Old 03-15-2016, 11:03 PM   #3051
hrnyguy79
Really Really Experienced
 
hrnyguy79's Avatar
 
hrnyguy79 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 399
these make me crave having my holes filled mmmmmm
 

Old 03-15-2016, 11:06 PM   #3052
loborojotx
Really Experienced
 
loborojotx's Avatar
 
loborojotx is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Here (-:
Posts: 271
SO HOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherChaps View Post
 

Old 03-15-2016, 11:12 PM   #3053
getntwoknowme
Literotica Guru
 
getntwoknowme's Avatar
 
getntwoknowme is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeast
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2SukMOff View Post
Now THIS is what I call being FUCKED!!!

A horny guy...his awesomely HUGE cock...joyously receiving him, bareback...his incredible lust-energy causing him to fuck my boi-cunt soooo hard and deep...his big, full now-but soon to be drained balls slapping my willing ass with each thrust...his rhythmic grunts as he rhythmically pounds his cock into my widely stretched hole...the exquisite agony of being so powerfully fucked pulling moans from deep within me!

Mmmmm...such pleasure for us both! Such pleasure for ME in using my body to pleasure him. And, such delightful pleasure in his using my body soooo roughly! Such sheer pleasure making my head swim and I find my body has ceased any physiological resistance...I realize that I have completely relaxed my sphincter, involuntary opening myself wide for my lover's pistoning thrusts...realizing that, without even thinking about it, my pelvis has joined the rhythm of his fucking and I am throwing my hips back against his, meeting each thrust...throwing my ass up and out with this wild motion...opening myself even further with each roll, taking him deeper into my body than I've ever imagined I could!

This randy stud is taking me...fucking me with complete abandon...and I fucking back with equal abandon! And, very soon now my lover will reach an amazing, bone shuddering climax and he will pump a huge load of his potent seed into my waiting, oh-so-willing body...making me his...making me his bitch! And, YES! I want to feel those hot jets of semen deep inside me...wanting to be his...knowing that I'm HIS faggot after he fills me with his spunk! 💋

Mmmm...I LOVE being fucked soooo hard and deep...and by such a stud! 💓
Mmmmmm......well said, well said indeed!
 

Old 03-16-2016, 09:44 PM   #3055
Justforthefun
Literotica Guru
 
Justforthefun's Avatar
 
Justforthefun is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 926
Hot set! Thanks, LC!
__________________
Please check out my thread and let me know what you think!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1270460

Also, you can read my short erotic stories here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

I always respond to any feedback. Thanks!

David
 

Old 03-16-2016, 10:43 PM   #3056
Luv2SukMOff
Literotica Guru
 
Luv2SukMOff's Avatar
 
Luv2SukMOff is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 936
Delicious!

Mmmmm...I wanna be batting "clean up" in ALL of these delicious scenes!!! YUMMY!!! 💕😜
 

Old 03-17-2016, 12:24 AM   #3057
newcouple1128
Literotica Guru
 
newcouple1128's Avatar
 
newcouple1128 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: South
Posts: 725
Damn hot! Wish I could have all of that on my ass or in my mouth.
 

Old 03-17-2016, 01:52 AM   #3058
Luv2SukMOff
Literotica Guru
 
Luv2SukMOff's Avatar
 
Luv2SukMOff is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 936
I am IN LOVE with this cock!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherChaps View Post
I really...REALLY...am "IN LOVE" with this exquisite, luscious, cum-covered, UNCUT cock!!! 💖

Look at that thick, beautifully veined shaft...that truly GORGEOUS, helmet-shaped glans...so swollen, taught and shiny! And, ohhh...all that wonderful, thick, delicious-looking semen!!! Ohhhh...how I would LOVE to lick up all that delicious cum...slurping it up...tasting it...loving it...swallowing it!!! I'd drop to my knees in front of him and worship that succulent dick until he squirted all that luscious jism! 💋💕

Yes, I'm in love...with cocks and cum!!!
 

Old 03-17-2016, 05:46 AM   #3059
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud's Avatar
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 5,784
nice thoughts
 

Old 03-19-2016, 08:12 AM   #3060
klippert
klippert1 on kik
 
klippert's Avatar
 
klippert is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mich - Go Blue
Posts: 32,558
http://49.media.tumblr.com/c95e5e666...8ouxo1_400.gif

when I was tasting the fruit...I liked finding the Hung bottoms... ')
 

Old 03-20-2016, 03:50 AM   #3061
bookworm69
Literotica Guru
 
bookworm69 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2SukMOff View Post
Now THIS is what I call being FUCKED!!!

A horny guy...his awesomely HUGE cock...joyously receiving him, bareback...his incredible lust-energy causing him to fuck my boi-cunt soooo hard and deep...his big, full now-but soon to be drained balls slapping my willing ass with each thrust...his rhythmic grunts as he rhythmically pounds his cock into my widely stretched hole...the exquisite agony of being so powerfully fucked pulling moans from deep within me!

Mmmmm...such pleasure for us both! Such pleasure for ME in using my body to pleasure him. And, such delightful pleasure in his using my body soooo roughly! Such sheer pleasure making my head swim and I find my body has ceased any physiological resistance...I realize that I have completely relaxed my sphincter, involuntary opening myself wide for my lover's pistoning thrusts...realizing that, without even thinking about it, my pelvis has joined the rhythm of his fucking and I am throwing my hips back against his, meeting each thrust...throwing my ass up and out with this wild motion...opening myself even further with each roll, taking him deeper into my body than I've ever imagined I could!

This randy stud is taking me...fucking me with complete abandon...and I fucking back with equal abandon! And, very soon now my lover will reach an amazing, bone shuddering climax and he will pump a huge load of his potent seed into my waiting, oh-so-willing body...making me his...making me his bitch! And, YES! I want to feel those hot jets of semen deep inside me...wanting to be his...knowing that I'm HIS faggot after he fills me with his spunk! 💋

Mmmm...I LOVE being fucked soooo hard and deep...and by such a stud! 💓
This is truly an outstanding,if not lyrical description of what a bottom feels.

But, my part as a top differs. While I enjoy long foreplay, there is nothing as all around erotic as nearing the point of no return and being in sync with the bottom below -- balls slapping hard on his ass, getting into a hypnotic rhythm of hips and moist groins as our thrusts meet each other and meld into one hot fuck machine, craving, squeezing fuckhole and pistoning cock.
 

Old 03-20-2016, 03:14 PM   #3062
loborojotx
Really Experienced
 
loborojotx's Avatar
 
loborojotx is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Here (-:
Posts: 271
What a luck guy, That top has great stork going, Wish I could get done like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
http://49.media.tumblr.com/c95e5e666...8ouxo1_400.gif

when I was tasting the fruit...I liked finding the Hung bottoms... ')
 

Old 03-20-2016, 03:24 PM   #3063
Rigger287
Literotica Guru
 
Rigger287 is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
http://49.media.tumblr.com/c95e5e666...8ouxo1_400.gif

when I was tasting the fruit...I liked finding the Hung bottoms... ')
Why can't I find a man to use me like that?
 

Old 03-21-2016, 09:47 AM   #3064
Y_Diner
Really Really Experienced
 
Y_Diner's Avatar
 
Y_Diner is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 469


Getting high brow for a moment....

This is from an art exhibit at the Getty in L.A., of photography from the collection of Robert Mapplethorpe's lover. The above is a Mapplethorpe photo. The whole photo album in the Guardian is worth a look:
http://www.theguardian.com/artanddes...ff-in-pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2000.jpg (51.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Y_Diner : 03-21-2016 at 09:50 AM.
 

Old 03-21-2016, 10:19 AM   #3065
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud's Avatar
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 5,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by loborojotx View Post
What a luck guy, That top has great stork going, Wish I could get done like that
Give me a try
 

Old 03-21-2016, 10:26 AM   #3066
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,513
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2SukMOff View Post
Mmmmm...I wanna be batting "clean up" in ALL of these delicious scenes!!! YUMMY!!! 💕😜
Number 3 for me!
 

Old 03-21-2016, 10:36 AM   #3067
Luv2SukMOff
Literotica Guru
 
Luv2SukMOff's Avatar
 
Luv2SukMOff is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 936
A creamy lollipop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
Number 3 for me!
Mmmm...that would be a sweet creamy lollipop to lick and suck, wouldn't it?! 😋

But...my fave is still Number 4....yummy UNCUT meat in a thick cream sauce! 💕

Last edited by Luv2SukMOff : 03-21-2016 at 10:47 AM.
 

Old 03-21-2016, 04:54 PM   #3068
txboyalone
Seeker of all truth
 
txboyalone's Avatar
 
txboyalone is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Southeast Tx
Posts: 2,555
taste
__________________


Mark W.

Last edited by chargergirl : 03-23-2016 at 02:41 PM.
 

Old 03-21-2016, 05:37 PM   #3069
Luv2SukMOff
Literotica Guru
 
Luv2SukMOff's Avatar
 
Luv2SukMOff is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 936
Yummy!

YES...TASTE IS EVERYTHING!!! And I sure LOVE the TASTE of that hot, thick cock-cream!!!

Ohhhh, yessss! Shoot your cum into my mouth, baby! Unload your balls onto my tongue so I can love and savor and swallow all those sweet little swimming sperm! Mmmm...your cock tasted soooo good...and now your thick semen is delicious, too! What a privilege to suck a hot man like you, off!!! 💕
__________________
Love to suck some hot, wet cock...and I ALWAYS swallow!

Last edited by chargergirl : 03-23-2016 at 02:41 PM.
 

Old 03-21-2016, 07:31 PM   #3071
loborojotx
Really Experienced
 
loborojotx's Avatar
 
loborojotx is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Here (-:
Posts: 271


Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
Give me a try
 

Old 03-21-2016, 07:32 PM   #3072
Justforthefun
Literotica Guru
 
Justforthefun's Avatar
 
Justforthefun is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 926
Great set, LC! I wouldn't cut a single one!
__________________
Please check out my thread and let me know what you think!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1270460

Also, you can read my short erotic stories here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

I always respond to any feedback. Thanks!

David
 

Old 03-21-2016, 07:39 PM   #3073
LeatherChaps
Literotica Guru
 
LeatherChaps's Avatar
 
LeatherChaps is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,463
.....lol
 

Old 03-21-2016, 08:21 PM   #3074
Luv2SukMOff
Literotica Guru
 
Luv2SukMOff's Avatar
 
Luv2SukMOff is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 936
LOVE that UNCUT cock!!!

Mmmm...THIS is what floats MY boat!!! Love, love LOVE all those luscious foreskins and want to get my lovin' tongue INSIDE them...Mmmm! That special uncut flavor!!! DELICIOUS!!! 💕😋

Thank you, LC, for getting me all hard and wet with THIS sweet group!!!
__________________
Love to suck some hot, wet cock...and I ALWAYS swallow!
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.