What are you listening to ?

had a shit day/week so going back in time to happier days, maggie thatcher (shows how bad the weeks been) was in power...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l90asFOSxF8
Big Country live at Barrowlands 1983 (full concert)

at times the audience moves as one,

forget the beast with two backs.

Desperate masses, massacred by government forces, is nothing new in the USA. There are always bad results when the masses are pushed to confront inequality.

Pointing to A.I. is my way of saying the seething masses are faced with forces that are armed and willing. Who those forces protect ? Those holding power, control, wealth, and alliances.

North American release, Nov. 9 to April 5, 2019

:(

Desperate masses, massacred by government forces, is nothing new in the USA. There are always bad results when the masses are pushed to confront inequality.

Pointing to A.I. is my way of saying the seething masses are faced with forces that are armed and willing. Who those forces protect ? Those holding power, control, wealth, and alliances.

Huh?

The Jam - Start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8AOkbfgNE
2:16

going off topic a bit but, the establishment will always protect the establishment, via the system.

Last edited:
off topic-
Amazon, the home of exploited workers. Looks good on paper, but the reality is very different. Amazon and the Washington Post are a strange combination

Time

Home
Home again

I like to be here
When I can

When I come home
Cold and tired

It's good to warm my bones
Beside the fire

Far away
Across the field
Tolling on the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spell

Pink Floyd

*listens to U.F.O*

wow

Fifty years, later, and he carries it off, beautifully. His younger friends seem happy to be there with him.

FFS, twitter

:rolleyes:

*watches Blue Öyster Cult's Laser Show*

I am laughing at OSHA following the band, around.

Then, again, My Ogre Husband's engineer friends were very strict with me. I never got hurt. Early days.

Hail to the Victors

Jimi Hendrix's Are You Experienced :heart:

Foreigner's Juke Box Hero
:rose: bought a beat up six-string in a secondhand store

Ah, yes.

Still have faint memories of discussions that included rumors, stories, theories, associated with each band.

Boston was just little sister to New York.

Oct, 17, 2018

"...stargaze this weekend, you hopeless romantics: The Orionid meteor shower is peaking this weekend. Look to the skies now and you can see a couple, but on Sunday you’ll be able to see 20 at a time! Well, you would be able to if we weren’t going to be experiencing a waxing gibbous moon at the same time. I know what you’re thinking. Rats! Another cosmic event spoiled by a waxing gibbous. There, there."

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/20...ailed-today-lindsey-graham-ignites-blood-feud

A coincidence pops up- Hocus Pocus film for children, is having their 25th Anniversary.

1993 Bette Midler

I Put A Spell on You – Hocus Pocus

Willy DeVille Live in Montreux 1982

"Harlem Nocturne"—cover of the instrumental track by Earle Hagen
"Slow Drain"—from the 1980 album La Chat Bleu
"Savoir Fare"—from the 1980 album La Chat Bleu
"Cadillac Walk"—from the 1977 album Cabretta
"She's So Tough"—from the 1977 album Cabretta
"Mixed Up, Shook Up Girl"—from the 1977 album Cabretta
"Just Your Friends"—from the 1978 album Return to Magenta
"Love and Emotion"—from the 1981 album Coup de Grace
"Maybe Tomorrow"—from the 1981 album Coup de Grace