Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did in fact wear the planned outfit in for the plunge : )

Including these.

(it really wasn't bad. I'm not sure if I'm just so used to doing stupid shit involving cold water that I'm just getting used to it : )

Someone asked about my hips. They are actually strangely sort of bulbous. When I was little my mom would say, "those didn't come from my side!" and my father, who didn't' move to the United States until he was 27, referencing his family overseas who we'd never met would say, "not mine either!"

I remember thinking, well, okay, so I'm adopted!

I finally met my dad's family at age 19. Yeah. They're from his side.

: )http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1115004&d=1328405294

I like where this could lead. ;-)

Including these.

(it really wasn't bad. I'm not sure if I'm just so used to doing stupid shit involving cold water that I'm just getting used to it : )

Someone asked about my hips. They are actually strangely sort of bulbous. When I was little my mom would say, "those didn't come from my side!" and my father, who didn't' move to the United States until he was 27, referencing his family overseas who we'd never met would say, "not mine either!"

: )

LOL... well at least now you know... they make for a nice little teasing tug though... ;)

Including these.

: )

Love seeing the new jewelry poking through on the first one. ;)

Lounging around a hotel...

I had these chunks of downtime this weekend, but could only get internet in the hotel lobby. So I kept myself entertained doing some other things...

I worry about breaking the Lit rules, so two of these are links to the photos. (Thanks again for the help of Duallynoted) Others are my usual attachments.

Took some various other pictures in the past few days that might make an appearance!

(and all of you are probably sitting watching the superbowl. the only reason I even know today is superbowl day is bc today a nice though crazy man complimented my glitter, told me I shine, that my hair is hot, and that today is the superbowl...)

the attached photos lead to the links

http://s19.postimage.org/nuyr2hdbn/ovv_L5.jpg

http://s19.postimage.org/mh7476e2b/PEJPz.jpg

Attachments

• lounging around.jpg
    lounging around.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 432
  • lounging around 2.jpg
    lounging around 2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 412
  • lounging around 3.jpg
    lounging around 3.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 445
  • lounging around 4.jpg
    lounging around 4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 537
I had these chunks of downtime this weekend, but could only get internet in the hotel lobby. So I kept myself entertained doing some other things...

I worry about breaking the Lit rules, so two of these are links to the photos. (Thanks again for the help of Duallynoted) Others are my usual attachments.

Took some various other pictures in the past few days that might make an appearance!

(and all of you are probably sitting watching the superbowl. the only reason I even know today is superbowl day is bc today a nice though crazy man complimented my glitter, told me I shine, that my hair is hot, and that today is the superbowl...)

Looks like you made a fantastic use of your time.... that is a heck of a lot better than the superbowl. ;)

http://s19.postimage.org/nuyr2hdbn/ovv_L5.jpg

http://s19.postimage.org/mh7476e2b/PEJPz.jpg
I just wanted to tell you that I'm so glad I found your thread!

Ever since I took a glimpse at your first picture I've been so entirely aroused. You have to be one of the sexiest women on lit. I especially loved the pics of your plump breasts in your blue lace bra.

These aren't terribly revealing of my body, but they do reveal a bit of what I was up to last night...

I can get these on in front well enough with my teeth. But there are so many other ways to use them I can't do on my own.

Hmm...

Attachments

• restrained 2.jpg
    restrained 2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 380
  • restrained 3.jpg
    restrained 3.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 368
  • restrained 4.jpg
    restrained 4.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:
These aren't terribly revealing of my body, but they do reveal a bit of what I was up to last night...

I can get these on in front well enough with my teeth. But there are so many other ways to use them I can't do on my own.

Hmm...

<mooooans> if you ever need help using those I volunteer my services:)

Hmm...

I can think of more than a few ways I'd use them on you.

I've never been kinky enough to try restraints. But after seeing those pics, my mind filled with images of binding the wife's hands and f'ing her crazy. No choice but to take it. :D

<mooooans> if you ever need help using those I volunteer my services:)

How kind of you! ;)

I can think of more than a few ways I'd use them on you.

More than a few, eh? Hmmm... What are they?

I've never been kinky enough to try restraints. But after seeing those pics, my mind filled with images of binding the wife's hands and f'ing her crazy. No choice but to take it. :D

Tell her your welcome ; )

VERY nice! ;)

:: curtsies ::

slight blur

I can't seem to get ones of the beautiful cherries in focus...

I love love love the way the cherry feels when it bounces around (when I'm walking around without a shirt on...)

Attachments

• cherry close up.jpg
    cherry close up.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 348
  • cherry super close up.jpg
    cherry super close up.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 326
Back