THE WATERCOOLER

Wow!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the new forum!! It's sooo much better than anything I could've expected :D

Now on for the serious stuff. Don't know if it's VD's weekend that kept you all out or if it's missing me ;) but I didn't talk to anyone much this weekend....so I hope that everyone is fine and happy.

Life here hasn't changed much....daughter sill falling as much as ever..husband always the same wonderful man that he is :D

LadyCibelle said:
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the new forum!! It's sooo much better than anything I could've expected :D

Now on for the serious stuff. Don't know if it's VD's weekend that kept you all out or if it's missing me ;) but I didn't talk to anyone much this weekend....so I hope that everyone is fine and happy.

Life here hasn't changed much....daughter sill falling as much as ever..husband always the same wonderful man that he is :D

Great big kisses for you, babe!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

LadyCibelle said:
Wow,

You all have really deep conversation when I'm not there!! Are you scared of getting me into a philosophilcal conversation with you?:D You know you'd lose uh:p

Seriously I'm glad to see that there are people talking here and sharing views on everything :) We all have things to share and believe it or not I really think we can learn from one another and become better individual.

In case I don't talk to any of you during the weekend I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy VD. Plenty of love, kisses and evertything else.

:kiss:

Flew to Panama City on Friday, drove back Saturday, and unloaded furniture and stuff Saturday evening and Sunday. Spent all morning in bed :nana: just got out of the shower.

How's every else doing it :heart:

BlackSnake said:
Flew to Panama City on Friday, drove back Saturday, and unloaded furniture and stuff Saturday evening and Sunday. Spent all morning in bed :nana: just got out of the shower.

How's every else doing it :heart:

Not great, not great at all. As you can see I've lost my AV :( Yesterday I was messing around with all the new settings thingie...deleted my AV and now I don't have any options to get it back.

Remember when you were a newbie and didn't have the option to set up an AV? Well that's what I have.....a BIG emply place mat but no option to download an AV :(

BRING IT BACK TO ME!!!!!! Please :)

Hello everyone,

I've lost my AV...it has been stolen from me by the nasty Computer gremlins of Lit :devil:

I offer a reward to anyone who can find it for me and bring it back to me in one piece. Without it I'm NAKED.

Stop peeking :p ....you won't see anything more of me until you bring me back my AV.

Attachments

• blacklingeriepaper.jpg
    blacklingeriepaper.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 64
LadyCibelle said:
Not great, not great at all. As you can see I've lost my AV :( Yesterday I was messing around with all the new settings thingie...deleted my AV and now I don't have any options to get it back.

Remember when you were a newbie and didn't have the option to set up an AV? Well that's what I have.....a BIG emply place mat but no option to download an AV :(

That was a really nice looking tight ass you had there. I hope you find another in equally as good of a position. I do like doggie style.

LadyCibelle said:
Hello everyone,

I've lost my AV...it has been stolen from me by the nasty Computer gremlins of Lit :devil:

I offer a reward to anyone who can find it for me and bring it back to me in one piece. Without it I'm NAKED.

Stop peeking :p ....you won't see anything more of me until you bring me back my AV.

The new look is interesting, but it did take me a minute to find the main page, so I could get to the stories.

The last skin option seems to be the most user friendly to me. Which one did you choose?

BlackSnake said:
The last skin option seems to be the most user friendly to me. Which one did you choose?

Skin: VBulletin 3 default style. That's the one I think it is the easiest to read and access.

Av problem: I still have the picture on my computer....it's the option to get it back here that i've lost :( Just like a newbie..no options :(

Boo hoo hooo :(

Hmmm looks like nobody is coming forward for the reward on my "lost" AV :(

Do I need to specify what the reward would be for you all to start searching for it ? ;)

Couldn't possibly be the AV that is motivating the hell out of me.

"She slowly lifted her upper body and glanced over her shoulder. Quickly she turned her head from him. Her long, thick, honey blonde curls slid gracefully across her soft back, coming to rest covering her right shoulder."

Nope, I am sure it isn't the same one... ;)

Lonely Knight said:
Couldn't possibly be the AV that is motivating the hell out of me.

"She slowly lifted her upper body and glanced over her shoulder. Quickly she turned her head from him. Her long, thick, honey blonde curls slid gracefully across her soft back, coming to rest covering her right shoulder."

Nope, I am sure it isn't the same one... ;)

Looolllll no you're right...it aint the same one :cool:

LadyCibelle said:

Now, now. It's not lost or stolen. Everything about you is swimming around in my mind, gently tickling and teasing all the fun parts of my brain with all the best parts of your... persona.

I'll give it back when it's done with me... maybe...

:cool:

Halo_n_horns said:
Now, now. It's not lost or stolen. Everything about you is swimming around in my mind, gently tickling and teasing all the fun parts of my brain with all the best parts of your... persona.

I'll give it back when it's done with me... maybe...

Mr Horns...I'd like to get it back quickly as without it I'm totally naked....and it's kinda cold around here to be naked :eek:

You can use it to your heart content but please remember to bring it back in one piece :D

I'm Baaaaaack :)

As you can see I'm back to my old self again....boy I never thought I would be so happy to show my ass like that :nana:

Congratulations!

LadyCibelle:

I'm glad you got your avatar back. I wonder how you did it!

I'm happy that my teeth don't hurt so badly anymore and I'm getting over a persistent cold. My home-university basketball team also beat Kansas in double overtime ... Kansas being Number 2 in the nation at this point.

The negatives I'll leave to myself.

Captain Midnight

Captain Midnight said:
LadyCibelle:

I'm glad you got your avatar back. I wonder how you did it!

I'm happy that my teeth don't hurt so badly anymore and I'm getting over a persistent cold. My home-university basketball team also beat Kansas in double overtime ... Kansas being Number 2 in the nation at this point.

The negatives I'll leave to myself.

Captain Midnight

Hey Cap :)

You have no idea, nobody can, how happy I was to get my AV back. I feel so naked and incomplete without it....weird uh :confused:

You know that you can talk to me if something is bothering you or is wrong uh? You know where to find me and you know where to reach me...my virtual couch is always ready to receive you :)

Okay, I've got something I need to vent.

Plagiarists! I've had two this week! Knowing this, I wonder who else has been posting my work as their own. This pisses me off, because someone is getting credit for my work. All my time and effort and someone else is taking credit for it.
Granted, I've gotten a new reader or two out of it. But that doesn't make it right. Why the hell do people do such things? What pleasure could you possibly get from claiming something that isn't yours? You know if you're getting praise, it isn't because of your own talent. How can people do that? What purpose does it serve?

Arrgh! :mad:

brightlyiburn said:
Okay, I've got something I need to vent.

Plagiarists! How can people do that? What purpose does it serve?

Arrgh! :mad:

I don't blame you one little bit, hun. These people are talentless cowards and they should be dealt with much more harshly than they have thus far. I saw your postings about this in other forums and I really wanted to chime in. I really think that you should be openly listing the sites that your works are showing up on so the rest of us who have stories here can check these sites out for our works also.

I really don't surf other sites to see what's being posted or to check out if my work is being stolen or not. I get the feeling that it has happened, but I wouldn't even begin to know where to look. Fortunately, on my longest story, I have a linear back up that know one else can duplicate, that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the story is mine were it ever to go so far as needing to be proven. But not every piece that I create has that kind of back up.

Personally, I'd like to see some sort of an alert system set up for every time someone finds there work being plagiarized. It would benefit everyone with a piece to lose and it would put up red flags against the perps of the theft.

The domain name expired. I wanted it changed, now I'm going to try to force the change, but it's not all up to me, and we'll see....

BlackSnake said:
The domain name expired. I wanted it changed, now I'm going to try to force the change, but it's not all up to me, and we'll see....

Good luck Snakey

BlackSnake said:
Oops! My website is temporarily down.

Hope you can get it back soon. All of our pics disappeared from the "Artists of Erotica" thread... :eek:

Anyone want a migraine?

I have one to offer. I woke up this morning feeling like shit and it's not getting any better as the day goes.....someone wants to take it off my hands..or should I say my head? :(

Back