My First Story Now Published!

Lreoux

Virgin
Good eve! My first (erotica) story ever....This is a very short one that starts in the middle of a rough sex scene and ends with a bit of a cliff-hanger... Sorry for the incompleteness, but it's my first writing of this genre ever and I just wrote what "came" to mind! :D

My Boyfriend Finally Play-Rapes Me

;) :rose:

I don't think there's anything wrong with a story that starts mid-fuck. We don't need to know what colour your hair is, what your bra size is, how you two first met and so on.
The writing is intense and vivid. For your first time, it's very good.

I thought it was vivid and I liked the pacing. One thing I did notice though was in this sentence:

"I was unable to speak, but for a whisper thru the small amount of oxygen he was allowing me."

The "thru" should be through (not a huge deal but just something that seemed a little out of place!). The whole "thru" part made me think of a drive thru haha.

Also, you could add in a bit more description about their bodies. I don't mean hair color or any of that, but maybe more details about the female's body. You mention "I felt his dick throb and grow even harder and bigger inside of me..." but there isn't much mention of the female's physical arousal.

Other than those two minor things I thought it was well written and engaging! Would love to read more!

Back