Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 01-06-2014, 06:34 AM   #901
may_I_please
Literotica Guru

I love being taken forcefully - isn't that the point? (Personal viewpoint)

Old 01-06-2014, 07:56 PM   #902
SuzanneK
Really Experienced

Forcefully taken doesn't have to involve extreme pain or humiliation but I'm a Submissive sexually and does excite and arouse me more to be controlled and 'used' during sex and is totally necessary in certain role-plays and scenarios and climax much easier and more frequently during 'rough sex' than I could ever do during 'vanilla' sex x x x

Old 01-06-2014, 08:19 PM   #903
annacurvy
Literotica Guru

I don't just love it. I need it.

Old 01-08-2014, 01:59 PM   #904
SkylarFalling
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbaddaddy View Post
Yes, this is, to me at least, one of the nicest, dirtiest things. Telling baby what a good, sweet girl she is while pinning her to the wall, or kissing her neck and ear so gently, and whispering, reminding her what a nasty, filthy little slutgirl she is.

So, yes, the image of ice on overheated skin, that's perfect.
Yeah I like this one too. I don't really go for the ones that are more distant, unattached rape fantasies. But if we rp this I like being taken because I am his and struggling, but when he praises me for calming down and giving in to it I feel safer somehow. I suppose it is Stockholm syndrome-esque? I feel safer because he is strong enough to keep me pinned down.
Promiscuous Boy/We're one in the same/So we don't gotta play games no more

Ok, so if you send me a detailed PM about what you're gonna do to me and how many times I'm gonna orgasm and how I'm gonna beg you, I probably won't reply. Send me a PM if you have something to say, y'know, an actual topic of conversation. Dirty PMs with someone I know nothing about don't do anything for me.

Old 01-09-2014, 03:36 PM   #905
DappleDoxie

Seduction and poetry and roses are wonderful ... but Daddy claiming what is his? Amazingly wonderful. Kisses and nibbles and bites - leaving sore spots to remind me to whom I belong. Growly whispers of "Mine!!" as he uses my hair to pull me closer. Pin me to the wall, the counter, the bed and take me ... that is what I crave and desire.

Old 01-09-2014, 04:02 PM   #906
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Favorite...

Wrapping my hand around her throat just tightly enough and as I move deeply into her, "whose are you?"...hearing the gasped reply, "yours"...so erotic every time...

My bride... Http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=897522 ...

Our stories... http://search.literotica.com/search....&author=CBM514

Old 01-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #907
ejredlady
Literotica Guru

I like just that touch of pushiness that I submit.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:47 PM   #908
MPGirlGoneBad
Experienced

Definitely a fantasy of mine!

Old 01-29-2014, 03:52 PM   #909
thedarkestfairy
Really Experienced

I get so turned on when my man is demanding and forceful with me. I love to know that his desire for me returns him to the most basic animal instinct humans have~take what you need and want when you need and want it....

Old 01-30-2014, 09:36 PM   #910
holesinyourshoes
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBM514 View Post
Wrapping my hand around her throat just tightly enough and as I move deeply into her, "whose are you?"...hearing the gasped reply, "yours"...so erotic every time...
definitely this. all day long.

Old 01-31-2014, 04:44 PM   #911
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesinyourshoes View Post
definitely this. all day long.
Yeah once I go there, one or both of us finish quickly!

Old 02-03-2014, 12:58 PM   #912
SluttyMissBea
Virgin

being taken forcefully is one of my regular fantasies... regular sex is awesome, but just being taken is... heavenly when done right. just the feeling you get when someone takes their pleasure from your body and just pounds in you. it's incredible.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:27 PM   #913
GunmetalOrchid
Experienced

There is almost an art-form to this. Day in and day out we live life to a routine. Get up, go to work, come home, have sex (maybe) go to bed. Rinse and repeat. It has gone on for so long that it's programmed into our day to day lives. Yet this is what makes being taken forcefully more exciting (to me at least) then anything else. It's a break of the norm. It's dirty, animalistic. We get to turn back to our instincts. It is beautiful to me.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:32 PM   #914
brina_j2000

I am a VERY dominant woman. So if a guy could be even more dom than I, it's quite a turn on

Old 02-03-2014, 11:26 PM   #915
WorkPlayHard
Virgin

My wife is of the mindset that a man should be a man. She works day shift and I work nights. I came home from work around 4am Friday night (or Saturday morning!) and woke her up, had my way with her, then she fell back asleep minutes later. She thinks it is great and I think it is awesome. We did nothing kinky, except she did say make it quick. She didn't orgasm. There was no pain or humiliation. Does that count as forceful?

Old 02-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #916
shylittlemiss
Literotica Guru

In my experience I get off more when taken forcibly...

Old 02-09-2014, 12:47 PM   #917
KaelaaMariee
Virgin

Last edited by KaelaaMariee : 04-01-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:06 PM   #918
Pachet
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunmetalOrchid View Post
There is almost an art-form to this. Day in and day out we live life to a routine. Get up, go to work, come home, have sex (maybe) go to bed. Rinse and repeat. It has gone on for so long that it's programmed into our day to day lives. Yet this is what makes being taken forcefully more exciting (to me at least) then anything else. It's a break of the norm. It's dirty, animalistic. We get to turn back to our instincts. It is beautiful to me.
^ this.
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
Helen Keller

"Dont be afraid to love. It is a terrible thing, but it keeps you alive." another beauty by @natashabadhwar

Old 02-09-2014, 04:42 PM   #919
tericloth
Literotica Guru

I find that I like to be forcefully taken by a man, however, I love being the dominate one taking other women by force. I guess this kinda makes me a switch, but then again I also don't label well.

Old 02-12-2014, 01:03 PM   #920
nicole001
Virgin

I like to be taken forcefully too, but a hand around my throat, isnt that dangerous?

Quote:

Old 02-12-2014, 01:05 PM   #921
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole001 View Post
I like to be taken forcefully too, but a hand around my throat, isnt that dangerous?
Like many things could be if done too hard or too long...just the right amount of squeeze and pressure that will scare and excite beyond belief...especially right when cumming...

Old 02-12-2014, 01:09 PM   #922
nicole001
Virgin

a lot of trust needed! but indeed, must feel like a complete surrender, how did you start it?

Old 02-12-2014, 01:56 PM   #923
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole001 View Post
a lot of trust needed! but indeed, must feel like a complete surrender, how did you start it?
Just a little at first...scared her at first but was exciting so we did a little more each time the mood struck...but yes a lot of trust and surrender is complete at that point...

Old 02-14-2014, 07:20 PM   #924
KaeyMee
Really Experienced

Quote:
It's taken me all my life time to find my Daddy who knows just how much his hand around my throat turns me on how he pushes me to new heights when he slaps me and when he bites me where ever he feels like biting me and how I'll travel the earth to be with him I'm missing him this Valentine

Old 02-19-2014, 01:32 AM   #925
sasspotsub

Deleted

Last edited by sasspotsub : 01-13-2015 at 12:47 AM.