What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldfrapp - Number One

- and by 'listening to' I mean I really can't stop! It put me in a good mood for the whole day, and inspired me to do something I've never really had the balls to do before. :devil:

Listening to our eldest and my wife sing Christmas songs together.
Eldest is a music major and has an incredible voice, range to kill and a passion for music that beats any I've seen before. My wife has a tone, so strong and so pure it takes me away from all defining aspects of time, place and spatial orientation. The two of them together are absolutely incredible...like being wrapped in a blanket of warmth and the most soul-soothing sounds you could imagine.

I love my family.

~lucky

p.s. Ave Maria is quickly becoming my new favorite song...provided they're performing it together.

lucky-E-leven said:
Listening to our eldest and my wife sing Christmas songs together.
Eldest is a music major and has an incredible voice, range to kill and a passion for music that beats any I've seen before. My wife has a tone, so strong and so pure it takes me away from all defining aspects of time, place and spatial orientation. The two of them together are absolutely incredible...like being wrapped in a blanket of warmth and the most soul-soothing sounds you could imagine.

I love my family.

~lucky

p.s. Ave Maria is quickly becoming my new favorite song...provided they're performing it together.

Absolutely Sounds Devine Lucky!

"Gimme Shelter" - Grand Funk Railroad

Concert for George:
Handle with Care - Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Eric Clapton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back