For The Love of the Faction (Closed to DrekSilverBorn)

I could feel Crystallis holding me up i began to sit in a chair something about those Deathknights felt different than most Deathknights i know it was like they were fueled by anger and nothing more than that i was in Pandaria a couple of years ago i was training under Taoshi and i fought against Sha creatures and they felt the same as the Deathknights but these Deathknights can do more damage now that they are fueled by the Sha not more then a second Crystallis pulled me into a kiss and said "You mean more to me...I believe even more than Sylvanas." i pulled her close to me and said you mean the world to me Crystallis and there isn't anything i wouldn't do for you as i said that i heard Delora walking toward the room i started to stand up to hear her report on how the squads were getting together.
 
The strength of the Death Knights was truly understandable. I would have normally been able to call upon my pet to snap me out of the mind control that Rokir had cast on me but I had been unable to move at all. I kept kissing him until I heard someone coming. Then I pulled away only to see Delora standing there, a look of disgust on her face.

"The crew is ready to land at the Alliance Camp. Supposedly the Banshee Queen is there with an entire force of Forsaken, not to mention High Overlord Commander Saurfang. He has brought numerous Orcs from Azeroth with them."

I was surprised that Saurfang has come. I have seen his son, perhaps he thinks that he is here and still has some hope that he can bring his beloved Dranosh back from the grip of the Lich King. But if the Sha has control over the Death Knights, no one can stand to match the power of Varok's son. My best friend had always been hard headed and even now, I knew that there would be no speaking to him. He'd be out for blood, not conversation.

"I'll fly down and greet my queen. Please take care of him in my stead, I'll meet you all down there." I gave him one more kiss before leaving, jumping on my dragonhawk and leaving the deck of the Skyseeker.

"What do you think you are doing? Consorting with a forsaken! A horde soldier?! Varg, your mind must be really messed up to think that would be allowed in our alliance! Varian will have your head for joining the enemy in this...this manner!"
 
I stood and heard Delora report of who was at the Alliance camp sounds like we got an army together in no time now we just need to cool the leaders heads so we can leadc them into battle i was taken back when she kissed me in front of Delora and some guards on the gunship i watched her fly down and turned my head and got told "What do you think you are doing? Consorting with a forsaken! A horde soldier?! Varg, your mind must be really messed up to think that would be allowed in our alliance! Varian will have your head for joining the enemy in this...this manner!" i began to walk away from her and turned and looked at the guards to give us the room i know what i am doing Delora i am doing what your sister and my wife would want me to do find a new love and move on with my life as for Varian go ahead and tell him but you and i both know his anger when it comes to being told stuff who knows if he won't kill the messenger now if i am still commander of this vessel bring us about and land in the clearing and get the soldiers ready for battle i said watching her reaction.
 
"But..even she would know that this was wrong. But, you're right, Varg." Delora knew when she was defeated by him. He wasn't mean. He wasn't harsh in the least. He was a go with the flow type. Lord Khadgar had taught him. She knew the lessons he had learned. Even when her sister and niece had burned up in their small village home, he had been kind. She knew that it had torn him up inside. But after the fire, he had left to go to Pandaria, the new region on Azeroth. He spent three years meditating under Lorewalker Cho and had come back a better man.

She walked to the head of the command and looked to him before commanding the sailors. "Bring us down to the clearing. Be prepared!"

I landed on the ground just outside the Alliance encampment. It felt good to be back on the ground. I looked to my people. "Lady Sylvanas! Delora Lionheart will be here momentarily."

Sylvanas turned to her side allowing me to see that Saurfang was there. "My lord commander," I bowed as I looked to him.

He smiled with his orcish grin, tusks bright white and his uniform starched crisp and clean, the mail doublet shining bright from beneath his tabard. His ax chained to his side. "Crystallis. You look well. Hopefully these Alliance scum haven't tainted your record, ward of the Banshee Queen."

I stood to look to him, my face glowing a bit with the redness of blush. "N-no, Lord Commander Saurfang. All is well. Milady, King Varian's mage will be here shortly. He is with his sister-in-law."

"Yes, I know of who his family is. Vol'jin sent Saurfang to guide us to the enemies camp. He is my assistant. I have heard that you and his son, Dra'nosh, were once friends."

I lowered my head, as did Varok. "Yes, he was a dear friend of mine."

"Have you seen him?" Saurfang asked under his breath, trying to not seem crazy by asking.

I looked to him, sorrow showing on my expression. "Yes, and he has been tainted not only by the power of the Lich King, but also by the Sha."

Varok's golden eyes glowed red as he looked to me. "The Sha?! That hideous creature from Pandaria! What have they done to my son?!"

I looked to him as I then turned back to milady. "The Death Knights are strong, my lord and lady. The power of the Sha runs through their dead veins. It increases their power. They are seemingly impossible to defeat."

I heard the patter sound of the Skyseeker and turned my face to the wind cast off from it. "We should trust them. This alliance with the King's men is needed. I know it's tough to accept, but we must put things behind us -- for this anyway. We're going to need everyone we can muster to help us." I noticed Varg on the deck and focused on him, a smile on my face.

Sylvanas turned her head to look at my expression, then turning her gaze to the deck. She smirked realizing who I was staring at. "Yes, we should work well with them. Vol'jin will not send his Darkspear, but perhaps we can make up for it with the humans and their alliance with the Dwarven people of Ironforge."
 
I watched Delora take the ship into the clearing i saw Crystallis standing next to the Banshee Queen and Commander Saurfang of the Horde i began to conjure a gem to start my healing more i placed it into my pocket and led the way for the Alliance solider onto the grounds with Delora close behind i got a few feet away from Crystallis,Sylvanas and Commander Saurfang i bowed in respect to both leader and said with a cheerful voice welcome to Gorgrond Alliance Camp.
 
Saurfang had such a sour expression on his grim face. "Yes, much brighter than a Horde camp -- but not better.."

Sylvanas looked to Varg and nodded her approval of his bowing. "What have you seen, mage?"

I looked to him as they both waited for his answer. Delora appeared behind him and glared at me, but that only softened into a slight smile. I was guessing that was all she could give with her attitude.
 
i started to chuckle at his take on a Alliance camp verus a Horde camp "Yes, much brighter than a Horde camp -- but not better.." that may be true Commander Saurfang i have once or twice been in a Horde camp and i do prefer Horde camps rather than Alliance camps we have encountered a group of Deathknights and if it weren't for the Skyseeker both myself and your hunter would be dead i looked toward one of the guards and said bring us a table it took a few minutes before the guard came back with a table and placed it in front of myself and Queen Sylvanas and Commander Saurfang and Crystallis i pulled a map from my robe and rolled it out this is where we encountered the enemy about a mile and a half from Clutchtop Gearworks so we can safely assume that base is around that area but i said while i was infected with the darkness of the Sha from Rokir blade it felt weird the power i took out the gem from my robe and placed it onto the table this is what is left over from the damage i took i wish for your best people to take a look at it Queen Sylvanas maybe your people can tell us more about the enemy we are facing.
 
I took a seat next to Varg, sitting between him and milady, Delora behind us, hovering like a hawk above its prey. I felt uneasy as I looked to him as he unfurled the map, marking the locations with ink. When he pulled out the stone and mentioned Rokir, Saurfang stood in surprise. "Rokir?! That bastard. He's in this mess. And you're still alive?!"

Sylvanas placed her hand on the table motioning Saurfang to sit calmly. Saurfang did so but looked at the map once more. "We broke camp here and made certain to cover our tracks, and yet they knew we were tailing them. Even with our careful movements," I explained marking the map as well.

"The only people that would know more of the Sha than the Horde would be the Lorewalkers and the Shado-Pan. We can summon them, but it might take 3 days for them to get their preparations in line."
 
i was a little shocked when Commander Saurfang said "Rokir?! That bastard. He's in this mess. And you're still alive?!" well he might be dead thanks to Delora cutting his head off no idea if he dead for sure i think we can keep the battle going for three days till the Lorewalkers and the Shado-Pan arrive i will contact my King and get him to send some additional gunships and to also contact Irongforge on getting a squad of Dwarfs i know the Night Elf and the Draenei will want to contribute but i don't think the Worgens will want any part because of the Forsaken involvement Commander Saurfang is there anyway you can try to convince Warchief Vol'jin to send some Trolls i know we could use some of the voodoo magic on the fields of battle.
 
Sylvanas shook her head. "There is no way. He wouldn't hear any of it. He agreed to the Orcs and Tauren, but none of his Trolls. The Taurens have shamans and druids that could aid us in battle better than anyone."

"But do you believe these Dwarves can be trusted? I've heard they're almost as bad as the goblins."

Delora chuckled. "Oh they are way better than Goblins! Those green bastards and their greedy king can't be trusted. But you'll understand why the Dwarves love war soon enough. They are blood hungry little devils."

"Damn straight! We be the best of the best! Need ammo, we make the mess in 'er sleep! No worries, we'll send those Death Knights packin' with 'der tails between 'der legs!"

Saurfang chuckled as he heard the Dwarves that were already there.

I looked to Varg. "Do you believe that you are alright for this battle? You might need to rest more."
 
I looked down in defeat when Sylvanas told the group that Vol'jin wouldn't let any of his Darkspears on the battlefield only the Taurens and Orcs shit was all i could say i started to laugh when the Dwarves spoke up i looked at Crystallis when she asked "Do you believe that you are alright for this battle? You might need to rest more." i grasped her hand and said i'm fine just need some food in me to get my strength back up i looked to Delora and said get some extra tents set up for our guests ask the innkeeper for help with bedding i want extra guards posted in the towers if Queen Sylvanas would be so kind to provide the camp with some Forsaken archers we could get some good rest for the night Commander Saurfang would you care for a drink.
 
"Yes. The archers will be available. They will take their points at dusk and hold it until I deem it is necessary to relieve them. They are a strong corp. Commander Dezco! Have your Tauren set up on the wall."

"Yes, Lady Sylvanas.." Sunwalker Dezco responded, waving his hand around to command his Tauren soldiers.

I looked to Varg and shook my head. "You are so hard-headed.."

Delora chuckled at my words. "You have much to learn about him.."

Saurfang laughed out loud. "You should listen to the Banshee Queen's ward. You need your rest. But I'll hold you to that drink after all this mess is over, mage.." He got up and nodded his approval to everyone. For once, he was in a good mood. At least until he was away from everyone. He pulled out a piece of parchment. It was an image of his son Dra'nosh that he had commissioned when he was young. The innocence in his eyes. The pure heart. All for nothing now. It was such a shame. He walked off to the tavern and began to drink, hoping the grog and wine would drown out his sorrows.

I tugged on Varg's arm. "Come with me.." I took him to a tent that was set up on the outskirts of the encampment. It was large enough for a few people, but it would just be the two of us and far enough no one would hear us. I pulled out a small vial of healing serum and put a drop on each of his wounds. "Thank you..for everything.." I said looking to him rubbing his arms to ease the muscles.
 
Last edited:
It was good to get one of the Horde leader to say yes to anything Queen Sylvanas truly was one of a kind i chuckled when Delora said "You have much to learn about him.." i can be hard headed at times but i will take part in this upcoming battle that's when Commander Saurfang said "You should listen to the Banshee Queen's ward. You need your rest. But I'll hold you to that drink after all this mess is over, mage.." i started to laugh aye i said i bowed in respect to both Queen Sylvanas and Commander Saurfang and followed behind Crystallis when she tugged on my shirt we came into a tent on the out skirts of the camp she had me sit on one of the beds and placed a drop on each arm and began rubbing my arms all i could do was groan your welcome i said smiling back at her sorry about getting you away from the battlefield it was the only thing i could do to keep you safe.
 
I shook my head with a smile. "You did what you thought was best for me and I am thankful." I continued rubbing the serum into his arms and legs, my hands coming very close to his groin. I looked to his eyes before they drifted to his lips and back up again. I moved in closer, pressing my lips to his as we engaged in a slow kiss.
 
I smiled when she said "You did what you thought was best for me and I am thankful." i do care for you Crystallis i drifted into the slow kiss tasting her lips cold but also a hint of mint i pulled her down onto the bed with me making sure are lips were still locked i began to rub her thighs making her moan little by little i drifted one hand and began sliding my middle finger along the outside of her pants hitting the pussy lips .
 
My leather pants were tight against my lower half allowing his fingers to graze against my nether region. I laid there with him, my breath slowing as we made out. I moved my hands up to his hair and ran my fingers through his locks. It felt so good. I moved one hand down his body between us and rubbed his growing erection through his mage robes. It felt so large. I moaned into the kiss as we rubbed each other through our clothing.
 
I kept up with kissing Crystallis making my finger drift up and down along her slit of her pussy with my free hand i began to unbuckle armor from her body making sure to get the armor off in a hurry i began to drift my kissing down towards her neck making each kiss sensual i began to moan in each kiss and said i haven't felt this way since the death of my wife i began to chant a little making a little fire appear from my finger i began to burn through her pants making a big enough hole for my finger to play with her pussy.
 
I gasped as he removed each piece of armor. It was as if his fingertips were enchanted and able to hit every spot that would be sensual to me. It felt so odd and yet --- I wanted more. I was craving more and more. Then he got down to my pussy. The sensation brought more than a gasp from my throat. A low moan coming from my mouth as his spell covered finger found my special spot with my cunt. I soon turned over, my wetness showing for him, my ass in the air -- "Where do you wish to enter me?"

{Visual}
 
I watched her turn over and present her ass and pussy both to me i moved my face closer to her ass and began giving her pussy a lick with my tongue i began to push my face deeper into her pussy i began to eat her out fuck this is what i needed after that battle and healing i pulled up from licking her pussy to say so it feels like my little forsaken whore loves this feeling i take it i delve deeper with my tongue making sure to hit every sensual spot her pussy had to offer.
 
The dripping juices coming from my honeypot was enough to drive him crazy. I was feeling so horny. His touch made me even hotter in my nether region. I moaned as I raised my hips and ass up more to give him better access. It felt so good. "Ohh gods, Varg.." He was so talented in that area of expertise. His tongue reaching so far into my tight cunt, as if to seek more and more of my honey. "Oh gods, yes.." I moaned once again. My tits dangling beneath me. I was loving every bit of this attention.
 
I began to grip Crystallis breasts while they were dangling and swaying left and right once i had her breasts in one place i moved my head back to her pussy slowly slurping up the cum dripping from her pussy i began to say fuck you taste so divine Crystallis i went back to eating her out i pushed my tongue deep into her pussy hitting her womb while i began massaging her tits making her moan and scream a bit i pulled by tongue out just for a second and said fuck if i knew forsaken women were moaners like this i would have fun years ago.
 
My head was thrown back as he was giving me the best cunnilingus session ever. It felt so good. "Oh gods!" I moaned more and more, his fingers pinching my nipples, turning them like dials on a goblin device. I looked back to him as his face was in my cunt, I was enjoying it so much. "I'm close, Varg.." I moaned again. My body was covered in a thin sheen layer of sweat, my pussy dripping more and more as his tongue went to work. "I'm---I'm there!" I moaned loudly as my hips began to buck against his face, my velvet walls contracting around his tongue. I collapsed on the mat that we had and laid on my back, my ragged breathing causing my breasts to rise and fall with each intake of air. I finally managed to look to him, seeing his massive erection. "Please...please enter me, mage.."
 
I was loving the taste of Crystallis i could feel energy following into myself this is just what the Mage doctor ordered i began to suck and suck making sure to get every ounce of pussy juices flowing into my mouth her hips began to buckle i could tell at that moment she was cumming i began to slurp up all the cum coming from her body she feel to the mat we were laying on and said "Please...please enter me, mage.." i began to smile even wider with pussy juices coming down my lips don't mind if i do Forsaken whore i said with a smirk i slammed my hard cock deep into her pussy hitting her deep and good i pulled out just a bit and slammed again kept doing that a few times more slamming her nice and deep how does this feel" Forsaken i said with a smile?".
 
Each slam of his cock into my tight cunt made me moan more and more. His full length went into me and slid almost out, just the tip inside before he would pummel me deeper. He had to be using a spell of some kind to make me feel this sexually energized. "Oh gods!" I moaned each time. "Yes! Yes! Please more! Harder, rougher, further!"

The noises from inside the tent could be heard outside. Lady Sylvanas blushed slightly as she heard her follower being sexually pleasured. She stood next to Saurfang as they downed some ale. "She seems to be having fun," Sylvanas grumbled as she drank another pint with ease.

Saurfang only laughed at how Sylvanas was grimacing from the sounds. "The human mage sure knows how to give it to a woman, from what I hear.."

"But not as good as I gave it to her back when..." Sylvanas mumbled feeling sorry for herself, Saurfang only patting her back in support.
 
I kept a good pace going with my cock pounding Crystallis pussy she kept screaming out louder and louder i knew most of the people in the camp could hear what we were doing but i didn't care one bit i was fucking my Forsaken whore and i was loving a bit of it. I started shouting in a sexual frenzy saying "how do you like being fucked by a lowly Mage i said aloud?" I opened my mouth and began biting a bit on her shoulder making her scream out in more pleasure.
 
Back
Top