ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone.

I've just started the read these kind of threads. Most had me laughing so hard that I nearly fell off the chair. Thanx guys, needed a good laugh once a while.

By the way, I have 25,000 Turkish Lira, any takers?

Z
 
25000 lira? thats something like....50 bucks right? lol i donno, if it's anything like Austrian lira. (i thik it's lira)

and Slade was a Ninja? i don't remember that..... i don't think so.... he was just a thief....

and YOU *Duct tapes S&D's hands together behind her back and Duct tapes her ankles together* ha.
 
<hits Khadgar in the head>

HEY! What did I say about leaving S&D alone ...

<pushes Khadgar away & cuts the duct tape off of S&D with a swiss army knife>
 
What did you expect ...

You were the one that was grabbing her by the ankles, upside down ...
 
*falls over and squirms, the holds Arc up, with his hands on her shoulders and feet on her stomache* HA! no more tickling khaddy!
 
Ack!

<kicks his thighs>

Hey let me down ... ya big meany ... <pouts>
 
ow ow ow ow!

*grins up at Arc* let you down hmm? *moves his arms and legs and starts laughing evilly* HAHAHAHA!!!!! OOOHHFF!
 
*giggles*

I think Khadgar doesn't mind :D

So how have you been Blaze??
 
*arches eyebrow speculatively*

Oh, I'm sure he doesn't mind!!!
*snicker*

Not too bad, finally getting time to actually come here again, so evrythings pretty good.

You?

Blaze
 
Thats very good Blaze ...

Me, not bad other that a mild cold. I am on vacation for this week. I get to toment Khadgar almost everyday on several thread. :rolleyes:

<whispers>
He is gonna kill me when he read this I think.

Other than that it's been great day. ;)
 
Bah, Khadgar needs a good tormenting every once in a while. It makes him feel welcome.

*snicker*

Besides, if we didn't bug him, then he'd look unjustified when he asserted his evil nature upon us, now wouldn't he?

hehehehe

Blaze
 
BlazeofLife said:
Besides, if we didn't bug him, then he'd look unjustified when he asserted his evil nature upon us, now wouldn't he?

Well I don't think that woud stop him from being his evil self. But it would make him look kinda silly ... wouldn't it. :D
 
You mean there's a time when he doesn't look silly?
heheh

*snicker*

(Man, he's gonna run amok when he sees some of these posts! Maybe its a good thing I'm not around all the time)

Blaze
 
Khadgar said:
and Slade was a Ninja? i don't remember that..... i don't think so.... he was just a thief....

khadgar...you either need to straighten out your sforce shit,or you never promoted slade and if number two is right......dumbass.....oh and arc.....shut the hell up for once!!!
 
Last edited:
-feels sorry for Khadgar...all S&D ever does is thwap him nowadays...-

-begins to wonder if S&D + Khadgar are a unit-

-ducks and runs-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top