Force me to cum again and again for you

Limely

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Posts
144
Hello! I'm not sure if this should be in this section, but it seems to be the one that fits the best. For the last several years, I've considered myself Dom. I liked to be in control and couldn't fathom giving that up and letting someone else take control. That idea was against my sense of being.

However, I came across some videos for "forced orgasm" and "cock milking" where women restrained guys and forced to cum again and again by being jacked off, sucked, fucked (usually by riding), and having toys/machines used on them. Something inside me wants this. Badly. I cannot get it out of my head. The idea of being tied to a bed or chair and used like that is a gigantic turn on for me. Being told that it won't stop until someone else thinks I've given them enough also is incredibly hot. I realize that denial can be fun for brief periods, but I find being forced to perform far more exciting.

I would love to chat with a girl/woman about this, share fantasies, and tell each other exactly how we'd want it to go. This would be by text through kik or similar chat apps.

I'm a 39 year old man who lives in NC, USA. I'm slim and look a good bit younger than I am. Music, movies, delicious food, and travel are some other things that I love.

If you would love to chat, pm here or kik me at Rivalshift. I can't wait to hear from you!
 
Interesting

I think it’s much more interesting if, you’ve been in chastity for a month and you’re now restrained and told that the only way you get to cum is with your ass. Now that’s a good sub.
 
I appreciate the reply, but that is not really what I had in mind. To clarify, I am not looking for orgasm denial. I am looking to explore the fantasy of being milked dry by repeatedly being forced to cum by a girl/woman preferably between 18 and 40. Thanks!
 
I think it’s much more interesting if, you’ve been in chastity for a month and you’re now restrained and told that the only way you get to cum is with your ass. Now that’s a good sub.

Oh my, I DO like the way you think!
 
Agreed

I think it’s much more interesting if, you’ve been in chastity for a month and you’re now restrained and told that the only way you get to cum is with your ass. Now that’s a good sub.

That is the proper way. Wish your msg box was open. I'd like to get to know you.
 
This video is fairly similar to what I had in mind: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57eb4738ee832

While I don't like everything in the video, I do like how she teases him a bit by turning the pump on and off, but after a little bit just keeps it on full force, refusing to turn it off even after he's cum two or three times. Then how she leaves the room with it still on at the end is so fun. He has no idea when relief will come. Of course, I'd also enjoy oral and being rode like crazy, too.

This one seems even closer to what I want - at least with the pumping part: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1899580286
Just yum!
 
Last edited:
So I did a little experiment involving a tube, lube, and a vacuum to experience something similar to what my fantasy is. That was insanely intense, and I loved it. I don't know if I'd want that intensity right away and the whole time. I felt like I couldn't stop cumming until I turned it off. The pumping was hard and full force the entire time. Of course, if I'm tied down, I suppose I wouldn't have much of a say. It's fun to imagine that. Write me if you'd like to chat about this.
 
Back
Top