Women who like to get teased through their panties...

Have a mature friend that loves to back into my hard cock in silky panties and ride it up and down her ass cheeks, I love it to :devil:
 
I love doing this... Theres nothing more enjoyable to me than kissing and teasing a girl through and around her panties until they're all all wet and her swollen pussy and clit are pushing out of them, begging to be exposed... Are there any woman out there who are into lots of foreplay and teasing through their panties?
This is the best feeling in the world...teased to the point of madness and begging for more
 
Something that I can enjoy doing for hours for a woman, eventually getting caught on the horns of a dilemma, to slip my fingers under the sopping, flimsy material as she writhes, or suck her slick juices from them?
The former usually wins until later.;)
 
I feel like this thread needs to be brought back to life lol

Amen, sister. :D

Wet, warm, needy. Tongue, fingers, cock, whatever.

Do it through/around/under the panties, it's always better.

I should use that as my tagline.
 
I like to feel the wetness in my fingertips once ive touched the soaking panties. Perhaps even lick them for a quick taste before rubbing my precum onto the panties.
 
I used to see this guy who was an expert at using the pointed tip of his shoes on my panties. Lots of fun when we were in public places, like restaurants, etc.
 
I used to see this guy who was an expert at using the pointed tip of his shoes on my panties. Lots of fun when we were in public places, like restaurants, etc.

Wink, I wear slip on shoes, so I would remove one and use my big toe
 
Oh yes I love to tease the sweet woman of lit, getting your panties all nice and creamy!! I love seeing creamy wet panties. Yum!
 
I'd love to see pics of this if anyone is willing :)
 
This is especially nice in the work area,,behind the desk and gentle trace your fingers over your clit and press your fingers in to push your panties inside you,,,but then it usually ends up going to the ladies room to clean up a bit

Damn hot! Gonna make me wonder at the office now
 
Ooooh! Me too!!! I love the slick sensation of my wet panties rubbing between my lips... begging for more...
 
that hot feeling as they get damper, the need for relief...love him doing it to me, and teasing myself in this way too
 
pantees

I've only done it to myself but it is quite fun.

Would you like somebody to do it for you. with hand up your skirt, gently caressing thigh, until it touches, how long does it take for you to become damp?
 
Back
Top