YAHOO CHAT Thread - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's chatting tonight? All comers welcome and all topics! Plus mic and//or cam if you're interested!
 
For what it is worth...I am a MWM...57...in a hotel room and cannot sleep and any lady that cares to chat....let me know.
 
Very open minded 29/m. Anyone want to chat PM me. Not really into role play but down to chat with anyone about what turns you on. Message me.
 
Entire day available on yahoo. Anybody care to chat with a hairy man with a huge fetish for BBW and gorgeous women above 35?
 
Would like to chat with couples and select single females....
Dominant Male 58 That's Male for the hard to read
wife sharing how to get Him/Her interested.I would love to talk with submissive couples.. most subjects open for discussion
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo
 
Hi all

I'm looking for some roleplay chat.

I have a fantasy about my busty wife being fucked as I have to watch. Usually by younger or older guys. She's 30 and I like the idea of an age gap.

Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo
Coachmeth on kik
 
A roleplay to kick around a little

Do PM me with any questions or details to add to the story

My wife and i are meeting a couple for dinner ...
My wife's friend has told her husband to get there early she will be under the table and give him a blowjob before dinner ..

He gets delayed and i am the one to arrive early ..
I sit and something wonderful happens ..
< maybe i think it's my wife until she walks into the restaurant, but that is much later .. >

What to do ... the waitress is coming with the water ... have to act casual ...

Yahoo is wilporter88
 
Last edited:
Tap water or bottled water and if bottled still or sparkling?
What cuisine?
 
Hi haven't been on for a while but I'm back looking for a detailed roleplay with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have.

add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg. :kiss:
 
Dominant Male seeks to chat with women about your submissive interests. Novice or experienced. YIM is sir_quinn
 
Sensual Dom - Erotic Hypnotist
Central Florida

Always up for a good Yahoo chat with submissive women - Zest200
 
Looking for an excuse to stay up so hit me up naughty women.

RP, fantasy sharing, or other sexy chat welcomed. Open to mot scenes and topics so don't be shy.

pgsal2008
 
Love to get to know new people

I am addicted to the process of getting acquainted to new people. Especially woman.

I am an older man with a good imagination and a lot of empathy.

I like the anonymity of chat where we can tell anything without any fear of repercussions.

Looking forward to meet some new people here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top