Shy and unsure, I'm new

tigerlilyxx

Innocent Devil
So, I've been toying with the idea of creating a Lit account and putting up pictures for a while, and I finally created an account, I guess the next step is pictures. I'm not really confident about my body, so please, be nice. Oh, and I'm in college, so the mirrors here aren't really clean. Sorry about the smudges in the pictures...

Here goes.

IMG_1501.jpg
IMG_1194.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg
IMG_4702.jpg

READ ME: Hey guys. I would much prefer that you post responses to pictures in this thread rather than PMing me, unless we've talked before. Cluttering my inbox with compliments or asking if I'm interested in "talking" is not going to get my attention the way you want it to. Post in here, or you will most likely be ignored. Use your best judgement when PMing me, please.

Last edited:
Welcome. You have nothing to worry about, I'm sure you will be very popular. Great start! Can't wait to see more.

In my eyes you do not have anything not being confident about. You are an attractive young lady, and I'm sure several guys think so as well! :rose:

The first picture is the hardest part! It will only get easier for you from here:)

PS. Cute bra!

U have a fantastic figure, the pics and your self confidence can only get greater from here on in x

Great start!

Welcome and great start!! I like the bra shots and would love to see if there are matching panties. Sexy lady! :kiss:

So, I've been toying with the idea of creating a Lit account and putting up pictures for a while, and I finally created an account, I guess the next step is pictures. I'm not really confident about my body, so please, be nice. Oh, and I'm in college, so the mirrors here aren't really clean. Sorry about the smudges in the pictures...

Here goes.

View attachment 1167594
View attachment 1167595
View attachment 1167596
View attachment 1167597

I'd like to see your nipples next!!:devil:

Here goes.

Welcome to the forum! You look fantastic! Looking forward to seeing more from you.

- mike

The first picture is the hardest part! It will only get easier for you from here:)

PS. Cute bra!

Thanks! I've seen you around here, so that actually means a lot from you!

U have a fantastic figure, the pics and your self confidence can only get greater from here on in x

Thank you. Haha, I sound like a broken record just saying thanks to everyone.

Welcome and great start!! I like the bra shots and would love to see if there are matching panties. Sexy lady! :kiss:

Thanks! I wish there were, but sadly, I don't have any :(

I'd like to see your nipples next!!:devil:

Give it time, you might get to see some ;)

Here goes.

View attachment 1167594
View attachment 1167595
View attachment 1167596
View attachment 1167597

Thank you for sharing! And you've got nothing to worry about with your appearance. I like what I've seen thus far. I do hope you'll post more!

Welcome to Lit!

Haha, well maybe if I get around a lot, that's not such a good thing? (; Oh well! I'll bring SB over here and we'll have a big ol' party.

And I feel the same way. There's only so many ways you can say thank you.

Alright, thanking everyone individually is not actually working, but honestly, I am so thankful to all of you. :)

My roommate is staring at me because I can't stop smiling, I look like a major weirdo.

Alright, thanking everyone individually is not actually working, but honestly, I am so thankful to all of you. :)

My roommate is staring at me because I can't stop smiling, I look like a major weirdo.

I bet you have an AMAZING smile! Does she know you are posting?

Thanks! I wish there were, but sadly, I don't have any :(

Give it time, you might get to see some ;)

I'll look forward to thankin you a lot in the very near future ;-) lol x

If only she knew why ;-) lol x

VERY Nice! Keep 'em coming.

Here goes.

View attachment 1167594
View attachment 1167595
View attachment 1167596
View attachment 1167597

I bet you have an AMAZING smile! Does she know you are posting?

Haha, no, although I'm not sure she'd actually care, she definitely does not know.

Are you saying that you don't have any panties at all? :devil:

Hehe, no, at the moment I am wearing panties. They just, sadly, don't match. I promise they're cute though. Maybe I'll post a picture later.

If only she knew why ;-) lol x

You all are awful :p

Haha, no, although I'm not sure she'd actually care, she definitely does not know.

Hehe, no, at the moment I am wearing panties. They just, sadly, don't match. I promise they're cute though. Maybe I'll post a picture later.

You all are awful :p

She might be up for it too ;-) lol x

Well I just had to ask, you just never know with fashion those days ;) I'll look forward to when you post pictures again ;)

Back