Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Keri, of course, love! *opens blankie for her sissies*
Daddy stan, I would but don't wanna get too familiar. My daddy wouldn't approve.

Good Grief.. Could you imagine the size of the blankie needed to cover ALL the babygirls if they decided to all snuggle together?!?!?

Good Grief.. Could you imagine the size of the blankie needed to cover ALL the babygirls if they decided to all snuggle together?!?!?

Small, right? Wouldn't want to cover up the baby girls too much, and they would snuggle up tighter to daddy to help stay warm :)

I won a whole dollar and looking to blow it all on penny candy! Who's in?

Penny Candy? mmmm ... tootsie rolls, please :)
Lost my bet on the Niners and will be buying lunch at work

It is fun to follow the goings on in here ... should drop in more often
Greetings to all the Girls and Daddies alike :rose:

Penny Candy? mmmm ... tootsie rolls, please :)
Lost my bet on the Niners and will be buying lunch at work

It is fun to follow the goings on in here ... should drop in more often
Greetings to all the Girls and Daddies alike :rose:

Welcome back DD....I have a bag of tootsies rolls here waiting. How many lunches are you buying tomorrow?

Daddy Stan is here joyous in victory and opening my blanket to any and all littles girls that want to celebrate

Aww Keri, of course, love! *opens blankie for her sissies*
Daddy stan, I would but don't wanna get too familiar. My daddy wouldn't approve.

Thanks Bella and Daddy Stan. Maybe I can snuggle between the two of you and no one will get in trouble. But Yay Ravens! It would be nice to fall asleep tonight with a smile on my face!

:heart: Keri

Thanks Bella and Daddy Stan. Maybe I can snuggle between the two of you and no one will get in trouble. But Yay Ravens! It would be nice to fall asleep tonight with a smile on my face!

I could help you out with that smile ... just sayin.

I fell asleep during the 4th quarter :( Woke up in time to see the trophy presentation. I'm really happy Flacco got MVP :D

Sweetheart, i wouldn't give you a spanking for telling the truth. Us "Old Men" do have that extra "something" you babygirls like. Otherwise you wouldn't be with us.....:D

Yes daddy C, you are right. There is a special appeal. I'm glad you and TT are together finally.

Can I curl up with you, Bella? Don't know if my Daddy's in bed or what... I just need snuggles.. XOXO

Snuggles for Keri and Bella!

Small, right? Wouldn't want to cover up the baby girls too much, and they would snuggle up tighter to daddy to help stay warm :)

Giggles! Always thinking, eh daddy Rob?

Good morning daddies and girls! Monday morning eskimo kisses from me to you! It's freezing!

And special kisses for a special Daddy :kiss::kiss::cattail:

Yes daddy C, you are right. There is a special appeal. I'm glad you and TT are together finally.

We are apart again but i'll be going to visit him again tomorrow :D

Thank you everyone for being so sweet. Today was great and I feel calm and right again.
Lots of cuddles and kisses :)

I hope everyone has a great Monday

We are apart again but i'll be going to visit him again tomorrow :D

Thank you everyone for being so sweet. Today was great and I feel calm and right again.
Lots of cuddles and kisses :)

I hope everyone has a great Monday

Ahhhh calm and right again! Perfect analogy! So happy for you two!

Hi to TT and INL! Hope your Monday goes smoothly! More snow to shovel and it's a cold 5F here in Minnesota!

Last edited:
"Morning Daddies and Baby Girls - Monday again:eek: - Back to work. Special love going to Daddy C and TT. Enjoy every minute of your time together!":kiss:

Happy monday to all the sissies and Daddies!

My phone jacked up last night so I missed the giggles and Tootsie Rolls.

*cuddled on her Daddy's lap, still ecstatic bout the Ravens' win*

Hi Daddy PA, and Daddy Rob!

Hi Bella. Sorry you missed tootsie rolls but I have about $.30 left. My treat!
Glad the work day is over and time to relax before dinner.

Hey Daddy Stan!

Gee, thanks. Do you have any vanilla ones? I like those and the orange. Glad your workday is done. I'm off work until 11am tomorrow. Its lovely, I rarely get two days off in a row!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back