Braless Women In Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a comment last summer on the "Confessions" page of the local popular culture weekly that I loved staring at women in the summer to see if they were braless and got tons of negative comments back.

I made a comment last summer on the "Confessions" page of the local popular culture weekly that I loved staring at women in the summer to see if they were braless and got tons of negative comments back.

Someone made a similar comment in the area's local art weekly and was summarily made a pariah. Truth be told: the places he spoke of every bibliophile and writer knew about already.

!!

My wife (of 34 yrs) always bust my balls when I try to sneak a peek of some ladies rack....She'd say.. "what, never seen boobs before?" Of course my reply would be.."yes, but I've never seen HER boobs before!!"

Every new one's a pleasure!!

I spend a lot of time in NYC ... and I've never seen what the hell you're talking about here. If a woman dresses provocatively then I can politely show my appreciation for it without getting a bitchy attitude out of them. Just sayin' ... :cool:

well, we always have our own experiences, don't we...

Someone made a similar comment in the area's local art weekly and was summarily made a pariah. Truth be told: the places he spoke of every bibliophile and writer knew about already.

Truth be told, sometimes it's best to keep our thoughts to ourselves.

I have small breasts so don't yet have much need for a bra. I hardly ever wear a bra at work and love the looks I get from guys when my nipples stand out under a tight silky blouse.

tumblr_o2yvhkeIKc1uh08a7o1_500.jpg

I have small breasts so don't yet have much need for a bra. I hardly ever wear a bra at work and love the looks I get from guys when my nipples stand out under a tight silky blouse.

Makes me wish I was a co-worker of yours.

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

New thread is here: click

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!:rose:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back