New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flirting, teasing, sharing

47m looking for a woman to have hot conversations with

Paradoiddrake

Interested in women to talk to. Maybe some pic exchanged.

I am in my mid 30s, still kinda timid.

Young guy looking for fun

Hi am an 18 year old male looking to have some fun with a woman. I am up for anything so whether your 18-Cougar or no matter what your kink is please find me on @brutusnair on kik if you want some fun.

It’s Monday morning for me.
Would love to chat with a lady/girl this morning

Kik travelsalot10

I’m a tall, straight, HWP white man in my late 20s. I’m only looking for erotic messaging back and forth and/or picture exchanging. I’ve been catfished on here once now, but giving it another shot. My Kik is wrodgers816.

Looking for a brutal guy for detailed forced sex roleplay of a straight couple (25/f 23/m). Please have a face pic and be at least 18. Kik me: darkillusion13.

Kik - Lvtep

Oversexed underappreciated M, 40+ looking for female any age for chat, naughty chat, Rp or whatever gets to going.
On Kik, Lvtep.
Let's have fun, share ideas and fantasies.

Kik - Lvtep

M, 40's
always horny looking for girls, ladies, women for naughty rp,.naughty chat, or anything naughty, Period!!
Open to all conversations, fun, and ideas!!
Hit me on Kik!!
Time to play!!

Fantacy

Late 30's male with time on my hands. Very open minded. Lets chat about sharing wives or whatever, let me know what you've got.

Kik long_dirtroad

Heya hello.

Dutch sub looking for a contact. I'd love to meet a couple but males and females please send me a message as well. Can travel for the right person.

So I am a 39 yr old married bbw who already has a room on kik for just lit chat, but this time I am looking for something a little more specific... more like an orgy room... I know it will take some time to get up and running but I really enjoy sexting in a room where others can see. So if you would be interested in getting sexual in a room while others join in or just watch send me a message on kik and I will add you. Everyone will be expected to participate at some point. No lurkers. I would love to have some other women in there besides me as well. I am heterosexual and but will play if the timing is right. Let me know if you are interested. Kik name 37ssbbw

We all know you like to swipe other women’s men from under their nose and then when you get them in your room you ban them. Good luck finding some other innocent men to corrupt. Sad how you hurt others to make yourself feel good.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back