Orgasm Denial

Honestly I dislike the idea of being denied orgasms for the sake of it. But I would like to do it as part of a larger bdsm relationship.

My husband and I aren't huge fans either, but he loves to be told when and how he'll cum. I think it's a nice variation on the theme. The sub is still handing over control, but they get to enjoy all of the bliss of orgasm and the dom/me gets to enjoy watching their sub get something they like.

personally, i love it. it's one of my deepest kinks. being used for my partner's pleasure is one of my ultimate turn ons, and the more desperate i get, the more i'm willing to do or offer of myself. i'm less inhibited, more willing to debase myself. i love the feeling of being so utterly and completely focused on my partner.

i've only been able to do it a little bit in the past even though i love it. i try but don't have enough self control to do it on my own. but maybe someday.. :)

My husband and I aren't huge fans either, but he loves to be told when and how he'll cum. I think it's a nice variation on the theme. The sub is still handing over control, but they get to enjoy all of the bliss of orgasm and the dom/me gets to enjoy watching their sub get something they like.

I agree with this. It is a great variation of Orgasm denial. The key for me is her interest or involvement in orgasm control. If giving her partner or sub an orgasm is a chore or an afterthought, then it does not work. And the orgasm she eventually gives her partner is not a reward, it is something she does for herself, because it turns her on; all of his reactions and inevitable release before her.

As the sub it is not just laying there and getting a great orgasm. An orgasm is the result of her actions sure, but it may come as part of impact play, it may come very quickly, very slowly, and even in unusual or a humiliating situation. The key is the sub does not know what to expect, that is part of the turn on for her and the challenge for the sub or her partner.

ES

The craziest orgasm denial I endured was when this girl I was seeing brought her girlfriend in. So both of us were kept horny. She would have us fuck one stroke at a time and pull out when one of use got close.
:rose::rose::rose::):rose::rose::rose:

It's unbelievable. You'll sort of hate it and love it at the same time.

It can be absolute torture if you have someone that knows where your limits are and insists on pushing them - but the better the payoff too :)

Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

No you are not the only one that likes orgasm denial. It is a very popular fetish

The craziest orgasm denial I endured was when this girl I was seeing brought her girlfriend in. So both of us were kept horny. She would have us fuck one stroke at a time and pull out when one of use got close.

Helll-o!

We have had some issues in the house caring for a family member. Result is no sex for long while. Because of all the OD in the past my drive is to make her cum.
That is the best part of being horny is just wanting to make her cum.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I know a guy who can count me down to cumming after the denial.. Craving that this evening. So many of the things i like about being dominated and taken care of wrapped in a bow.

After a few months of no sex because of a death in the family we finally had some playtime. I made her cum several times and then I got the slowest, softest hand job that drove me crazy. She told me she loves how I admire her and touch her when I am horny. This morning she is still asleep with a smile on her face.
It is going to be a while before I get to cum. I love this!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

personally, i love it. it's one of my deepest kinks. being used for my partner's pleasure is one of my ultimate turn ons, and the more desperate i get, the more i'm willing to do or offer of myself. i'm less inhibited, more willing to debase myself. i love the feeling of being so utterly and completely focused on my partner.

i've only been able to do it a little bit in the past even though i love it. i try but don't have enough self control to do it on my own. but maybe someday.. :)

I feel the same way! I have been trying to create the feeling and deny myself pleasure but it's not the same. I love being controlled and told what to do. It's hard to get that same feeling from myself.

Orgasm denial is the best, my top kink as well.

That's so hot.

Nearest I've had was a little elfin fwb. She played solo A LOT so took ages to cum.

As such, we'd spend hours mutually pleasing each other.

She'd do things like only touch my cock for the duration of the ads in a film. Then have me please her for the next section of the film.

Or, put sports on TV, and I only got cock attention if a point was scored.

I'd be hard, leaking and on edge for hours.

edging

More then anything I love for my partner to edge me ......giving me a morning call telling me that i can touch myself but i cannot cum. What makes this best is when you finally do cum the intensity of the orgasm makes it worth the wait.

I also enjoy teasing and edging my partner ..... having him watch me as I undress myself and play with my self until he begs me to touch and play with him. Or even while we are out to dinner letting my hand slowly crawl up his leg teasing and playing with him until he cant take it anymore !:devil:

Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

Never done this before but I'm curious as you're. Want to do that for a long time, and no you're not alone in this.

It’s delicious to edge your partner, and then to let it all explode.

Last edited:

More then anything I love for my partner to edge me ......giving me a morning call telling me that i can touch myself but i cannot cum. What makes this best is when you finally do cum the intensity of the orgasm makes it worth the wait.

I also enjoy teasing and edging my partner ..... having him watch me as I undress myself and play with my self until he begs me to touch and play with him. Or even while we are out to dinner letting my hand slowly crawl up his leg teasing and playing with him until he cant take it anymore !:devil:

I miss having a partner who respects me enough to do such things, more than you can imagine

Orgasm denial is the best.
Getting all worked up, begging for permission? Yes. Please.
When I'm really deep into sub space, I don't even care If permission is granted. I just want to keep playing.

I like the idea of being denied and controlled, perhaps also the idea of ruined orgasm, when instructed.

Ok... im asking...

Explain the "ruined orgasm" to me??

As you start to orgasm she stops the stimulation and the orgasm is a dud. You feel some pleasure but not even close to what you would feel if she did not stop. You ejaculate, feel a little bit of pleasure but that is it, no full orgasm.

ES

Back