What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dear, dear friend letting me know she and her family are moving back here from a faraway country! I'm so thrilled, I'll get to see them more often now! Then again, visiting them in that faraway country was pretty nice too.

(good luck, and huge cojones to g*s)

You can do it!!!

Go get em gypsy! :)

I concur with the previous two posts.

Yep, what everyone else said, Gypsy! ^^^^

You guys are the grooviest! :D

Thanks for the support, it has spurred me on to the next challenge!

I'm actually noticing more than one iron in the fire, so to speak ~ maybe sometimes it's good things that fall when it rains, and it pours!
*fingers crossed*
:kiss:
 
A couple of random people from a group said hi to me in an energetic way as I walked at a park earlier tonight. It put me in a better mood.
 
Yesterday a friend of mine and I were talking about weird dreams, and of those I have plenty. I told her about the pancake pant dream that some people here might remember, too, and she was physically rolling on the floor laughing after.

Thinking about her reaction still makes me smile. :)
 
Watching Julia Child expound on cooking lobster. If you check out the video, be sure to watch long enough to meet the behemoth lobster that she calls "Big Bertha."

{{{{Yankee}}}}} Nice to see you.
That is quite a lobster. And I remember seeing that a long time ago. I hope you are having a wonderful summer.
 
My earthquake survival kit.

1 x bottle of bourbon
3 x packs of chippies
2 x packs of biscuits
2 bottles of water
2 x bottles of coke
1 x torch

I really need to take this more seriously because that sounds more like a Friday night surival kit,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top