MisCup.gif

and a good morning cup of coffee to you 'Becca

P1020024.jpg

:kiss:

Shankara20 said:
and a good morning cup of coffee to you 'Becca

P1020024.jpg

Morning Shank .....smiles ......Your looking a little 'pre formal' this day are we going somewhere special ........but you know Shank you really need to get some fluffy slides (Maribou Slippers according to le experts)

maribou_pink.jpg

Looky hun they come in lots of colors and go up to size 12.

:rose: fluffy slides YAY ~ click me :rose:

Ohhhhhh and excuse me Mr Sneek-a-peek don't you owe us a picture of that tattoo on your forearm from ages agoooooooooo heh heh.........​

Last edited:
sneaks over to Shanks Thread and throws a candy wrapper on the floor to remind him I was here and I still want to see a close up of the tattoo on his forearm
:D

reeeeeeses.jpg

and runsssssss

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Morning Shank .....smiles ......Your looking a little 'pre formal' this day are we going somewhere special ........but you know Shank you really need to get some fluffy slides (Maribou Slippers according to le experts)

maribou_pink.jpg

Looky hun they come in lots of colors and go up to size 12.

:rose: fluffy slides YAY ~ click me :rose:

Ohhhhhh and excuse me Mr Sneek-a-peek don't you owe us a picture of that tattoo on your forearm from ages agoooooooooo heh heh.........​

Thank you 'Bacca for the lead on the slippers.

Here is the tattoo on my right forearm

arm.jpg

:cool:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
sneaks over to Shanks Thread and throws a candy wrapper on the floor to remind him I was here and I still want to see a close up of the tattoo on his forearm

reeeeeeses.jpg

and runsssssss

will a pics for the one coming out of my ass do?

back2.jpg

make sure you see the message just before this one

:catroar:

Shankara20 said:
Thank you 'Bacca for the lead on the slippers.

Here is the tattoo on my right forearm

arm.jpg

Ohhhhhhh Shank its very Oriental me likey, I bet Madama who ever the heck she is oh sweet demure Maiko of Mystery will as well I bet ;)

Domo Origato Shank

:eek:

I mean thank you :eek:

Shankara20 said:
will a pics for the one coming out of my ass do?

back2.jpg

make sure you see the message just before this one

:catroar:

Oh Sweet mother of Mary I thought you meant a peanut butter cup at first......this place is making me crazeeeeeeeeeee.....yes darlin its a lovely tattoo and that quiet enough for detail for now Shank......smiles :cool:
Whoa I am neither Irish or Catholic but I you would have sworn I was then if you had heard me just then Shank !!!!

Shankara20 said:
I have some traveling to do, will be back in about a week...

TMCMinSPACE.jpg

awwww Shank take good care of yourself you hear.

"Go slowly come back quickly"

I'll leave this little dude to protect your Thread while your away.

puppy.jpg

@}-}rebecca---- said:
awwww Shank take good care of yourself you hear.

"Go slowly come back quickly"

I'll leave this little dude to protect your Thread while your away.

puppy.jpg

have just landed after my trip, will catch up as I can

Becca, thanks for posting your guard doggy.

e1.jpg

Hey Cupcake Your home YAYAYAYAYAY

shankaracake.jpg

Looky Shank I made you a T Shirt... .heh .....smiles​

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Hey Cupcake Your home YAYAYAYAYAY

shankaracake.jpg

Looky Shank I made you a T Shirt... .heh .....smiles​

oooooo - thanks, I just love frosting..... :p

jadefirefly said:
Yaaaaaay, Shankara is back! I missed this thread while you were gone!

Thanks Jade, I'm glad to be back so I can play with toys I love. Lit is one of them.

Here are two more toys.... :D (Pics taken before my body tattoo, sorry)

Shankara.....

How do you get through airport security when you travel?

Just curious. :D Love the bike. ;)

jadefirefly said:
Shankara.....

How do you get through airport security when you travel?

Just curious. :D Love the bike. ;)
*sigh*

as much as I'd love to show off my jewelry to the guy at the airport, I have never been asked...

*sigh*

I wonder if that means you haven't got enough jewelry yet, then? :p

It makes me wonder, how much *does* a person have to have before they set off the beepers? ::curious::

Shankara20 said:
Thanks Jade, I'm glad to be back so I can play with toys I love. Lit is one of them.

Here are two more toys.... :D (Pics taken before my body tattoo, sorry)

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekid Man and a Harley.........falls to knees............clutches hands to chest.............looks up to the Sky ..........soft joyful tears start to well in the corners of my eyes.......................... THERE IS A GOD .......sighsinagoodway............

jadefirefly said:
I wonder if that means you haven't got enough jewelry yet, then? :p

It makes me wonder, how much *does* a person have to have before they set off the beepers? ::curious::

I want even more jewelry for my jewels, and more tattoos. $$ is always the limiting factor. I finely had my nipples re-pierced several months ago and they are now happy.

Who knows I may eventually set an alarm off and have to drop my pants in public yet!

:devil:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekid Man and a Harley.........falls to knees............clutches hands to chest.............looks up to the Sky ..........soft joyful tears start to well in the corners of my eyes.......................... THERE IS A GOD .......sighsinagoodway............

I have many many toys that I love to play with...

P1170018.jpg

Me - the cross-dressing Top...

ps - it is a Yamaha, not a Harley

vroom vroom

Shankara20 said:
I have many many toys that I love to play with...

P1170018.jpg

Me - the cross-dressing Top...

ps - it is a Yamaha, not a Harley

vroom vroom

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..........shakes head side to side slowly

Don't ya know ANY bikes that look cool to ME are called Harleys and I don't care what the badge says....................smiles

Highland had 2 bikes they went vrooom as well , the Harley was His baby , He couldn't take it anywhere to far without an extensive tool kit. When He was stressed He would say "Master needs to get His knees in the breeze" . Speeding was a passion, especially at in the early hours of the morning. It was His therapy I guess..........

Shankara20 said:
*sigh*

as much as I'd love to show off my jewelry to the guy at the airport, I have never been asked...

*sigh*

May I ask Sharkara how many piercings do you have down there and where are they all at?? From the pics it looks like most are in your scrot and on is below the head is that right??

@}-}rebecca---- said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..........shakes head side to side slowly

Don't ya know ANY bikes that look cool to ME are called Harleys and I don't care what the badge says....................smiles

Highland had 2 bikes they went vrooom as well , the Harley was His baby , He couldn't take it anywhere to far without an extensive tool kit. When He was stressed He would say "Master needs to get His knees in the breeze" . Speeding was a passion, especially at in the early hours of the morning. It was His therapy I guess..........
P1170030.jpg

When my head gets messes up, 15 miles on my bike also clears me up. I just love the ride, the freedom, the speed, the risk, the feeling of being the boss.

do you ride with him?

:rose:

leeroy jenkins said:
May I ask Sharkara how many piercings do you have down there and where are they all at?? From the pics it looks like most are in your scrot and on is below the head is that right??

LJ, I have 7 right now. My body has rejected 3 others. You are correct with the placement.

Here are several pics, as long as Lit lets them last, that gives a full tour of my "down under" - (sorry Becca *smile*)

As you can see, I love to play with them. :D

5 pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back