The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

istock_snobsm.jpg

This message is hidden because ScouriesWorld is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because lovecraft68 is on your ignore list.
Twins in forum technique.


Oh my gawd! Was that another zinger from the prep school elitist spy with 24,000+ posts? The self proclaimed master of quantity over quality…clogs up the forums ... clogs up the contests...


Christmas Confessional sr71plt GAY 4.37 148
Scrambled Holiday sr71plt HUM 4.34 29
The Christmas Present Cruise sr71plt GAY 4.25 59
Passing at Christmas sr71plt GAY 4.18 73
A Fire Spotter Christmas sr71plt GAY 4.16 96
Oh Christmas Tree! sr71plt GAY 3.93 107
 
So close to an H on my story. I'm not going to push for it on my fan page until after the contest is over though.

I'm all excited for the 2013 contest schedule to be announced. My goal is to enter a story in each special contest. :D
 
So close to an H on my story. I'm not going to push for it on my fan page until after the contest is over though.

I'm all excited for the 2013 contest schedule to be announced. My goal is to enter a story in each special contest. :D

I listened this morning and you got my 5.

Only reason it's not got the H yet, I bet, is because too many people just read it and don't have the good sense to listen... My best guess.

Love to see you back, voice in top form as usual. Easy to see why you dominate your niche.
 
I listened this morning and you got my 5.

Only reason it's not got the H yet, I bet, is because too many people just read it and don't have the good sense to listen... My best guess.

Love to see you back, voice in top form as usual. Easy to see why you dominate your niche.

Thank you darlin'!

Yes, I meant to put "continued in audio" or something to that affect at the end of it but I'm RUSTY at this. LOL Oh well. At least I know I'm entertaining the folks. ;)
 
(If Laurel is reading) I hope there's an adjustment in the dates for the 2013 contest schedule to avoid the long lay-off between the Earth Day contest and Nude day.

Now off to the next contest. I'm already working on 2 for Valentine's Day.
 
(If Laurel is reading) I hope there's an adjustment in the dates for the 2013 contest schedule to avoid the long lay-off between the Earth Day contest and Nude day.

Now off to the next contest. I'm already working on 2 for Valentine's Day.

Laurel is likely not reading; if you'd really like to suggest that to her, send her a PM.

As for the layoff -- in a way, it's nice to for non-contest entries to have a while where they aren't delayed in posting (at least possibly).
 
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

4.4999999999999

Oh, baby...I'm soooooo close!

Those little H's get me so turned on! LOL
 
Contest analysis - Winter Holidays Contest 2012

Good evening. The ants tell me that there are 125 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.28 from an average of 277 votes. Stories had an average of 27,072 views, an average of 8 favorites, and an average of 9 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.23%. The average number of pages is 2.5, with the longest story being 12 pages.

So far there have been a total of 34,663 votes, 3,384,050 views, 1,075 favorites and 1,165 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.28) is 0.32 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 277) is 294. The median score is 4.29, the median number of votes is 172 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.53 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 4.00 or below.

Sweeps

Some votes have been reduced (swept) since the start of the competition. A total of 88 stories have had their votes adjusted, with 123 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is higher than before and 13 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is lower. There were a total of 792 votes swept, being an average of 9 per swept story. The maximum number of votes swept for a single story was 69. (Figures based on toplists, and may not be totally accurate).


Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (5 stories)
  • Celebrities (1 story)
  • Erotic Couplings (11 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (2 stories)
  • Fetish (1 story)
  • First Time (3 stories)
  • Gay Male (11 stories)
  • Group Sex (15 stories)
  • Humor & Satire (3 stories)
  • Illustrated (3 stories)
  • Incest/Taboo (22 stories)
  • Interracial Love (2 stories)
  • Lesbian Sex (5 stories)
  • Loving Wives (4 stories)
  • Mature (1 story)
  • Mind Control (1 story)
  • Non-Erotic (4 stories)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance (1 story)
  • NonHuman (4 stories)
  • Novels and Novellas (2 stories)
  • Romance (17 stories)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (4 stories)
  • Text With Audio (2 stories)
  • Toys & Masturbation (1 story)

New stories today: None


Authors entered so far are:

Acktion, Ada Stuart, Alex De Kok, allthewayin, amandablaze, AndrewJackson, Ashson, Aulcidus, Belongs2Beth (3), BenLong, Benny024, Boxlicker101, BuckyDuckman, Butterflies512, calibeachgirl, Cinner (2), Corpse_rider, dagan732, datedsoul, DG Hear, drdirty8 (2), D_Lynn, EdgarPleaseCain (2), Eros5150, friskygirl51, geronimo_appleby (3), ggroyale, GirlintheMoon, Harlock606, HeyAll (3), HollyS, Honeydip79, ilikeitlikethat18, inqusitivepuppy (2), Jasmynn_Brown (2), javawarrior, JayDavid, JosephWrites, JuliaBonham, justboycrazy, Kikoro, kms1987, LaRascasse, la_chica, LesLumens, lovecraft68, luvthedesserts (2), MagicMouse, MarieWriter, MistressLynn, MSTarot, m_storyman_x (2), NaokoSmith, Naughtily_Written, northlander, oggbashan, OliShawcross, petitmort, pj, Powerofthepen, PrincessErin, PrincessKashmir (2), qhml1, reddirtwriter, RedHairedandFriendly (2), ringdingaling48, Rockinworld, Rockywriter2012, Rugrat60 (2), Schaka, scouries, ShyChiWriter, silkstockingslover (2), SilverSparrow, sirhugs (2), sophist801, SpotInTheSand, sr71plt (6), stubborn_dreamer, SusanJillParker, Tara_Neale (2), theravenfox, Tiffy1, TinyBeth (2), tmoney249, tonyd1509, Tx Tall Tales, TxRad (3), Untameable_Guy, voluptuary_manque (2), WayneGibbous, writerjab, YDB95 (2), ZenJinni, Zrnko_Pisku (2)

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on:

  • The category page
  • The author's page
  • The toplists page

can all be different.

Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Please do not PM me asking for more detailed information. I do not wish to skew contest results by giving a target for voting manipulation.

Contest page: Winter Holidays Contest 2012
 
*sigh* I had an entry all ready to go. Unfortunately, I can't read. Maybe next year.
 
If that is actually your score, it would be rounded up to 4.50. Maybe it is actually 4.4949999999.

The score WAS 4.49. The extra nines were for emphasis! :p

But now, it's dropped down to 4.48.

S'alright tho...haters gonna hate :cool:

LMAO
 
Well “just one more night” to go until the winners are announced. Will lovergirl finally break through? Or will the QUEEN pull another surprise out of her hat? I suspect it will be a long, sleepless night for our young comic book threaddmistress.

We’re hoping she’ll win.

Here’s where the top 19 stand as of today. The three winners almost certainly will come from this group … unless … We’ve also listed the votes, comments and favorite figures for each story…


The Highest Rated 19 Contest Stories (as of Dec 13th) Compared:

LITEROTICA'S Winter 2012 Highest Scored

Silver Angels qhml1 NE 4.86
Milk and Cookies SpotInTheSand ROM 4.84
Ashley's Special Gift lovecraft68 GROUP 4.84
Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong INC 4.80
Differently Visioned D_Lynn ROM 4.79
12 Days dagan732 GAY 4.76
Mary XXXmas Tx Tall Tales GROUP 4.76
The Mall Santa DG Hear ROM 4.75
Christmas Party Date m_storyman_x GROUP 4.75
Snowbound reddirtwriter GAY 4.73
Green Groweth the Holly GirlintheMoon ROM 4.72
A Christmas Tart ... with a Heart geronimo_appleby NOVEL 4.72
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls silkstockingslover INC 4.68
Just One Night scouries INC 4.67
A Gift on Christmas Eve Rugrat60 INC 4.67
The True Meaning MagicMouse LES 4.66
Christmas Lover Ada Stuart ROM 4.65
My First Hanukkah JayDavid ROM 4.65
Center Piece LesLumens GROUP 4.64

LITEROTICA'S Winter 2012 Highest Vote Totals

Just One Night scouries INC 1927
Milk and Cookies SpotInTheSand ROM 960
The Mall Santa DG Hear ROM 923
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls silkstockingslover INC 895
A Gift on Christmas Eve Rugrat60 INC 781
Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong INC 690
Mary XXXmas Tx Tall Tales GROUP 600
Ashley's Special Gift lovecraft68 GROUP 485
The True Meaning MagicMouse LES 476
Differently Visioned D_Lynn ROM 450
Snowbound reddirtwriter GAY 427
Center Piece LesLumens GROUP 400
Silver Angels qhml1 NE 265
Christmas Party Date m_storyman_x GROUP 256
12 Days dagan732 GAY 254
Green Groweth the Holly GirlintheMoon ROM 241
My First Hanukkah JayDavid ROM 215
A Christmas Tart ... with a Heart geronimo_appleby NOVEL 187
Christmas Lover Ada Stuart ROM 135

LITEROTICA'S Winter 2012 Most Favorited

Milk and Cookies SpotInTheSand ROM 46
Just One Night scouries INC 41
Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong INC 38
Differently Visioned D_Lynn ROM 38
The True Meaning MagicMouse LES 27
12 Days dagan732 GAY 25
A Gift on Christmas Eve Rugrat60 INC 25
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls silkstockingslover INC 24
Snowbound reddirtwriter GAY 23
Ashley's Special Gift lovecraft68 GROUP 16
The Mall Santa DG Hear ROM 15
Center Piece LesLumens GROUP 14
Mary XXXmas Tx Tall Tales GROUP 13
Green Groweth the Holly GirlintheMoon ROM 13
Christmas Party Date m_storyman_x GROUP 9
Silver Angels qhml1 NE 6
A Christmas Tart ... with a Heart geronimo_appleby NOVEL 5
Christmas Lover Ada Stuart ROM 4
My First Hanukkah JayDavid ROM 2

LITEROTICA'S Winter 2012 Most Comments

Just One Night scouries INC 42
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls silkstockingslover INC 39
Milk and Cookies SpotInTheSand ROM 33
The Mall Santa DG Hear ROM 31
Snowbound reddirtwriter GAY 30
Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong INC 29
A Gift on Christmas Eve Rugrat60 INC 27
The True Meaning MagicMouse LES 27
Differently Visioned D_Lynn ROM 20
Silver Angels qhml1 NE 16
Ashley's Special Gift lovecraft68 GROUP 14
12 Days dagan732 GAY 13
Mary XXXmas Tx Tall Tales GROUP 12
Green Groweth the Holly GirlintheMoon ROM 12
Center Piece LesLumens GROUP 10
A Christmas Tart ... with a Heart geronimo_appleby NOVEL 9
My First Hanukkah JayDavid ROM 8
Christmas Lover Ada Stuart ROM 5
Christmas Party Date m_storyman_x GROUP 4
 
Contest analysis - Winter Holidays Contest 2012

Good evening. The filibusters tell me that there are 125 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.29 from an average of 281 votes. Stories had an average of 27,947 views, an average of 8 favorites, and an average of 9 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.20%. The average number of pages is 2.5, with the longest story being 12 pages.

So far there have been a total of 35,169 votes, 3,493,491 views, 1,097 favorites and 1,198 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.29) is 0.31 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 281) is 302. The median score is 4.28, the median number of votes is 171 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.54 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 4.04 or below.

Sweeps

Some votes have been reduced (swept) since the start of the competition. A total of 95 stories have had their votes adjusted, with 163 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is higher than before and 19 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is lower. There were a total of 1,002 votes swept, being an average of 10 per swept story. The maximum number of votes swept for a single story was 70. (Figures based on toplists, and may not be totally accurate).


Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (5 stories)
  • Celebrities (1 story)
  • Erotic Couplings (11 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (2 stories)
  • Fetish (1 story)
  • First Time (3 stories)
  • Gay Male (11 stories)
  • Group Sex (15 stories)
  • Humor & Satire (3 stories)
  • Illustrated (3 stories)
  • Incest/Taboo (22 stories)
  • Interracial Love (2 stories)
  • Lesbian Sex (5 stories)
  • Loving Wives (4 stories)
  • Mature (1 story)
  • Mind Control (1 story)
  • Non-Erotic (4 stories)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance (1 story)
  • NonHuman (4 stories)
  • Novels and Novellas (2 stories)
  • Romance (17 stories)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (4 stories)
  • Text With Audio (2 stories)
  • Toys & Masturbation (1 story)

Views by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 1,526,102 (43.7%)
  • Group Sex: 463,747 (13.3%)
  • Gay Male: 198,095 (5.7%)
  • Romance: 193,566 (5.5%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 177,030 (5.1%)
  • Illustrated: 155,818 (4.5%)
  • Loving Wives: 132,029 (3.8%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 96,714 (2.8%)
  • First Time: 95,604 (2.7%)
  • BDSM: 83,445 (2.4%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 41,915 (1.2%)
  • Non-Erotic: 35,530 (1.0%)
  • Novels and Novellas: 30,618 (0.9%)
  • Mature: 29,918 (0.9%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 28,311 (0.8%)
  • Mind Control: 28,116 (0.8%)
  • Text With Audio: 27,338 (0.8%)
  • Interracial Love: 26,224 (0.8%)
  • Fetish: 25,978 (0.7%)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 24,160 (0.7%)
  • NonHuman: 22,060 (0.6%)
  • Humor & Satire: 21,907 (0.6%)
  • Celebrities: 15,540 (0.4%)
  • Toys & Masturbation: 13,726 (0.4%)

Comments by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 359 (30.0%)
  • Romance: 175 (14.6%)
  • Loving Wives: 143 (11.9%)
  • Gay Male: 111 (9.3%)
  • Group Sex: 88 (7.3%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 64 (5.3%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 48 (4.0%)
  • Non-Erotic: 39 (3.3%)
  • First Time: 20 (1.7%)
  • BDSM: 19 (1.6%)
  • Text With Audio: 18 (1.5%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 16 (1.3%)
  • Humor & Satire: 15 (1.3%)
  • Novels and Novellas: 14 (1.2%)
  • Mature: 12 (1.0%)
  • NonHuman: 11 (0.9%)
  • Illustrated: 9 (0.8%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 8 (0.7%)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 8 (0.7%)
  • Mind Control: 6 (0.5%)
  • Fetish: 6 (0.5%)
  • Interracial Love: 4 (0.3%)
  • Toys & Masturbation: 3 (0.3%)
  • Celebrities: 2 (0.2%)

Favorites by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 487 (44.4%)
  • Romance: 162 (14.8%)
  • Gay Male: 103 (9.4%)
  • Group Sex: 95 (8.7%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 53 (4.8%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 40 (3.6%)
  • BDSM: 20 (1.8%)
  • Loving Wives: 18 (1.6%)
  • Text With Audio: 15 (1.4%)
  • First Time: 14 (1.3%)
  • Novels and Novellas: 13 (1.2%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 13 (1.2%)
  • Humor & Satire: 11 (1.0%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 9 (0.8%)
  • Celebrities: 8 (0.7%)
  • Non-Erotic: 8 (0.7%)
  • Interracial Love: 6 (0.5%)
  • NonHuman: 5 (0.5%)
  • Mind Control: 5 (0.5%)
  • Fetish: 4 (0.4%)
  • Mature: 3 (0.3%)
  • Toys & Masturbation: 3 (0.3%)
  • Illustrated: 1 (0.1%)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 1 (0.1%)

Votes by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 14,916 (42.4%)
  • Romance: 5,326 (15.1%)
  • Group Sex: 3,583 (10.2%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 2,001 (5.7%)
  • Gay Male: 1,816 (5.2%)
  • Loving Wives: 1,788 (5.1%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 906 (2.6%)
  • First Time: 714 (2.0%)
  • Non-Erotic: 672 (1.9%)
  • Illustrated: 405 (1.2%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 400 (1.1%)
  • BDSM: 389 (1.1%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 352 (1.0%)
  • Novels and Novellas: 287 (0.8%)
  • Humor & Satire: 278 (0.8%)
  • Mind Control: 230 (0.7%)
  • NonHuman: 222 (0.6%)
  • Interracial Love: 176 (0.5%)
  • Text With Audio: 163 (0.5%)
  • Mature: 150 (0.4%)
  • Fetish: 146 (0.4%)
  • Celebrities: 110 (0.3%)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 71 (0.2%)
  • Toys & Masturbation: 68 (0.2%)

Average scores by category

  • Celebrities: 4.56
  • Novels and Novellas: 4.51
  • Non-Erotic: 4.49
  • Humor & Satire: 4.46
  • Romance: 4.41
  • Incest/Taboo: 4.40
  • Gay Male: 4.35
  • Group Sex: 4.29
  • Lesbian Sex: 4.29
  • Mind Control: 4.28
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 4.25
  • Erotic Couplings: 4.23
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 4.22
  • Text With Audio: 4.20
  • Interracial Love: 4.12
  • First Time: 4.11
  • BDSM: 4.09
  • NonHuman: 4.09
  • Illustrated: 4.04
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 3.99
  • Mature: 3.95
  • Loving Wives: 3.93
  • Fetish: 3.73
  • Toys & Masturbation: 3.66

Hotness by category

  • Celebrities: 100%
  • Romance: 53%
  • Text With Audio: 50%
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 50%
  • Novels and Novellas: 50%
  • Non-Erotic: 50%
  • First Time: 33%
  • Humor & Satire: 33%
  • Erotic Couplings: 27%
  • Incest/Taboo: 27%
  • Group Sex: 27%
  • NonHuman: 25%
  • Lesbian Sex: 20%
  • BDSM: 20%
  • Gay Male: 18%

Swept votes by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 140
  • Group Sex: 123
  • Romance: 122
  • Loving Wives: 120
  • Erotic Couplings: 94
  • First Time: 87
  • Fetish: 64
  • BDSM: 41
  • Gay Male: 37
  • Non-Erotic: 30
  • Illustrated: 28
  • Lesbian Sex: 26
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 22
  • NonHuman: 15
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 13
  • Mature: 11
  • Humor & Satire: 10
  • Toys & Masturbation: 6
  • Mind Control: 5
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 4
  • Text With Audio: 3
  • Celebrities: 1

Number of views, votes, comments per day

  • 10 Nov (Saturday) : 1 views, 0 votes, 16 comments
  • 11 Nov (Sunday) : 90,991 views, 715 votes, 20 comments
  • 12 Nov (Monday) : 22,350 views, 355 votes, 28 comments
  • 13 Nov (Tuesday) : 149,767 views, 1,473 votes, 48 comments
  • 14 Nov (Wednesday) : 87,923 views, 941 votes, 28 comments
  • 15 Nov (Thursday) : 60,694 views, 539 votes, 29 comments
  • 16 Nov (Friday) : 100,040 views, 1,061 votes, 38 comments
  • 17 Nov (Saturday) : 74,724 views, 367 votes, 40 comments
  • 18 Nov (Sunday) : 101,983 views, 1,096 votes, 32 comments
  • 19 Nov (Monday) : 49,104 views, 542 votes, 19 comments
  • 20 Nov (Tuesday) : 78,977 views, 1,026 votes, 37 comments
  • 21 Nov (Wednesday) : 111,410 views, 1,100 votes, 16 comments
  • 22 Nov (Thursday) : 51,372 views, 495 votes, 8 comments
  • 23 Nov (Friday) : 66,897 views, 501 votes, 27 comments
  • 24 Nov (Saturday) : 81,972 views, 1,094 votes, 27 comments
  • 25 Nov (Sunday) : 57,094 views, 813 votes, 18 comments
  • 26 Nov (Monday) : 40,042 views, 456 votes, 33 comments
  • 27 Nov (Tuesday) : 163,353 views, 1,669 votes, 38 comments
  • 28 Nov (Wednesday) : 65,752 views, 720 votes, 27 comments
  • 29 Nov (Thursday) : 82,299 views, 977 votes, 17 comments
  • 30 Nov (Friday) : 51,058 views, 525 votes, 26 comments
  • 1 Dec (Saturday) : 73,892 views, 1,137 votes, 45 comments
  • 2 Dec (Sunday) : 95,541 views, 1,324 votes, 46 comments
  • 3 Dec (Monday) : 163,416 views, 1,564 votes, 95 comments
  • 4 Dec (Tuesday) : 216,505 views, 2,591 votes, 75 comments
  • 5 Dec (Wednesday) : 79,235 views, 848 votes, 48 comments
  • 6 Dec (Thursday) : 230,521 views, 1,962 votes, 58 comments
  • 7 Dec (Friday) : 230,235 views, 2,076 votes, 67 comments
  • 8 Dec (Saturday) : 243,681 views, 2,024 votes, 35 comments
  • 9 Dec (Sunday) : 140,085 views, 1,114 votes, 54 comments
  • 10 Dec (Monday) : 224,573 views, 2,441 votes, 53 comments
  • 11 Dec (Tuesday) : 98,563 views, 1,117 votes, 17 comments
  • 12 Dec (Wednesday) : 62,516 views, 453 votes, 23 comments
  • 13 Dec (Thursday) : 46,925 views, 53 votes, 10 comments

New stories today: None


Authors entered so far are:

Acktion, Ada Stuart, Alex De Kok, allthewayin, amandablaze, AndrewJackson, Ashson, Aulcidus, Belongs2Beth (3), BenLong, Benny024, Boxlicker101, BuckyDuckman, Butterflies512, calibeachgirl, Cinner (2), Corpse_rider, dagan732, datedsoul, DG Hear, drdirty8 (2), D_Lynn, EdgarPleaseCain (2), Eros5150, friskygirl51, geronimo_appleby (3), ggroyale, GirlintheMoon, Harlock606, HeyAll (3), HollyS, Honeydip79, ilikeitlikethat18, inqusitivepuppy (2), Jasmynn_Brown (2), javawarrior, JayDavid, JosephWrites, JuliaBonham, justboycrazy, Kikoro, kms1987, LaRascasse, la_chica, LesLumens, lovecraft68, luvthedesserts (2), MagicMouse, MarieWriter, MistressLynn, MSTarot, m_storyman_x (2), NaokoSmith, Naughtily_Written, northlander, oggbashan, OliShawcross, petitmort, pj, Powerofthepen, PrincessErin, PrincessKashmir (2), qhml1, reddirtwriter, RedHairedandFriendly (2), ringdingaling48, Rockinworld, Rockywriter2012, Rugrat60 (2), Schaka, scouries, ShyChiWriter, silkstockingslover (2), SilverSparrow, sirhugs (2), sophist801, SpotInTheSand, sr71plt (6), stubborn_dreamer, SusanJillParker, Tara_Neale (2), theravenfox, Tiffy1, TinyBeth (2), tmoney249, tonyd1509, Tx Tall Tales, TxRad (3), Untameable_Guy, voluptuary_manque (2), WayneGibbous, writerjab, YDB95 (2), ZenJinni, Zrnko_Pisku (2)

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on the category page, the author's page, and the toplists page, can all be different. Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Please do not PM me asking for more detailed information. I do not wish to skew contest results by giving a target for voting manipulation.

Contest page: Winter Holidays Contest 2012
 
image.php

Those lists aren't even accurate...

Are you referring to my lists my dear? Or those strange ones produced by the aussie ALT? Standard deviation of votes? :rolleyes:

Anyway I can assert that my lists are accurate - they are all based on LITEROTICA numbers that were available this a.m.

Perhaps you misunderstood what is being shown. What list lists show are where only the top 19 highest scored stories compare as to score, votes, comments and favorites. It is possible that stories that aren't in the top 19 may have more votes or comments than those shown but we are only showing the highest rated stories.
 
This message is hidden because ScouriesWorld is on your ignore list.

So good.

Tomorrow is the day the real contest winners are anounced by the site owners.

Good luck to everyone.
 
Tomorrow is the day the real contest winners are anounced by the site owners.

I wouldn't count on that. The last few stories didn't even get posted until a couple of days late.

Considering all the delays of late, I wouldn't expect an announcement until Sunday. If it turns out earlier -- or even on time -- pleasant surprise. But don't anybody get your hopes up.

Good luck to everyone whenever the announcement comes around, and congratulations as well. Just by participating, you've reaped the reward of high-level exposure for your work.
 
I wouldn't count on that. The last few stories didn't even get posted until a couple of days late.

Considering all the delays of late, I wouldn't expect an announcement until Sunday. If it turns out earlier -- or even on time -- pleasant surprise. But don't anybody get your hopes up.

Good luck to everyone whenever the announcement comes around, and congratulations as well. Just by participating, you've reaped the reward of high-level exposure for your work.

Usually Laurel makes a note of this on the contest sticky, though. So we can check there first.
 
Back
Top