StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the last three pics of my Aqua dress series.

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday. Its going to be a busy one for me! And hot! Already 80 degrees at 8am!!

Stackey! I missed you! (I've been working a lot). LOVE the Aqua dress! (and those panties are super sexy!). Congrats on your son's HS graduation!

L.

Wow - I take two days out and you're posting all kinds of hotness!

Love the dress AND the matching panties!

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday. Its going to be a busy one for me! And hot! Already 80 degrees at 8am!!

I hope u didnt scandalize any young teenage boys with that dress ..lol :rose:
You already would have guessed what it would have done to ME ;)

attachment.php

*licks those naughty, wet panties!* Yummmmmm ;)

I can't think of a better way to end the weekend...:) :devil:
Wishing it was my hand on your stomach. Growwwl.
Amp

Good morning Sexy One

More fabulous pics. Looking at your pictures is my favorite way to start my morning. :) Love the sexy lace panties. And oh what a sweet treasure must lie just beneath that delicate thin fabric.
attachment.php

Thank you sweetie....You nice comments always make my day. :kiss:
Wow - just love these - especially the first one of you on your back....
xxx

3 more beautiful pics. Made my morning.THANKS..

Oh Ms Stacey.... I can only imagine the velvet smooth sweet delight under those sexy lace aqua outfit. Yummmm

I have spent some time lurking in your thread. I have to say you are one delicious woman.

Sexy matching panties! And your legs are amazing! Great pics

Oh my! Sheer panties pic has imagining all sorts of naughty things

Stackey! I missed you! (I've been working a lot). LOVE the Aqua dress! (and those panties are super sexy!). Congrats on your son's HS graduation!

L.

Thank you Lilly! Its always great to see you here. LOVE your new pics!! :p

Wow - I take two days out and you're posting all kinds of hotness!

Love the dress AND the matching panties!

I hope u didnt scandalize any young teenage boys with that dress ..lol
You already would have guessed what it would have done to ME

Oh I cant guess! Please tell me? :D :devil:

*licks those naughty, wet panties!* Yummmmmm ;)

Or you could take them off and then lick? :p :D

I can't think of a better way to end the weekend...
Wishing it was my hand on your stomach. Growwwl.
Amp

OOoooo...that would work..

*Your hand on my belly, pulling me into you from behind, so I can feel the hardness of your shaft against my ass as you kiss and bite my neck* :)

*Your hand on my belly, pulling me into you from behind, so I can feel the hardness of your shaft against my ass as you kiss and bite my neck* :)

*as I lick your neck, I can't help but take in the smell of the perfume you put behind your ear. I take a taste of it with my tongue as you lift my hands to the fullness of your breasts*

How out there...how about hot in that dress of yours! :devil: Quite lovely!

Have a great week! :rose::rose::rose:

So delicious...

... and so much sexiness over here. I can't keep up. I may need to take a day off work just to browse and catch up on the threads I love.

So let's talk more about this rendezvous. I do believe we should make a few more collages while we are all in the Red Room. We will have many more boobies and bits to add! An arrangement of flowers, all sorts of petals.

You are incredibly sexy, thanks for sharing.
x

Good morning. Just love the outfit. Those panties are Stunning. Oh where you have my mind on an early monday lol;)

Classy with a touch of naughty. I like it.

Thank you :kiss:

How out there...how about hot in that dress of yours! Quite lovely!

Have a great week! :rose:

You too! Thanks! It will be busy and hot this week! I will do my best to keep posting pics ;)
So delicious...

... and so much sexiness over here. I can't keep up. I may need to take a day off work just to browse and catch up on the threads I love.

So let's talk more about this rendezvous. I do believe we should make a few more collages while we are all in the Red Room. We will have many more boobies and bits to add! An arrangement of flowers, all sorts of petals.

You are incredibly sexy, thanks for sharing.
x

Oh Yes! The "girls night in" When Emmy gets back from Portugul then we need to plan :devil: I'll have to send all you fun ladies an invite. Maybe we can make some collages with what we are all wearing and what fun toys we'll all bring :devil: :D
God, I love sheer panties!

attachment.php

Good morning. Just love the outfit. Those panties are Stunning. Oh where you have my mind on an early monday lol

Thanks guys! :) :kiss:

I took some car pics while "out & about" the other day......

Anyone want to ride shotgun with me? ;) :devil:

also, a couple hiney pics to share from the same day :D

Attachments

• in the car.jpg
    in the car.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 832
  • in the car 2.jpg
    in the car 2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 837
  • ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 898
  • ass2.jpg
    ass2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 777

That color looks great on you! Especially love the sheer panties and the thought of me nuzzling them, helping you soak them!

YUppers shot gun, on top, steering, changing the tire. Check under that hood whatever. lol:p

attachment.php

I will shotgun with you. :) I am cocked, loaded, and ready to blast away!
attachment.php

What fine pictures. Love your ass. So sexy, curvy, and sensuous.
attachment.php

That color looks great on you! Especially love the sheer panties and the thought of me nuzzling them, helping you soak them!

YUppers shot gun, on top, steering, changing the tire. Check under that hood whatever. lol:p

I just drooled down my shirt.

Simply amazing

I will shotgun with you. :) I am cocked, loaded, and ready to blast away!
attachment.php

What fine pictures. Love your ass. So sexy, curvy, and sensuous.
attachment.php

hahaha!! I love you guys!! You keep me smiling and laughing every day with your comments! :D

You're all great!! I love playing with you! :kiss: :kiss:

Wow you are so hot! Your exhibitionism is giving me a nice stiff cock early this morning thanks. I will need help with it soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back