What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It clearly has nothing to do with the book, so I can only surmise they bought the license because World War Z is a snappier, less verbose title than Zombies Are Really Hot Right Now - Thanks, Walking Dead! - And We Want to Cash In, So Here Is a Metric Assload of Zombies and Brad Pitt. Why Brad Pitt? Because Not All Chicks Dig Zombies But Most Think Pitt is Dreamy And This Lets Us Get Both the Male and Female Demographic. And We're Already Filming the Next Two Parts of the Planned Trilogy Back-to-Back, and the Next One Will Have Sparkly Vampires and More of a Hunger Games-ian Vibe, but Also More Explosions. And Boobs. Lots and Lots of Boobs. And Not Just Zombie Boobs. Ka-Ching, Motherfuckers!
 
I'm trying to figure out someplace, within driving distance, to take my son for a couple of nights, during his spring break.
 
Frankenmuth.....to that water park next to Bronners?

Hi BluKitten! :)

Well hi there, INL! When did they build that? Is it indoor? I know that the Bavarian in has a lot of swimming pools and indoor activities.

Hey, if you read this, send me a text or call me!
 
LOL at the jimmie.....johnson rant above.. and the follow ups.

what I came here to post though, was 'where do the hours go to?' when you are on Lit?
 
This weather is conducive to napping too bad I cannot nap cause I could and likely need one. But I don't get off of work til 5pm and then if I lay down then I will never ever get to sleep tonight so I will have to force myself to stay awake and then maybe I could take Melatonin and go to bed early and try to get through the night. I just want a nap :(
 
Gawd. I love it when you talk sweet like that.

I now fully understand why you are so attracted to women with a shaved pussy,
you just don't like beating about the bush do ya:)

LOL at the jimmie.....johnson rant above.. and the follow ups.

what I came here to post though, was 'where do the hours go to?' when you are on Lit?

-------------------------

LOL!!!! that cracked me up.


I was jus bitchin...not really as mad as it may have seemed. I think it helped cause he didn't win..too bad i wasnt as vociferous about toyotos winning.
 
tumblr_m631hmMkbb1r7zrbdo1_500.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top