finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness...you are a divine creature. What amazing pictures. Can't wait to see more from you fellow Canadian ;)

Sexy outfit on a sexy girl! Add me to the list of people who would welcome the chance to help you into (or out of) it! :devil:

:kiss::kiss:

Yes...

Excellent choices.
Got my cock hard looking at your sexy lingerie.
Very hot.
Drew

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your sexy notes and offers to help! The lingerie pieces, from the last pictures, are quite tricky to get into, you are right! Extra hands would make it easier ;)

Hope you all have some sexy naughtiness lined up for New Years.

xx

Attachments

• Lace.jpg
    Lace.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 5,704
Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your sexy notes and offers to help! The lingerie pieces, from the last pictures, are quite tricky to get into, you are right! Extra hands would make it easier ;)

xx

Mmm, just makes you want to nustle up against that lace and see how damp it is...

Hello everyone,

xx

Love you in lace. So very sexy. :)

Hello everyone,

xx

playm0m I know just where and What I would enjoy doing and Where !!! .. ;)

attachment.php

Lovely lil Shot :p :p :nana: :nana: .. Thanks for Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

xx

Very nice! Are you still in England then? :devil:

Hello everyone,

xx
Damn you loom good there, right there.
Making me feel so damn naughty.

mmm im gonna pass out, all the blood is rushing from my head...to my...head... hahaha

Love the new outfits. How about some photos showing us how you get into them, or better yet, out of them. :kiss:

Hello everyone,

xx
I need a bib I'm drooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back