New Story Advertisments

New story is up!
All about the joys of giving a BJ.

I love sucking cock. The feel of a man's hardness filling my mouth is one of the best pleasures of life. Some times I like it rough, to have him use my face, my only purpose an object for him to thrust into in order to orgasm. Other times I lovingly suck him, getting him to his full size before penetrating me. There is simply no limit to how many different ways I can enjoy sucking his cock, but I think my favourite is to tease, to worship, praising his manhood with my mouth and tongue making it so he orgasms not because he desires to do so, but simply because there is no stopping it. This is one of those times...
 
Web Series GUILTY PLEASURES

Hey Guys,

I am working on a new web series called GUILTY PLEASURES..

I need some people to read it over before I start shooting.. I want to make this a really cool and interactive series.

I want to focus on advertising as well without it being TOO COMMERCIAL.. but, its really a business and I'm wondering how if people from online wanted to get involved with the show..if they would film themselves and let me edit it together to be apart of the web series.

Of course I have actors and I write the story.. but I want to include real life couples or friends who want to play a part of the project.

I want you to think of this like iReporter.. but for the erotic community... tells us your stories and share with us your Guilty Pleasures..

please submit your stories to:

SUBMIT@pixel-flick.tv

I want to hear them and even hear it form you personally through a nice video submission.. and if you have a great story, we will produce an episode about it..

in the SUBJECT LINE in the email, please put "Guilty Pleasures Story"

thank you
 
my first story

I've posted my first story, and would like to hear some feedback on it. The story is in the "fetish" category because it features lactating breasts. It's completely fictional, but I was trying to make it fairly realistic. I would really like to hear from some women who have breast-fed their children, to see if what I have written is even close to being accurate, or just to hear your thoughts. The story is:

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-librarians-dilemma

Thanks!
 
First Story: The Designer

Greetings!

I posted my first story to Lit over the weekend. I'm interested in any feedback you may have.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-designer-ch-01

The story is the first of a multipart series of a young man coming to grips with a strange new power.
The protagonist is confessing his past transgressions and the future parts deal with the aftermath of his actions. The tension between right and wrong, good and bad is begun in this chapter and explored in later chapters.

I may have included sex scenes to enhance readability. ;)

Enjoy.

Comments and Votes are appreciated!
 
My latest story has posted, and I would appreciate your comments and feedback.

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-flame-in-the-night-ch-13

This is the 13th chapter from my “A Flame in the Night” series, but I’ve attempted to write the chapters so you don’t have to read the entire series. So just dive in if you like. Also this story was placed in the Novel/Novella category, and it might be more appreciated by the women readers. Although guys might get a kick out of it as well.

Are you lovin’ the chocolate, too? :D
 
The Designer - Ch 02: Tabula rasa, and oops J did it again

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-designer-ch-02

The protagonist considers the aftermath of his action, and another coitus interuptus. What will happen when someone else encounter's J's power.

The Designer Ch 02 said:
In philosophy 'tabula rasa' is described as an empty or erased slate. It is thought to be the state of an infant with no prior knowledge. As the child grows their 'slate' is filled by experiences and their environment. The theory has been around for centuries, and isn't always accepted as truth in our post-modern world. The concept of an erased slate is a good way to explain my ability, and what I'd done to Kelly. She still had her experiences and her knowledge, but her morals were effectively reset or modified by my hasty interference with her psyche.
...

(I'm working with an editor to continue the series, I would love to hear any comments on my story in the story thread, PM, or via email. - Thanks!)
 
Last edited:
I didn't realize this thread existed until just now or I'd have used it sooner. Anyway, I just posted a new chapter a few days ago.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-missing-flesh-ch-02

Truthfully, my stories aren't for everyone or even a sizable fraction of everyone. My stories feature hermaphrodites in science fiction-y settings and characters who talk a lot. And for Literotica this story is somewhat long-ish, both chapters clock in at around 15,000 words. As a consequence nothing I write is popular nor will it ever be. Be that as it may, I figure if this post gets even a few people to read the story it will be worth it.

So, for anyone who does decide to check it out; thank you.
 
The Club: The Gathering (Part 1)

The Gathering (Part 1), the second entry in The Club series, has been posted.

Sylla attends a special event at The Club, during which she showcases her incredible sexual abilities, encounters one of the most enigmatic Members, and discovers that she has already made a dangerous enemy.

Any comments and criticism are most welcome.
 
Hiya,

A few days ago I posted the final part of my raunchy rugby romantic trilogy, Playing Up.

Was a difficult decision which way to take it as the first two chapters are EC, but I had some feedback (always gratefully received! thanks) and some writing challenges which took the epilogue in a slightly different direction (don't you hate it when your characters don't behave themselves?) so I submitted it to Romance.

Anyway, the links are in my sig. Hope you enjoy them. Thanks.
 
The Designer Ch. 03 - Cleaning Up - Is there an Undo? Redo? Trifecta?

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-designer-ch-03

"Can we do it again?" asked Kelly and Lexi together.

They were referring to the orgasmic encounter we just concluded when Lexi caught me and her roommate, Kelly, fucking in their dorm room. I used my newly discovered talent for adjusting moral boundaries on Kelly earlier in the evening. She brought me to her room, and I ended up balls deep inside of her when Lexi had opened the door. Caught in the act, I reached out to Lexi, and also destroyed her moral restraints to sex inducing her to join us. The three of us had just finished in a mind-blowing collective orgasm.

I took some time to write a fun little story for First Time called The Mysterious Minx of Missoula.

I'd appreciate any comments! Thanks.
 
"You want to get fucked now?" my lover asked from her kneeling position above me. "I love women, always have done," she informed me as she padded across the bedroom towards a large dressing table. "But sometimes I just can't come unless I've got something inside me. I've tried hard cock but there's usually a penis attached to it," she quipped, and it took me a few seconds to click to her meaning.

"Oh, that's funny," I panted, still breathless. Then my eyes widened as Marina turned and held a long double-ended dildo aloft.

"Meet me in the middle?" she grinned and almost ran back to the bed. Clambering aboard, giggling while I rode the billowing mattress as it swelled like a bouncy-castle following Marina's excited leap, the woman waggled the full eighteen inches of synthetic male organ in her fist. The thing hung, thick and threatening, the ridges and knobbles and gigantic twin cock-heads promising to split me open and touch me in intimate places so deep no fingers or tongue could ever hope to reach.

the rest is here: click
 
A New Leaf

Hi!

I'm new on here, but my first story "A New Leaf" is a BDSM story that's already up! Please check it out! ....and leave nice comments too? :) If it's not too much to ask!

-H
 
Two year drought ends!

After a couple of years where I've not submitted a new story, The Bad Professor Returns http://www.literotica.com/s/the-bad-professor-returns-ch-01, has just been approved.

As the title suggests, I've written "Bad Professor" stories before; but this time I've approached it from the - for me, different - perspective of the female student, rather than having the bad professor himself as the narrator.

There are several further parts almost ready to go, which have taken the story into surprising directions. (Well they surprised me, anyway!) So if anyone would like to check the story out, and let me know what they think, then it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Mike
 
The Club: Ch. 2 - The Gathering (Part 2)

The third and fourth stories of The Club series have been posted. Links are below. As always, I greatly appreciate your comments and feedback.

Thanks so much for reading!
 
Drought ends in flood

Many thanks to everyone who took a look at the first part of the Bad Professor Returns stories. I've been so encouraged by the response that the next two parts are now available:

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-bad-professor-returns-ch-02
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-bad-professor-returns-ch-03

It's the story of a mildly coercive relationship between a college professor and two of his female students, although (I'd like to believe!) things get a bit more complicated and interesting than that.

Hope you enjoy them, thanks for taking the time, Mike
 
Hello everyone!

I posted a story on here a while back. It is an erotic coupling story, co-written by myself and a female friend, as a sort of experiment to use both the male and female perspective to writing erotica in the same story. Just want to spread the word a bit. It is my first and only story on the site, let me know what you think! Thanks :)

http://www.literotica.com/s/where-dreams-and-reality-collide
 
Amanda's life changing decision

Hi all,
Please read my first erotic tale. It is about a 30 something London girl that learns to give in to her desires. She may get a little more than she bargained for. We are excited about the feedback so far.
It can be found in the group sex category and it has more chapters to come.

Thanks
 
Back
Top