"A Little Something Different" (closed)

AngelEyes1994

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Posts
742
"A Little Something Different"

(closed)​

"What do you mean 'a little something different'?"

Katie glanced around the coffee café for eavesdroppers before looking back to her inquisitor and whispering, "You know what I mean, Amy. Different."

The two best friends had been meeting every Tuesday and Thursday for lunch since Katie and her husband moved back to the city three months earlier. They talked about this and that and the other thing. But the topic of their sex lives always came up at some point: Amy's very satisfying one and Katie's disappointing lack of one.

"Keith still not doing it for you?" Amy asked, also whispering. After Katie shook her head, the two years younger friend from back home continued, "Even after the little ... you know ... lessons I told you to teach him."

"Old dog," Katie responded, not needing to add the new tricks part of the old proverb.

"What about..." This time it was Amy who looked around for eavesdroppers. She said in even a lower whisper, "You know..."

Amy had introduced a former lover of hers to her best friend in the hopes that a little rendezvous in a local hotel might be good for the latter. But Katie hadn't been able to relax, unable to forget she was married even as another man's long, thick dick was pounding deep into her.

"It was nice, but ... didn't do it for me," Katie confessed to her friend. She caught sight of a very sexy person walking by, ogled the well sculpted body before looking back to her friend and repeating, "I think what I need is ... a little something different."

Amy hadn't missed her friend's reaction to the perfect body passing by. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open in playful shock. She glanced past Katie as the perfect ass -- in a tight fitting skirt -- and whispered, "A woman?"

Katie shrugged, then laughed. "Why not?" She lowered her voice again, clarifying, "Men aren't doing it for me, so..."

They sat in silence for a long moment, just smiling at one another as their brains ran rampantly on the new idea. Finally, Amy asked, "So ... how you gonna go about doing this? Girl bar? Personal ad?"

"Oh, no no," Katie said quickly, shaking her head, then lifting her coffee mug only to find it empty. She gestured to the barista for a refill, then told her friend, "I'm thinking a professional."

"Professional what?" Amy asked, not immediately understanding the implication. Her face filled with surprise again as the thought came to her. She leaned in close and asked in a seriously low whisper, "A prostitute?"

"Escort," Katie corrected. The barista stepped up to set down the replacement mug, and after she'd left, Katie continued, "No street walker. Someone with class. Someone with discretion. Someone with the ... experience I need."

"So, again ... how?"

Katie shrugged.

(Pic of Katie, out of this current context, obviously.)
 
Last edited:
"And if we broaden the scope of information we'll see that..."

Aida paid no mind to the professor as he droned on in his monotone voice, her attention completely focused on the screen in front of her. Fingers flew furiously over the keyboard, typing at warp speed, the steady click clack of the keys blending with those of the other fifty laptops in the lecture hall.

If Aida had been paying attention she may have felt bad for Dr. Lindly and the lack of interest his students were showing, but she had other things on her mind at the moment; like writing a kick-ass profile.

"What are you doing?" Oliver whispered as he leaned over.

"None of your business." Aida quickly closed out the screen before he could see anything. The last thing the young woman needed was for the men around her to know that she was moonlighting as prostitute. No. Escort. She needed to get used to saying it. There was, after all, a world of difference between the two.

Oliver held up his hands in defeat and returned to his own laptop screen and the captivating game of online poker that awaited him. Watching him from the corner of her eye, Aida reopened the browser window and reread what she'd written.

Satisfied, Aida began to post the photos she'd had taken a few days before. She'd selected each one carefully, wanting to give those who visited her site a nice taste of what was to come.

It was hard to believe that all of this had started barely a month ago. In those few weeks it had been a whirlwind of fancy dinners and fine wine and fucking. Always fucking. And it was fantastic.

Around her the room started moving, her classmates gathering their things and preparing to face endless hours in the library pouring over books and case studies pertaining to the lecture they'd all just endured. Gathering her own things, Aida swung her bag over her shoulder and stepped into the flow of escaping graduate students. Lecture over she now had to face eight hours of tedious intern work.

But, she had a date that night. And that was something that put a spring in Aida's step.
 
Last edited:
Katie growled softly to her friend, "What do you mean I have a date?"

Amy smiled broadly, leaned in close, and repeated, "I got you a date."

"With who?"

"Really...?" the loyal if not overzealous friend asked. "Who do you think?"

"Who? How?" Katie asked quickly.

Amy glanced around their regular meeting place for eavesdroppers before answering, "Listen, I know you said no one from an Ad, but..."

"Oh my god," Katie said, falling back into her chair and staring up at the ceiling for a moment. When she leaned back into her friend, she whispered, "You're gonna get me busted. Probably a prostitution sting--"

"No!" Amy cut in, peering around again and lowering her voice. "No. A friend of mine used this girl. She's legit." Amy's smile widened broadly. "And she's good. My friend says ... really good."

They stared at one another for a moment, each glancing about, then back to one another. "And she ... dates women?"

"Of course," Amy said quickly. In reality, she had no idea about the woman's history with same sex encounters. The online ad hadn't been that specific. But she continued, "Men, women, couples, groups ... hell, Katie, she's a professional."

The two stared at one another for another long moment, then began laughing together. Katie grasped her friend's hands, squeezed them tightly, and said, "Okay. Okay. Let's do this."



Katie sat in a corner booth of the lounge of one of downtown's Four Star hotels. Her hands were trembling, causing her to wring them together under the table as she waited for the escort to show.

For two days all she'd been able to think about was this evening. Amy had shown Katie the woman's online profile. The woman was beautiful, sexy. Katie had even found herself masturbating in the bathroom with the woman's image on her slowly steaming over screen of her laptop.

Keith had detected her change in personality and quizzed her about it endlessly. It annoyed her to no end, but ironically his concern played into her plans. She'd told him she needed some girl time with Amy, even making spa reservation calls within hearing range of her husband to build her cover story.

And now, here she was, wide eyed as she saw a beautiful young woman entering the lounge ... making eye contact with her ... heading her way ... giving her a slight, polite smile...

Oh my god, Katie thought as she stood and waited, looking over the absolutely perfect example of womanhood coming her way, what the hell am I doing?
 
Last edited:
The website had been Camille's idea. The woman handled all Aida's bookings as well as the bookings for numerous other girls and she knew what she was talking about. She'd set Aida up with her own URL and given her the blueprints of setting up her own site. It wasn't perfect, as Aida was not the most tech savvy person, but it came across as professional and gave her potential clients an overview of what she offered, how to contact her, and the cost of spending time with her.

Since the website had gone live, Aida had been receiving more and more messages from Camille about potential bookings. It was a relief to the young woman that she didn't have to handle any of that aspect herself, Camille vetted each potential client, a full time job all on its own.

"Aida, Mr. Wyndham is looking for you."

The young woman looked up from responding to Camille's text about a new client that wanted to meet. Jeffrey stared down at her, his steel gray eyes boring into her as he tapped his foot impatiently.

"Well..." he said, "get your ass moving. Mr. Wyndham is busy and doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Jumping quickly from her chair, Aida speed walked towards her boss's office.

Charles Wyndham, CEO and founder of Wyndham International, a company that bought and sold millions of dollars of real estate every day. Aida served as an intern for him and the senior members of the company as she studied for her MBA.

She knocked cautiously on the open glass door, popping her head inside the office. Mr. Wyndham, busily chatting away on the phone in what sounded like Mandarin, waved her inside.







Smoothing out the nonexistent wrinkles in her midnight purple sheath dress, Aida made her way into the hotel lounge, the prearranged meeting spot for her newest client. Her black stilettos clicked across the floor in a slow, sultry beat. Heads turned to watch as she made her way across the lounge to the woman sitting in the corner booth. As she got closer she studied the woman. She looked to be in her late thirties/early forties, but still held a youthful glow. She was stunning to look at with rich, dark hair and a wide, beautiful eyes.

Though she hadn't been with many women professionally, Aida was no stranger to finding pleasure with another of her sex. And the woman waiting for her made Aida tingle with anticipation.

Stopping in front of the table, Aida brushed the loose waves of her hair over her shoulder, showing off the smooth column of her neck and the creamy skin of her shoulder.

"You must be, Katie." She smiled down at the woman and held out a freshly manicured hand, "I'm Charlotte. It's a pleasure to meet you."
 
"You must be, Katie," the young beauty said with a smile and an offered hand.

Katie had considered using a pseudonym, just as Aida did. But during her vetting process, the escort's manager had made it clear to Katie that she had nothing to worry about concerning the preservation of her identity. She took the offered hand. "Yes. Katie."

"I'm Charlotte," the woman continued, sitting at Katie's gestured invitation to the booth's other bench. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Yes, a pleasure," Katie said quickly out of common courtesy. Suddenly, the word pleasure began bouncing about inside her brain, and Katie felt a blush explode through her neck and face. She wondered whether the dim lighting would hide the blush, then -- realizing she couldn't do anything about it -- gestured to the hostess and asked Aida with continuing politeness, "What are you drinking? Or ... do you drink? I mean, can I--"

She was stumbling, she knew, so Katie simply shut her lips, then spread them in a nervous smile. The hostess stepped up and took their drink orders. Once the woman was gone, Katie looked back to Aida for a long moment with a pleased smile, then said with obvious relief and delight both, "You're a very beautiful woman."
 
"Relax." Aida slid into the booth beside Katie, resting a hand on the woman's arm. "You set the pace." Her hand slid sensuously up the arm, "we can go as slow or fast as you like." She leaned in close, her words nothing more than a tantalizing whisper in her client's ear.

"And yes, drinks are always welcome." She smiled, hoping to put Katie at ease as the hostess approached. After ordering a vodka martini, Aida turned her full attention to the woman beside her, blushing softly at the compliment.

"Thank you." Brushing the hair off Katie's shoulder, Aida's smiled turned seductive. "You are very stunning yourself." Turning so that her body faced Katie's, Aida quirked her head, studying the woman. "Tell me about yourself, Katie. What do you do for a living? What do you do for fun?"
 
"Relax ... You set the pace."

Katie chuckled nervously at the prostitute's softly spoken instructions. Relax. Take it easy. Nothing to be worried about. Not like you're paying another woman to drive you to unknown before heights of ecstasy...

The feel of the woman's hand on her arm was somehow reassuring and relaxing both. And, as the touch went on, sensual as well. Katie looked to the hand, then to Aida's eyes. Relax. Take it easy. Slow down. No hurry...

"Tell me about yourself, Katie," Aida said with a tone that sounded as normal as if it had come from a fellow mingler at a downtown party. "What do you do for a living? What do you do for fun?"

"Art appraisal," Katie said without even considering whether or not she wanted a prostitute to know about her real life. "Independent appraisal ... insurance companies when they need it done. I was an art student once upon a time. Wanted to be the next Tamara de Lempicka. Only problem was ... I can't paint."

Katie laughed nervously. The hostess checked on them again, and Katie thought she saw a bit of suspicious understanding in the young woman's expression when she saw the two women sitting close to one another rather than across from one another. She suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable. It wasn't because she feared people would know she was soliciting sex from another woman as much as it was that she was simply going to get intimate with another woman. Katie had no problem with same sex relationships, lesbian sex, what ever you wanted to call it. Hell, she had lots of lesbian, gay, and bisexual friends, acquaintances, and business associates.

It was just ... new to her.

"Fun...?" She thought about that question for a moment, again looking into Aida's mesmerizing eyes. "I exercise."

She launched into a rundown of the various exercise and sports in which she participated. She explained that it had begun as an effort to maintain her weight, which was always threatening to explode. "But ... after a while ... it was just an obsession for movement. I love movement."

Katie glanced passed Aida for eavesdroppers, then looked back to her and whispered, "I'd like to move with you ... to, um..."

She looked again for others, then opened her purse to remove a key card with the hotel's logo on it...
 
Aida studied the room key sitting in front of her. It was clear what Katie wanted, though she was too shy to say it aloud.

She couldn't help but smile, though, as her long slender fingers toyed with the edges of the key card. Aida had always enjoyed a woman who knew what she wanted. Their drinks hadn't even arrived and already the woman next to her was ready to move their night forward. To skip the entree and get right to dessert.

"You're wish is my command." Aida teased, her tone husky and seductive as she took Katie's hand in her own and slid from the booth, her dress sliding up just enough to give her companion a glimpse of thigh.

Curious eyes followed the pair of women as they moved through the hotel lounge. Aida could feel Katie sinking beneath the gazes, trying to hide herself away from them. Placing her hand on the other woman's back, Aida pulled her close.

"Don't pay any attention to them." She whispered, her lips brushing Katie's ear. "They're just jealous that I'm with the most beautiful woman here." Her lips moved to Katie's neck, kissing the soft skin, as her hand dipped lower to graze across her client's ass.
 
The pair made their way to the elevator and up to Katie's sixth floor room. Once inside it, Katie made her way casually over to the windows that looked out onto the city below. It wasn't that she was really interested in the view. She was simply delaying turning to look at Aida. She was so nervous about what was about to happen between the two women. Was it the same sex factor? Or was it the paying for it part? Either way, a chill ran up Katie's spine as she turned to face the escort.

She was so beautiful ... so sexy. Katie could understand why men would want to be with Charlotte ... even pay to be with the woman. Katie had contemplated being with another woman often during her adult years, but she'd never imagined it would actually happen. And certainly not like this.

"So..." Katie began nervously, "...how do we do this?"
 
Aida moved slowly towards Katie, her eyes moving over the woman's body, drinking her in. She was beautiful, there was no doubt to that. There was always a question of attraction when Aida was paired with a new client, but, with Katie, there was no question. The answer was plain and simple.

Standing before Katie, their bodies now close enough that Aida could feel each breath that left the nervous woman's body, Aida trailed a seductive finger along her arm.

"You relax," her voice was soft, husky with desire as she leaned in, her lips brushing against the pulse that beat rapidly at the base of Katie's throat, "and let me do the work."

Brushing Katie's hair away, Aida placed soft, sensual kisses along Katie's neck. Her hands moving to the zipper at the back of the dress, sliding it down easily. Fingers making quick work of the bra underneath. Aida pulled back, her heated gaze meeting Katie's as she slid the straps of the dress and bra down her client's shoulders, leaving her beautiful breasts bare.

"So beautiful." Aida breathed, leaning in to kiss each nipple, her eyes never once leaving Katie's.
 
"You relax," Charlotte told Katie, leaning in to begin kissing her so softly that a chill ran up the client's back, exploding her skin in goose bumps, "and let me do the work."

Aida's touch and slow undressing of her caused Katie to tremble deep down inside. Her brain continued again and again to scream with amazement different versions of I can't believe I'm doing this ... Is this really happening...? What the hell am I doing...?

But it felt ... so good. Katie began to wonder whether or not she could go through with this. Maybe she should cut this short ... pay Charlotte a portion of her fee or, if protocol deemed so, the entire fee. But then her blouse and bra fell away to reveal her hardened nipples, and the skilled escort began suckling on them in a way no man ever had. Katie reached her hands out to Aida's upper arms, gripping them in a way that meant to ensure the woman didn't stop the magnificent pleasuring that was taking place.

A moment later, Katie heard and felt the halves of a second zipper separating. Her skirt fell away from her hips, leaving her in nothing more than her heels, a modest thong, and a nervous smile. Katie suddenly realized that her breasts were swelling and contracting with deep breaths.

"So beautiful," Aida breathed.

Katie chuckled nervously, responding quickly but with a tone of doubt at what she took to be an occupationally obligatory compliment. Yes, Katie was attractive. She accepted that. She had a pretty face, and her well rounded body was still relatively firm and tight, though not nearly as much so as when she and her husband and first begun bumping their fuzzies as teens.

She got her share of second glances from men she passed or who passed her. But beautiful...? No. Charlotte was beautiful! As she felt the woman's lips, tongue, and hands exploring her, Katie's mind was suddenly filled with the online images of Aida.

"Can I see you?" she said in a shy whisper so low that she almost didn't hear it herself. Katie cleared her throat, gently used her grip on the escort's arms to separate them a bit, and repeated a bit louder but still with nervousness, "Can I see you?"
 
With one last kiss to each breast, Aida stepped back, turning away from Katie. She lifted her long, raven black hair up, revealing the plunging back of her dress. Slowly she unzipped the dress; inch after inch of perfectly smooth flesh revealed as she lowered the zipper. Glancing over her shoulder, Aida watched Katie, taking in her reaction as more of the young escort's body was revealed.

The zipper ended just above the curve of her ass and, with a wink, Aida slid the dress straps down her shoulders. The silken fabric fell silently to the floor. With her back still to Katie, Aida stepped out of the pool of fabric, her body completely bare. Dark waves of hair fell across her skin as she let her hair fall back down, the soft tendrils brushing against her shoulders. Slowly, she turned to face Katie.
 
Katie was amazed with the woman's perfection. The internet photos hadn't done Aida justice. She stepped closer, slowly ... her gaze shifting from the beauty's firm breasts to the folds of flesh at her baby butt smooth crotch. She reached out slowly to lay a hand softly over one of the escort's tits, squeezing it softly as she leaned in to pressed her lips to Charlotte's...

A chill of excitement surge up her spine, flooding her with goose flesh...
 
Her hands on Katie's arms, Aida could feel the goosebumps on the woman's flesh. Ruby red lips turned up in a smile, she met the woman's kiss half way, moaning gently as Katie lay a tentative hand on her breast. She could feel the tremble in Katie's touch, the hesitant need that lay just beneath the surface.

Aida's tongue flicked across Katie's lips, seeking entrance as she slid her hands down to the woman's waist; her thumbs hooking into the band of her thong.

"Tell me what you want, Katie." She breathed, teeth nipping at Katie's lower lip. "I'm yours to command."
 
Aida didn't have to ask twice. Katie whispered as she reached to the escort's hands to urge her to remove the thong, "Will you go ... you know..."

She had always hated hearing the phrase go down on me from her husband, so Katie was reluctant to speak those words here to Aida. But it was obvious that the other woman understood. Katie's thong was soon off her ... her buttocks were soon on the bed ... and her knees were soon spread ... as she was treated to the most incredible oral sex she'd ever partaken of...
 
It didn't take a genius to know what Katie wanted, even if she couldn't say the words aloud. The blush that crept up her cheeks was endearing, making her seem a naive girl instead of the grown woman that she was.

"Your wish..." Aida slipped the thong down her legs, revealing a small thatch of hair, and guided Katie to the King sized bed. "My command." She teased as she lay the woman down, a hand going to that beautiful snatch and spreading lips already slick with arousal.

Her thumb pressed firmly against Katie's clit, moving in slow circles against the bud, Aida kissed down her stomach. Despite Katie's pleading for more, Aida wasn't about to rush this moment. Katie had hired her for the full experience that Aida could provide, and she wasn't about to let her client down.

Aida kissed her way up and down each leg, her mouth close to, but never reaching the juncture between Katie's legs. Her thumb continued to work the swollen clit, teasing the older woman with things to come.

Above her, Katie squirmed, soft moans of pleasure emanating from her kiss-swollen lips. The sound brought a smile to Aida's lips as she blew softly on Katie's clit. The yelp of pleasure was enough to prompt her further. Wrapping her lips around the clit, Aida suckled on the button as she moved one finger between the wet folds of Katie's pussy. Her finger fucked the hot, tight tunnel slowly, enjoying the sensation of Katie's walls tightening around her finger. Swirling her tongue in lazy figure eights around Katie's clit, Aida increased the speed of her finger; crooking it in a come-hither motion to press against that magic button.

Katie's legs trembled on either side of her head and her moans turned to gasps then to cries of ecstasy as Aida's tongue slipped between those wet lips, joining her finger in pleasuring the older woman.
 
It was simply the most incredible pleasure Katie had ever enjoyed. The woman with her head between her thighs treated her like no man ever had or likely could. With her fingers, lips, and tongue working in concert, Aida worked Katie's pussy and clit with perfection until the pleasure between her thighs began to well slowly throughout ... and ... now, laying back on the bed ... back arched ... fingers of one hand grasping at Charlotte's hair ... fingers of the other clutching bedding ... eyes closed ... mouth open with a series of soft moans ... "Oh, God" ... Katie suddenly ... "Oh, God! ... felt an explosion of ecstasy ... "Oh, Go-o-o-d...! ... that her body had never known before ... at the hands ... of anyone ... including herself.

Katie found herself lost in the euphoria, the waves of pleasure taking over her conscious self. It lasted -- the orgasm -- for ... oh, for what seemed forever, though she couldn't honestly know. Five seconds...? Ten...? Sixty? She was simply lost to the joy erupting within her, still clasping at the head of hair and rumpled bedding as if afraid she were going to fall off this ride.

Had she screamed...? Katie wasn't even sure of that, though, as she finally began to come down from her peak, she realized that she was continuing to let out gasps of air that had an element of joyous cry in them. She relaxed her hands, releasing her grips ... her body in whole began to relax, though she could still feel in trembling ... and ... she finally slumped back into the bed to feel her chest rising and falling with deep breaths.

Thank you, she thought to herself, of Charlotte, obviously. Do I thank her? Do I verbalize my great appreciation for what she has done to me?

As she basked in the afterglow, Katie was suddenly contemplating the fact that this greatest orgasm of all time had come from the effort -- the paid for effort -- of a woman with whom she was not intimately involved. Aida wasn't Katie's lover. She was an escort ... a prostitute ... a whore, as Keith would call her if ever he found out about what was transpiring here.

The two women weren't a couple, so Katie would never enjoy such joy and pleasure again.

Or...

Would she...?

Katie's eyes were still closed as she simply thought and enjoyed, and while she'd been planning on opening them any moment to look to the incredible woman, she didn't. Suddenly, her joyous ride was looking as if it were going to end in a fiery crash.

I'll never have this again, Katie was thinking, her mind already reminding her of thoughts she'd had even before this night arrived: once is all you get, girl! Katie had wanted and needed this interaction with another woman, but ... she'd paid for it. And she couldn't continue to pay for such incredible sex again and again and again! First, she couldn't afford it. Second, it was illegal and, in the eyes of most people, wrong.

And third, she was married, so this was, essentially, cheating. Wasn't it? Of course, she'd cheated already with that friend of Amy's. So, it wasn't like this was the first time. But ... it would be the last. It had to be.

Katie opened her eyes finally, and in an instant tears were dribbling down across her temples toward her ears. She reached up to wipe them quickly, hoping to eliminate them before Charlotte saw them. But, she was too late. Katie chuckled, embarrassed. She couldn't tell Aida the true reason behind the water works -- her deep sadness at never again enjoying such euphoria -- so, and truthfully so, she told the escort, "That was the most incredible ... oh God ... it was just ... incredible. Thank you."
 
There was nothing more beautiful than a woman in the throes of passion and, to Aida, Katie was the epitome of perfect beauty. With her eyes closed and head thrown back, her back arching as she reached climax, Aida could barely look away. Her eyes tracked each goosebump and every tremor that captured her lover's body.

Thoroughly enraptured by the sight, Aida nearly missed the tears beading on Katie's lashes before sliding silently down her flushed cheeks. The woman tried to laugh it off when she caught Aida's gaze, stuttering out a thank you.

"It was my pleasure." Aida replied, her lips turned up in a soft, curious smile. "Are you all right, Katie?" She asked, placing a gentle kiss on a thigh that still trembled with desire.

The different reactions from client to client never ceased to amaze Aida. Tears were not as uncommon as one would think. Too often the guilt would set in immediately after release, sometimes even during, and clients would find themselves overwhelmed by it all. This was the first time, however, that Aida felt the need to comfort anyone.

Despite their brief time together, and even briefer conversation, Aida felt an affection for Katie. There was a vulnerability about her, a wholesomeness that was lacking in in Aida's other clients. Not that Katie was an innocent, rather that she seemed uncertain of what she wanted. It sparked the maternal side in Aida and she wanted nothing more than to hold Katie in her arms and kiss away those tears.

It was a new sensation for Aida, this sympathy, she wasn't quite sure how she felt about it, but with Katie's tears falling steadily now she decided not to fight it.

Tenderly kissing away the tears, Aida wrapped her arm around Katie, pulling her close.

"Shh," she whispered, the salt of those tears drying on her lips, "tell me what's wrong."
 
Tell you what's wrong, Katie thought. You're what's wrong. So wrong ... in how so right you are. She couldn't tell Aida that she'd forever changed Katie's life in just, what, ten minutes ... twenty? Hell, she had no idea how long the wonderfully skilled prostitute had been working her pussy. Katie only knew that it would be the most treasured time of her life from this moment onward.

It was just sex. It was just an orgasm. That's all. But ... that incredible orgasm had come at a point in Katie's life when she needed true joy. It had come in the nick of time ... and now that time was passed.

"There's nothing wrong," she told Charlotte, joining in the cuddling hug. She felt so wonderful against me. Once, as a teen, she had cuddled in a sleeping bag with a female friend. This reminded her of that time and of how wonderful it had been to hold another body against hers. Of course, because of her naivete, there hadn't been anything sexual in that first girl-girl encounter. Not like now. "I'm just happy."

They held each other a long moment, when an univited thought came to Katie. She didn't want to discuss the fact that she'd only paid Aida for an hour of her time, but she knew -- including the time downstairs -- that we were mostly through her allotment.

"Do you have to leave, Charlotte?" Katie asked softly. "Can I ... I mean, if you have no other appointments ... can I pay you to stay longer...?"

She knew she had options of one hour, three hours, overnight, and weekend. Katie couldn't afford the latter two, and she would have to use her credit card for the other. But she was desperate to keep this incredible woman close to her longer this night.
 
Last edited:
"I can stay as long as you like." Aida couldn't help smiling at the nervous tremble in Katie's voice. Fingers tracing lazy circles across her lover's stomach, Aida nibbled gently on Katie's ear. "I don't want to be anywhere but right here. In this bed. With you." Each whispered word punctuated by a tender kiss along Katie's jaw.

Her hand inched south as each of her kisses traveled lower down her lover's neck. Aida's lips wrapped around one swollen nipple, her tongue flicking across the tender flesh as her finger mirrored the movement against Katie's clit.
 
A shiver ran up Katie's spine once more, causing her to giggle like a school girl. It had been a long time since she'd been this happy naked with another person, male or female, amateur or pro. The feel of Aida's lips upon her neck, her shoulder, her collar bone, her bosom, her nipples … oh, it was simply heavenly.

"Stop," Katie whispered. She giggled again, unsure of whether it was because of the prostitute's skilled pleasuring of her or the fact that she'd actually told the woman to stop. Katie urged Aida to her back, then lifted her upper body to one crooked elbow. She said with a sincere tone, "You made love to me. I … want to make love to you."

She leaned over to kiss Aida's lips, softly but passionately, as her available hand caressed the beauty's belly, her breasts, her nipples. Her gaze repeatedly shifted to Aida's perfect body, and soon she was kissing the pert nipples of those perfectly rounded breasts.

Katie moved atop Aida: her knees parted those of the other woman, her elbows and forearms pressed into the mattress flanking Aida's rib cage, and her mouth continued to play at the woman's nipples, then collar bone, then breasts again, then up to her lips.

"Help me," she whispered, kissing Aida's neck. She pulled back to look into the other woman's eyes, then explained, "Tell me … I don't really … I don't know how to start."

Oh, Katie knew what she needed to do: go south, take a bite. But it went much farther than that. She didn't want this to be some third rate, munch a pussy, online video-like scene that teenage boys beat off to behind locked bedroom doors. She wanted to please Aida with the same…

Oh, God, I almost called it 'Love', Katie thought. Whatever it was that Aida had employed to make her feel so wanted and desired and joyous, Katie wanted to do the same to Aida.

"Tell me what to do," she whispered, fearful that she was about to tear up again at not knowing how to please Aida, the way Aida had so successfully pleased her.
 
The whispered “Stop” sent shivers down Aida’s spine. The look in Katie’s eyes - the hunger and naked, undeniable need that resided there – raised goosebumps on her flesh as the other woman pushed Aida back onto the bed. The young woman couldn’t stop the smile that pulled at the corners of her lips.

Katie’s kiss was soft, hesitant, but full of desire. Aida felt the tentative hands on her body, her back arching into the touch. Consumed as she was by the feel of this woman on top of her, Aida nearly missed her client’s soft spoken words.

“I want to make love to you.”

Those words sent a thrill through Aida. She was so used to being the one to say just the right thing, to drive her client wild with the words she whispered in their ears. To have someone else whispering to her, saying the things she wanted…no…needed to hear. How long had it been since someone had wanted to please her? How long since someone had been interested in her needs and not their own?

She moaned as Katie’s mouth moved over her body. Shy lips moving slowly, then more insistently across Aida’s skin; brushing her nipples, teasing and torturing her before capturing the young escort’s lips once more.

“Tell me … I don't really … I don't know how to start."

The vulnerability in Katie’s eyes made Aida wake in the knees. She reached up, cupping the woman’s cheek, her thumb brushing over Katie’s bottom lip.

“You’re doing wonderful.” She purred, her hand slipping around to the back of Katie’s neck.

“Tell me what to do.”

When those magic words spilled from Katie’s lips Aida thought she would erupt right then and there. She pulled Katie’s head down and met her halfway in a passionate kiss, her tongue teasing its way between Katie’s lips. With her free hand she guided her lover’s hand down between her legs so that the older woman could feel how wet she made Aida.

“I want you to trust your instincts.” Aida whispered huskily between kisses, her hips rising to meet the touch of Katie’s fingers. “Start with what you know you like done to you. I’ll guide you from there.”
 
Aida's instructions made so much sense, of course. It was like when Katie had wanted to write a novel, then a short story, and finally a screenplay. She'd been told Write what you know. She'd ended up writing a short about a woman unhappy with her personal life who slipped away into the sunset with a stranger. Katie had often imagined doing that: meeting an attractive stranger who made her warm and wet; pointing him toward the west; telling him to just drive 'til the road ran out; crawling into the back seat of his convertible as it set out across the wide desert panorama; and masturbating herself to an incredible orgasm while he watched her in the rear view mirror.

Who would have imagined that from here out, the stranger Katie might very well imagine was in the driver's seat was a beautiful, dark haired woman with the most perfect hour glass curves, rather than the most perfect rock hard cock?

Katie did exactly as Aida suggested. She slipped out from between the prostitute's thighs to lay on her side, her upper body supported on an elbow, then began gently and lovingly toying with the other woman's swollen labia. Katie touched Aida in very much the same way she touched herself when she needed some release, only instead of reacting to feeling the pleasure herself she watched Aida's expressions and body language and, if they came, listened to the woman's words as well.

She wet her fingers occasionally with just a quick insertion into Aida's pussy, but always returned to massaging the woman's clit, which had hardened with excitement to almost the size of one of Aida's nipples. She looked to the woman's pussy for a long moment, then stretched up to kiss Aida, telling her, "You have such a beautiful pussy."

Katie laughed, then blushed in embarrassment. "Oh my god! That sounded so … so wrong!"

She kissed Aida again, then quickly clarified, "I mean, not that you don't have … well, you know … but what I mean is, it sounded … it wasn't something I would have ever expected to hear coming from my mouth."

Katie kissed Aida again, then said with a sincere tone, "I'm glad I got to say it to you."

She shifted her body and moved back to between Aida's thighs to sit with her haunches on the backs of her ankles. Katie stared down upon the prostitute's body; her face, her bosom, her belly, her pussy, even her legs. The woman was the picture of perfection, and Katie felt to lucky to be having her first lesbian experience with such a woman.

Lesbian...? she thought suddenly, smiling and laughing. Same sex, maybe. Katie wasn't thinking of herself as a true lesbian just because she was having sex with another woman. And she hadn't imagined that she would be with other women in the future, especially in place of men, either mostly or totally. She'd simply needed something different, and Aida was it.

But then … Katie was already thinking that she could repeat this again and again and again and never tire of the beautiful Aida.

She moved back on the bed a bit, leaned down to kiss the other woman's smooth belly, then lower, then lower almost to the point of tasting Aida's juices … and finally … Katie kissed those wet, swollen labia. It was a soft kiss at first, and her lips were barely wetted. But the next was more intense with a bit more pressure … and Katie's tongue slipped out from her mouth to press in between Aida's outer labia.

The taste wasn't entirely unknown to Katie; she'd licked her own fingers during or after masturbation, simply to partake of and understand the taste. And yet, with Aida, with another woman, licking up some of the natural lubricant was so very much different. And so very much more enjoyable. Katie took Aida's pussy into her lips, pressed her extended tongue fully against the prostitute's hole and inner labia, and ever so slowly lapped it upwards to coat her tongue before pulling the juice back into her throat and unhurriedly swallow it.

She looked up to Aida, caught her reaction, blushed yet again, and laughed. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Another kiss on the professional's pussy, and Katie confessed, "I'm so glad I'm doing this."

She began kissing and licking, but she wanted this to be perfect. Again she begged, "Tell me exactly what to do. I know … I know that this is supposed to be about my pleasure … but … well, the customer is always right … I'm the customer … and I want to make you cum so badly. Is that something you do...? Something you allow yourself to do, with a … what am I, a patron? Please, Charlotte … I want to give you … I want you to feel the euphoria you sent me into … please."
 
Eyes closing, Aida drew in a ragged breath as Katie traced the swollen lips of her sex. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, her fingers combing through her client’s hair as Katie teased and toyed with her pussy.

“Fuck!” She gasped as Katie’s fingers moved quickly in and out of her before returning attention to Aida’s clit. The sensations that were building inside of her were unlike anything that Aida had felt in a very long time.

It’s true that some clients were able to bring Aida to completion, but none had done it with the eagerness that Katie showed. Aida couldn’t remember the last time she had felt so good, the last time a client had ever paid so much attention to HER pleasure instead of their own. Yes, it was her job to get them off, but every so often it was nice to know that someone wanted to get her off too.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt Katie’s mouth against hers in the softest of kisses.

"You have such a beautiful pussy. Oh my god! That sounded so … so wrong!"

Aida couldn’t help the laugh that broke from her lips. There was such an innocence to this woman. How could someone who was married and had lived a life be so beautifully innocent?

"I mean, not that you don't have … well, you know … but what I mean is, it sounded … it wasn't something I would have ever expected to hear coming from my mouth."

“It’s ok.” Aida ran a hand through Katie’s hair, kissing her softly. “I take it as the highest form of compliment.” She smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to the corner of Katie’s mouth. She watched as Katie moved back down her body. Stretching languidly, relishing in the feel of another woman against her, Aida bit her lip as Katie kissed her stomach.

“I like that,” she whispered, her voice husky with need. The ache between her legs was growing, her body tense and desperate for release. She watched the other woman kiss her way down Aida’s stomach, moving lower and lower, closer and closer to…

“Oh fuck.” She moaned as Katie kissed her before slipping her tongue between Aida’s outer labia. “Holy fuck, are you sure you haven’t done this before?” Aida’s hips moved up to meet Katie’s tongue. Her body responding to every touch, every lick. Fingers tightened in the bedsheets, clawing at the 1000 thread count sheets. Already she could feel it building inside her, that moment of pure ecstasy.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this. I’m so glad I’m doing this.” The words were spoken between kisses on Aida’s pussy; words that the call girl heard in the back of her mind but didn’t quite register as the blood pulsed in her ears.

"Tell me exactly what to do. I know … I know that this is supposed to be about my pleasure … but … well, the customer is always right … I'm the customer … and I want to make you cum*so*badly. Is that something you do...? Something you allow yourself to do, with a … what am I, a*patron?*Please, Charlotte … I want to give you … I want you to feel the euphoria you sent me into … please."

“Just don’t stop.” Aida gasped, fingers fisting in Katie’s hair. “Suck on my clit while you finger me. I want to feel you all over.” Her back arched as her free hand pinched and pulled at her nipple. “I’m so close, Katie. I’m so fucking close.”
 
Back
Top