deliberately seeking them out. Anyhow, all seems okay now, so the matter us closed as far I'm concerned.
 
Last edited:
lol poor guy maybe you should ask if she wants to live out a few of your stories in a half kidding voice of course that would keep her out of you room
 
well, harry,

perhaps you are forgiven because she's grateful it wasn't YOU discovering her stash of perverse fantasy material! :devil:
 
Back
Top