good girl has had enough

rachaeld

Virgin
Joined
May 29, 2015
Posts
4
Hi, so i have not really posted here before, but i have a story idea that might be interesting, and i was hoping to find a some one with a bit more of a literary talent to maybe work with on it.

The basic premise is of a girl, 24, her boyfriend is working away, so she goes to his parents anniversary party alone, nervous about it, but she doesn't feel like she can say no just because her boyfriend is away. When at the party his parents are introducing her to lots of people, gushing over her a little, saying how great she is, the perfect girlfriend for their son, really putting her up on a pedestal. Then the conversations start to turn towards marriage and kids, every family member at the party questioning when they are going to tie the knot, settle down with a family, really starting to make her feel under pressure, hating the fact that they all think she is this perfect girl, a total angel who could do no wrong, a lot for her to live up to.

Eventually she gets chatting to a guy there, maybe a work colleague of he boyfriend's dad, he has been watching from a distance, and he can see the effect all the talk has had on her, so at first he ramps it up even more, getting under her skin, but then starts to turn it, manipulating her into prooving that maybe shes not the angel they all think, slowly getting her to do more and more until the pressure of being put on the pedestal by everyone else at the party makes her snap, and they eventually end up leaving or upstairs together.

If anyone is interested in this idea feel free to send me a message
 
What if badguy is the buyer that buys goods from boyfriend's dad's company? Now you have bf's dad needing to keep this guy happy, and balancing that with wanting son to be happy...
 
If she is tired of being the good girl, why doesn't she seduce someone. Someone that works for bf's father would have their job on the line to make him reluctant to be her sex partner, even if she's really hot. So what if she does a step-by-baby-step seduction on the father's worker, who is known to bf's family as a really nice guy?
 
So I ended up taking on this story idea after chatting to the original poster, rachaeld.

Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to be very active on literotica anymore. However, if anybody out there is interested in a story along these lines you can find the finished article here:

A Good Girl Goes Bad

I hope you enjoy!
 
Back
Top