Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-02-2017, 09:53 PM   #776
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
See post 652. What you're doing pretty much fits the actual definition of victim-blaming.
That bold bit where you say "pretty much" is you bullshitting.

It's not the definition of victim blaming at all.

You just got called on your control freak bullshit and are trying to worm out on owning it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 09:55 PM   #777
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 17,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
Show me research that says you're more likely survive an attack from an armed assailant if you're unarmed.....you'll never find anything of the sort, because it's bullshit.
its called the Tueller drill, dumbass



Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
I accepted that you'd rather not be armed against an armed attacker.

not with a gun, unless he was more then 20 feet away






Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
LMFAO......except every security force on the face of the planet.
the planet does not end at the gates to your potfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
Clearly "respectable" = anti-gun in the case of badbabysitter.

If guns are such a HORRIBLE and ineffective defense weapon then how come they are the global standard BBS?
because they dont rely on guns for everything and they are trained to not use firearms in close quarters

I mean, seriously, how can you not fucking know this?



Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post

umm wow

your " proof" the guns will protect a single woman from a comic book villain is someone surrounded by the secret service?


newsflash dipshit, the vast majority of women are sorely lacking in visible detachments of secret service surrounding them

words cannot describe the stupid
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 09:56 PM   #778
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 17,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

If the police think guns are a terrible defense option against hostile threats then why the fuck do they carry them???
because they're trained not to shoot people in close quarters

but please, keep doubling down on the stupid
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 10:06 PM   #779
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
its called the Tueller drill, dumbass
Controlled pair center mass is more effective....dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
not with a gun, unless he was more then 20 feet away
Yes with a gun, at point blank range.


Guns > knifes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
the planet does not end at the gates to your potfarm
Show me a single unarmed security force that is taken any more seriously than mall cops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post

because they dont rely on guns for everything and they are trained to not use firearms in close quarters

I mean, seriously, how can you not fucking know this?

Who is "they"??

Are you seriously claiming that security forces aren't trained to used guns in close quarters?

I've personally trained at least 4 sheriffs departments, 3 major metro PD's and 4 SWAT teams between them in exactly that. And there are at least several hundred others just like me who have done the same in the last 20 years.

You're absolutely wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
umm wow
your " proof" the guns will protect a single woman from a comic book villain is someone surrounded by the secret service?
My proof that guns are the most effective defense tool...via the worlds best security force.

Answer the question bbs.

If guns are such a terrible security/defense tool then how come all the anti-gun folks use guns for security/defense?

How come all the best security forces out there use guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
newsflash dipshit, the vast majority of women are sorely lacking in visible detachments of secret service surrounding them

words cannot describe the stupid
Which is why they should be allowed to arm themselves if they so choose....

2A...because we're not all rich privileged white women.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #780
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
because they're trained not to shoot people in close quarters

but please, keep doubling down on the stupid


You can go watch Youtube videos of dozens of PD's and sheriffs departments training to do just that.

Shit even socialist euro cops are trained to do that and they even get special close quarters weapons to do it with.

Look at em' with reflexive close quarters sights on stubbies and everything...it's like some American badass's with nothing better to do and a desire to capitalize on their skills taught them how to go shoot people in close quarters and then sold them everything they would need to accomplish that mission, including all the tacticool shit needed to look tacticool while doing it.


That's why they have their guns drawn when they go into buildings where a known or even a possible threat is present.

Even your average patrol cops get the basics on clearing shit...pie your corners GTFO of your fatal funnels etc.

Google it......

There are dozens of schools across the US where even you as a Canadian tourist can come learn how to effectively employ a variety of weapons as effectively as possible. From knives to carbines, from self defense to "security contractor" (mercinary) ready to deploy.

For a fee of course......or don't and double down on derp.

Last edited by BotanyBoy : 12-02-2017 at 10:53 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:13 PM   #781
Unabatable
Loves Spam
 
Unabatable is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowslinger64 View Post
...allowing just anyone...and for the thousandth time, I am not anti gun..


No, you're clearly just another fucking wannabe dicktator who fantasizes you have any power/authority to "allow" "anyone" to do any fucking thing that doesn't directly violate your individual liberty.

Why can't you just switch genders, steal some kids, and be the wannabe mommy over EVERYBODY you've obviously forever longed to be?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:28 PM   #782
Unabatable
Loves Spam
 
Unabatable is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 264
See, this is exactly what happens when you spend so much blood & fortune securing, comforting and spoiling ALL women (and all the men they've femmed): the socialist ones (and especially the cucks they've femmed), freely given their inch, stand-up and start DEMANDING a mile, like they're anything else but nature's weaker sex (generally speaking, of course), yet still need to go all wannabe badass, anyway, just like psychotic socialist neci did on socialist femboynextdoor00 the other day.

While us unalienably and manly honorable men just stand back, laugh covertly as not to further trigger the utterly pathetic, spoiled, socialist fools, thinking how in the hell do these bozos EVER even imagine any logical person could possibly take them seriously at all.

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:31 PM   #783
Wats_butthole
Loves Spam
 
Wats_butthole is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: In Wat's anus region
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unabatable View Post


No, you're clearly just another fucking wannabe dicktator who fantasizes you have any power/authority to "allow" "anyone" to do any fucking thing that doesn't directly violate your individual liberty.

Why can't you just switch genders, steal some kids, and be the wannabe mommy over EVERYBODY you've obviously forever longed to be?
You just described AJ to a tee.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:34 PM   #784
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 3,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wats_butthole View Post
You just described AJ to a tee.
I was vacillating between him being Lance or AJ, but I think it is AJ.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:36 PM   #785
Wats_butthole
Loves Spam
 
Wats_butthole is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: In Wat's anus region
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
I was vacillating between him being Lance or AJ, but I think it is AJ.
unthinkable is eyer. He suffers from dementia.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:38 PM   #786
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 3,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wats_butthole View Post
unthinkable is eyer. He suffers from dementia.
Eyer predates me by quite a bit, and I never worked out who he morphed into.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:40 PM   #787
Wats_butthole
Loves Spam
 
Wats_butthole is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: In Wat's anus region
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
Eyer predates me by quite a bit, and I never worked out who he morphed into.
The 'wannabe' gives it away every time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:49 PM   #788
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wats_butthole View Post
The 'wannabe' gives it away every time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:50 PM   #789
cowslinger64
Literotica Guru
 
cowslinger64's Avatar
 
cowslinger64 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 39,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
I've personally trained at least 4 sheriffs departments, 3 major metro PD's and 4 SWAT teams between them in exactly that. And there are at least several hundred others just like me who have done the same in the last 20 years.

It just keeps on getting deeper.



megalomania
[meg-uh-loh-mey-nee-uh]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
1.
Psychiatry. a symptom of mental illness marked by delusions of greatness, wealth, etc.
2.
an obsession with doing extravagant or grand things.
__________________
I often find that the people that are the most full of themselves, are the ones that really shouldn't be.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:53 PM   #790
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowslinger64 View Post
It just keeps on getting deeper.



megalomania
[meg-uh-loh-mey-nee-uh]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
1.
Psychiatry. a symptom of mental illness marked by delusions of greatness, wealth, etc.
2.
an obsession with doing extravagant or grand things.

It's never been any different.

You can keep posting that definition but nothing I've said fits the bill, just because you're pathetic doesn't mean I am.

Detroit...LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2017, 12:03 AM   #791
cowslinger64
Literotica Guru
 
cowslinger64's Avatar
 
cowslinger64 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 39,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
It's never been any different.

You can keep posting that definition but nothing I've said fits the bill, just because you're pathetic doesn't mean I am.

Detroit...LOL
A compulsive lying pussy excuse for a man living in meth head ghetto in californey wants to call me pathetic. Hilarious.

You didn't train anyone... Unless it was a class on how to spend ungodly amounts of hours talking out their ass while stoned. ...
__________________
I often find that the people that are the most full of themselves, are the ones that really shouldn't be.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2017, 12:23 AM   #792
richard_daily
Slut Whisperer
 
richard_daily's Avatar
 
richard_daily is online now
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: dirty city
Posts: 35,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
little organization you may have heard of, they're called the police.
Really?

They... carry guns for self defense, right?

__________________
Those hard, hard women make an easy man out of me.

I am a rock bottom riser
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2017, 12:23 AM   #793
cowslinger64
Literotica Guru
 
cowslinger64's Avatar
 
cowslinger64 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 39,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unabatable View Post


No, you're clearly just another fucking wannabe dicktator who fantasizes you have any power/authority to "allow" "anyone" to do any fucking thing that doesn't directly violate your individual liberty.

Why can't you just switch genders, steal some kids, and be the wannabe mommy over EVERYBODY you've obviously forever longed to be?
As usual.. Your ranting is so over the top and ridiculous.. And really makes no sense.

Why don't you and botany boy go get the first piece of ass either of you have had in a few years.. With each other. You could both certainly use it.
__________________
I often find that the people that are the most full of themselves, are the ones that really shouldn't be.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2017, 12:56 AM   #794
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowslinger64 View Post
A compulsive lying pussy excuse for a man living in meth head ghetto in californey wants to call me pathetic. Hilarious.

You didn't train anyone... Unless it was a class on how to spend ungodly amounts of hours talking out their ass while stoned. ...
DD214 says otherwise, so does the bankroll that got me living on the north coast in the first place, shits expensive here.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.