dry humping...

This is so apt hahahahaha

I was reprimanded for doing this in a club on Friday haha

Unfortunately it ended there but it was hot - we weren't exactly humping but there was some rubbing and tongue sucking and groping on a sofa hahaha!

Who reprimanded you? They usually don't mind that in clubs.

Who reprimanded you? They usually don't mind that in clubs.

Well, I am from Wales and they are rather backward here. The bouncer reprimanded us - she tapped us and said that's enough.

We were in the MIDDLE of the club on a sofa - not a quiet corner. They probably thought we were putting on a pre-sex show lol

dry humping

I first discovered it with my boyfriend in high school. It felt so good and yet was pretty safe. At first I was embarrassed because my skirt would ride way up and I knew he was against my panties. But it felt to good to stop. Later he started taking his pants down and then his underwear. He broke up with me when I wouldn't let him take my panties off.

Did it again with my now husband up until we started having sex. There were a couple of other guys in college I did it with before I met my husband.

It was fun back in the day... Hmm, maybe try it again for fun. I remember enjoying the physical sensation as well as the fantasy...

Mmmm

I love it! Having a woman just ride and grind on my crotch as we make out and just really have our bodies mush.... :p

Brings me back! I remember being able to get off so easily from it! I probably left most of my boyfriends with blue balls!

I do actually do this a lot, but I don't really think about it too much. I go to nightclubs a lot, and it happens every time I pull someone naturally. I do find it hot, though it can be annoying if they cum in their pants, as nothing tends to happen afterwards.

I love doing this as foreplay. I like to be on top and grind down on the guys penis and feel it get harder and harder and Move my hips a lot, either back on forward or in circles. And also making out while that's happening or kissing the guys neck and bottom of the ear.
Doing that for a bit gets me so worked up I just want to rip off all of the guys clothes and have sex lol

I love doing this as foreplay. I like to be on top and grind down on the guys penis and feel it get harder and harder and Move my hips a lot, either back on forward or in circles. And also making out while that's happening or kissing the guys neck and bottom of the ear.
Doing that for a bit gets me so worked up I just want to rip off all of the guys clothes and have sex lol

Hell. Yes. :devil:

I do actually do this a lot, but I don't really think about it too much. I go to nightclubs a lot, and it happens every time I pull someone naturally. I do find it hot, though it can be annoying if they cum in their pants, as nothing tends to happen afterwards.

That's why I loved going out to clubs. Something hot about it happening in public.

There's still things that can happen afterwards.

Endless dry-humping in high school...never thought about mom doing the laundry! LOL.

That's why I loved going out to clubs. Something hot about it happening in public.

There's still things that can happen afterwards.

I wish something happened! Unfortunately if someone cums too early they get embarressed and run away. Even if they stuck around they wouldn't get up anyway.

Agree on the public thing. So hot.

I wish something happened! Unfortunately if someone cums too early they get embarressed and run away. Even if they stuck around they wouldn't get up anyway.

Agree on the public thing. So hot.

If a girl could make me cum with my clothes on, she could easily make me hard with my clothes off.

Back