Love sharing my girlfriends and their friends with older guys

streetsweep55

Really Experienced
Joined
May 23, 2011
Posts
129
I really enjoy talking to older guys about the girls I have dated or the girls I have been with! I dont know why, but finding out how guys really think about the girls I see regularly is a turn on for me. I'm in my early twenties and I'm a pretty sociably person...I just started college a year go and I just love hearing about all the girls I have met. Even going to clubs and seeing guys being sneeky and trying to dance on these girls gets me going!

I would love to chat with anyone older who wants to see some pictures or just ask questions about girls my age. There are a variety of girls that I like to talk about and exchange pictures of but I always find it difficult to find someone who wants to chat and prolong everything instead of just "WEBCAM ME NOW!"

If you guys are interested then feel free to drop me a line, PM . ask questions or if your just curious we can talk! thanks everyone
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Love reading your ideas and can't wait to evaluate your girlfriends and their pics....and the naughty things you do together....
 
Hey! met some good people and had some dirrrrty chats last time! anyone else on and interested? PM me!
 
heyyy! any guys online tonite looking to chat it up? love to meet new people and get your "thoughts" ;)
 
Back
Top