Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

how good it feels.

yea, I only did it one time when my girlfriend at the time sat on the toilet and spread her legs open.. i put my hard cock between her legs and made myself cum as she pissed on me...why I only did this once, I have no idea
 
yea, I only did it one time when my girlfriend at the time sat on the toilet and spread her legs open.. i put my hard cock between her legs and made myself cum as she pissed on me...why I only did this once, I have no idea

Inexplicable, Bill.
 
Mine is being a sub to a women. It scares me and turns me on at the same time.
 
I haven't read enough replies to see if this is a common fetish for men and/or women; but I think wearing a strap-on with a man would be tantalizingly good fun. IF, of course, he were as interested and intrigued as myself.

I have always had a bit of a "penis envy," complex, and this was multiplied ten-fold once I discovered "pegging," and other related genres on le interwebs of pornography.
 
I haven't read enough replies to see if this is a common fetish for men and/or women; but I think wearing a strap-on with a man would be tantalizingly good fun. IF, of course, he were as interested and intrigued as myself.

I have always had a bit of a "penis envy," complex, and this was multiplied ten-fold once I discovered "pegging," and other related genres on le interwebs of pornography.

Yep, recently discovered the whole "pegging" genre and would be intrigued to try it. I guess from my side though it is more 'vagina envy', to feel what it would be like to be entered, rather than entering.:)
 
I felt the need to clarify: I am super interested in pegging, but not necessarily for the domination aspect... It's more to serve, to pleasure, to worship, in a sense, my partner, should he be so inclined.
 
We're tried basically everything that was on the bucket list for us... so now we're having to get a little more creative.

I'm very much a sub so I don't really want to fuck him with a strap on but we have been exploring anal play a little more and I think I'd quite like to get a butt plug in him. I know he'd love it.

We also really want to pick up a girl in a bar or something for a threesome.

I'm on the fence about fisting... Sometimes I'm really turned on by the idea. At other times, it's too intimidating.
 
After reading Ann Rice's Sleeping Beauty trilogy, the 50 Shades trilogy, and many online stories, I have come to realize that I have a very submissive streak. I would like to learn more about, and experience BDSM as a sub.
 
Wow so many, so little space.

I admit many I think need to remain a fantasy as to do them would probably not be as nice as the fantasy.
 
I felt the need to clarify: I am super interested in pegging, but not necessarily for the domination aspect... It's more to serve, to pleasure, to worship, in a sense, my partner, should he be so inclined.
I think this is a beautifully expressed sentiment.
I would so love to be taken by someone like you
 
I wanna be fucked slowly by another woman wearing an inflatable strapon dildo. I'd also love to be gagged with an inflatable gag.
 
Fantasy

Renting a hotel room and having my wife teach young virgin college freshman about sex. I would love for her her to be their first fuck. I would hide in a closet and stroke my cock and watch. I would love for her to find a young man who has never touched a pussy or never had their dick sucked so she will be remembered as their first. (I know there arent many 18 yoa virgin freshmen but there have to be some out there!)
 
I am the dominant personality in my marriage and sometimes I tie my husband to things, like the stair railing, bed posts, you know. Anyway, I've been thinking about getting a strap-on. I won't tell him. He won't know until he's tied up and I'm coming at him with it on.
 
I think my "last one" is to have a bukkake. Never had one before, but I would LOVE it. Every other "fantasy" I've had in the past I've lived now. :eek:
 
I would like to be the center of attention of a gay gangbang. I am bi and have done 3somes. Would like to service maybe 10 guys.
 
I would love to be the naked servant in a group of adults. Doing what they ask and being a good girl for them. I'd also try this in lingerie.
 
Back
Top