Help me get sexy again

Have guitar, will travel

I think I forgot something . . . oh, yes. A guitar strap. Oh, and maybe some clothes :D

Attachments

• IMG_2816edit.jpg
    IMG_2816edit.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1
Oh I will come with. I have a strap... nd some maybe.

Ahh, Lizzie, there you are . . . glad you agreed to come with, and I see you brought your strap. Wait . . . what are you doing with that strap?! That wasn't quite what I was intending . . . ouch! Hey, stop! No! Mmmmm . . . OK maybe don't stop just yet . . . :D

Confession: I can't play a lick on that guitar. I can however lick and play pretty well without it.

Confession: I can't play a lick on that guitar. I can however lick and play pretty well without it.

I had an inkling you didn't play guitar. That's not how it's typically held.;) Lol

Lovely rear view though.:)

I had an inkling you didn't play guitar. That's not how it's typically held.;) Lol

Well now, perhaps you could come over and show me how to hold . . . 'it' . . . properly. :devil:

Ahh, Lizzie, there you are . . . glad you agreed to come with, and I see you brought your strap. Wait . . . what are you doing with that strap?! That wasn't quite what I was intending . . . ouch! Hey, stop! No! Mmmmm . . . OK maybe don't stop just yet . . . :D

Actually I need to borrow your... ahem... guitar for a picture I have been requested to do.

Actually I need to borrow your... ahem... guitar for a picture I have been requested to do.

Well, given the big ol' ocean between us, I see only one solution. Send me that totally naked picture of you and I will digitally add in the guitar to cover your shady bits. :D I promise I won't peek . . . too much. OK, who am I kidding, I couldn't actually keep that promise. :rolleyes: :devil:

OK, Icy, I did a little studying. Is this how it's done? Am I getting warmer? I think I still need your firm hand to show me. Or was that your hand to make me firm . . . :devil:

Attachments

• IMG_2818edit.jpg
    IMG_2818edit.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
Or perhaps for something completely different, how about this:

Attachments

• IMG_2818emboss.jpg
    IMG_2818emboss.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
OK, Icy, I did a little studying. Is this how it's done? Am I getting warmer? I think I still need your firm hand to show me. Or was that your hand to make me firm . . . :devil:

You're a quick study aren't you?
If you'll just pass me the guitar I'll decide whether to be left or right handed today.;)

I really like this pic too.

love what I am seeing! pic are very hot!!! takes guts to put ones self out for the world to see, thanks for sharing

You're a quick study aren't you?
If you'll just pass me the guitar I'll decide whether to be left or right handed today.;)

I really like this pic too.

*promptly hands over guitar* Wait, why are you putting it down? How can I play it from here if . . . Oh, Oooh, mmmm . . . I like this lesson.

Guitar is a great prop. I like all of these a lot. :rose::kiss:

Thanks, glad you like them. It is always lovely to hear from you, Mara.

love what I am seeing! pic are very hot!!! takes guts to put ones self out for the world to see, thanks for sharing

Thanks, kitty. Your very first post. So cool that you used your "virgin" post on me. Welcome to Lit! So now it's your turn.

And another pic

Just because I like it. Hope you do too.

Attachments

• IMG_2859edit.jpg
    IMG_2859edit.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 0
Hmm, yeah probably a little too arrogant sounding for my tastes, but thanks for the suggestion. :rolleyes: Luv ya Lizzie :kiss:

Hush...:eek:;)
:kiss::heart:

I wonder if I could do a whole post with just emoji... hm!! How eloquent would that be?

I don't know, do you like the ladies of Lit, too? :D

Lol. I don't think I like them in the same way as you might. 😋

But I did mean the same things about your picture. Not in general.

In chains

A little help here?

Attachments

• IMG_2872edit.jpg
    IMG_2872edit.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
Back